• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Exotic Aircraft & Black Projects

Randall

J. Randall Murphy
This thread is for posting information and pictures, videos and articles about aircraft ( military or civilian ) or other projects that could lead to UFO reports. I'd like to avoid stuff like Nazi wonder weapons, Lazar's sport model and other unproven claims and focus on projects where there is some evidence that they exist or have actually been given serious consideration and funding. Here's an example:

original.jpg

"Researchers at the University of Miami are working on a star-shaped jet that can fly in two different directions. And by that I don't mean forward and backward, but forward and another forward.

The NASA funded design, which is still in the computer modeling phase, has a long axis, and a short axis perpendicular to the long one. There are two cockpits: on one end of the long axis, and on one end of the short axis.

When it's taking off and cruising at low speeds, the plane can use the longer wingspan for lift, with the tips folded up, presumably for vertical stabilization. Then it rotates 90 degrees to use the short wingspan to travel really, really fast. Scientists figure change in direction will be super smooth; virtually unnoticeable from inside the plane.

Here's the kicker: Scientists believe that the aircraft's unique shape and short high speed wingspan will eliminate the sonic boom heard when conventional supersonic planes break the sound barrier." More Here

i first saw an sr71 proper at mildenhall in england about 1983 at an air show. amazing. but i first came across it in my XMEN comics!

Rather than start a new thread, I thought this might be a good place to ask about Ben Rich- former CEO of Skunkworks ? and some of the claims he put forth- knowing he had a terminal illness. Can anyone familiar with these "claims" help educate me on the details? I've found the level of knowledge in this forum above any search I could produce on the net.

@Stagger. This is something that has excited/puzzled me equally. All these mysterious hints that 'out in the desert' there are tech's so advanced as to take ET home....yada yada. But at the end of the day it's only talk and you have to wonder what someone with a lifetime of secrecy was doing letting the cat out of the bag?

Now, I know there is of course the death-bed confession and someone who is about to die is very hard to threaten to keep quiet. But that doesn't wash with me either cos if the secrecy over possible anti-grav tech is anywhere near as stringent as it would need to be, then I can fully imagine remaining family members could be used to threaten, and I imagine people such as Ben Rich have every intention of their surviving families doing quite nicely thank you very much!

David Sereda has next to zero credibility in the UFO field but he did conduct an interesting interview with Boyd Bushman, a Lockheed scientist of note and in this interview, Boyd virtually admits that anti-grav tech or very close already exists.
I've been long in the 'slow acclimatisation' camp regarding ET reality. Who knows, perhaps every public word by such people as those who work at the top of the aerospace industry, is planned as part of such an acclimatisation program? Just thinking aloud!

I'll have to take a look at the video's posted when I get home. I think I may have seen the Bushman anti-gravity interview already- Very curious about Ben Rich.

Back