• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
"If you're always getting the answer you expect, you're nowhere close to the edge" —John B. Alexander

Interview by Dr. Jeffery Mishlove HERE:

ext

The more I listen to John Alexander, the more impressed I become. This man is truly an iconoclastic rebel who has worked within the system to champion creative thinking, more than anyone I know. For years, he has demonstrated how the study of all the subjects we discuss here at The Paracast are crucial to furthering our understanding of these complex, critically important areas of study and he's right! Excellent interview, highly recommended!

"If you're always getting the answer you expect, you're nowhere close to the edge" —John B. Alexander

Interview by Dr. Jeffery Mishlove HERE:

The more I listen to John Alexander, the more impressed I become. This man is truly an iconoclastic rebel who has worked within the system to champion creative thinking, more than anyone I know. For years, he has demonstrated how the study of all the subjects we discuss here at The Paracast are crucial to furthering our understanding of these complex, critically important areas of study and he's right! Excellent interview, highly recommended!

I like his response: "It's there. You just have to go look for it." But then again, if it was just that easy ...

Back