• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Extreme Weather

stonehart

Paranormal Adept
Well Christchurch/South Island Paracasters batten down the hatches its going to get worse here.

The river is over its banks and snow is on its way so I hope you are all doing ok

Floodwaters block South Island highways - National - NZ Herald News

Downpours Cause Flooding, Slips And Snow Is Forecast... | Stuff.co.nz

The net is not really covering things that well but the radio is so keep it on and keep it close.

Peace and see you on the other side.

Take care on those roads stoney, better yet order in your meals.

Take care on those roads stoney, better yet order in your meals.

Thanks man.. it is clear today but it is the deep breath before the plunge you could say.
We have the worst snow storm in 20 plus years on its way and the city I live in is the bulls eye lol!!!!
So I will be home today sorting the yard out and covering up my winter plants as best I can.. Get on the roof check all is ok and wait.

Amphan Batters India, Bangladesh March 20, 2020

Recently doctors in Bangladesh claimed to have found an effective drug combination against
COVID-19, which was characterized by one researcher as "Mother Nature's revenge".
So what does Mother Nature do but hit Bangladesh with a Super Hurricane.

This one blames underregulation ...
Texas' Underregulated Energy Grid Responsible For Millions
Without Heat, Electricity | NBC News NOW

FEB 17, 2021

Correct, the reason for the problem in Texas is that they failed to invest in winterizing their power systems, which, because of the dumb decisions made by the power officials, is not connected to the national power grid so additional power would be available.

This is a failed experiment in untested libertarian governance. They were warned 10 years ago to be prepared after a previous cold spell to be ready for the next one. Clearly they would rather lie about renewable energy being the cause.

As you know, wind turbines work fine around the world in cold climates.

It was 3 degrees here in Calgary today, and I thought it was an unusually nice day. I hope everyone manages to get through it down there in fairly short order. Up here we're prepared for much worse weather than that annually ( but without the tornadoes ). Winter tornadoes would totally suck.

Ted Cruz Heads to Sunny Cancun While Winter Storm Cripples Texas​

Back