• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

ETs and Terrestrials Meet on Kita Island (UMMOA)

Well...I suppose they have to find a way to keep stirring the pot. As if the fact that they exist isn't enough. (Exopolitics people spotted! Run away! Run away!)

Hi folks,

Anything is possible and being skeptical is learning tool. I can remember a old story from a war veteran who served with a family member his fruit salad took up most of his side jacket due to his combat experience. He spoke about NWO and high technical gear that was in hands of a certain elite which would never be in hands of the ordinary person. This individual went on to work in a number of highly classified projects and when he past away all records of his existence was removed!

Mr Richard Hoagland ( Maybe Paracast Team can get him on soon) theory of contact maybe this year.

Great show on Coast To Coast the other night and well done guys!

Peace,
blowfish

Hi folks,

Anything is possible and being skeptical is learning tool. I can remember a old story from a war veteran who served with a family member his fruit salad took up most of his side jacket due to his combat experience. He spoke about NWO and high technical gear that was in hands of a certain elite which would never be in hands of the ordinary person. This individual went on to work in a number of highly classified projects and when he past away all records of his existence was removed!

Mr Richard Hoagland ( Maybe Paracast Team can get him on soon) theory of contact maybe this year.

Great show on Coast To Coast the other night and well done guys!

Peace,
blowfish

Blowfish,
The reason we make fun of the Disclosure and Exopolitics people has nothing to do with whether the government keeps secrets and they have advanced technology; I happen to believe that both are true. We make fun of them because they have been wrong on a number of occasions about the US government disclosing information on UFOs. We make fun of them because they manage to invite into their ranks people that have no credibility. Many of the allegations and information released cannot be proven and are usually associated with a known goofball. These goofballs hurt the credibility of these movements and the information they release. There is already too much misinformation out there as it is. 8)

Hi Schuyler,

I don't think you need to use that type of language which is used by ufo skeptics who attack the person not the material.

Peace,
blowfish

Blowfish,
In this wild and wacky field you will find that sometimes it is as much about the personalities as well as the credibility or credulity of said personalities. And for the record, I think Hoagland is a goofball, too. :)

Hi Schuyler,

I don't think you need to use that type of language which is used by ufo skeptics who attack the person not the material.

Peace,
blowfish

I've made an honest effort to give you a break, but you're making one ridiculous statement after another. Come on blowfish!

"That joke isn't funny anymore..."

Mr Richard Hoagland ( Maybe Paracast Team can get him on soon) theory of contact maybe this year. Great show on Coast To Coast the other night and well done guys!

What in God's name are you talking about, blowfish?

Please don't mention The Paracast and C2C in the same paragraph again, it is demeaning.

And, I did listen to the Hoagland part of the C2C show. How in hell's bathroom can you say great show when he said the Norway spiral was caused by a group of Nazi scientists that have remained hidden (maybe on the moon) since WW2? You can't be serious, blowfish, really.

Hi folks,

I try and give every researcher a fair chance and I don't throw out the baby with the bath water! That's all !

Secondly, I rather not debate a individuals mentality which I rather think is bad manners.

Thirdly, we still have free speech don't we ?

Furthermore, can't Paracast listeners suggest a request for future guest ?

Peace,
blowfish

Hi folks,

I try and give every researcher a fair chance and I don't throw out the baby with the bath water! That's all !

Secondly, I rather not debate a individuals mentality which I rather think is bad manners.

Thirdly, we still have free speech don't we ?

Furthermore, can't Paracast listeners suggest a request for future guest ?

Peace,
blowfish

As to your first point, that is what most of the UFO/paranormal media already does. Sometimes looking at someone's claims critically means that you end up dismissing their entire work. Personally, Hoagland has no credibility for me because he claims to have solved the mystery of the JFK assassination. I never bought into that conspiracy theory at all. That and he has gotten enmeshed in the 2012 crap, which anyone who has a basic understanding of the Mayan calendar knows is BS. You can request him as a future guest, I just don't want your feelings to get hurt when it doesn't happen.

For many of us, giving Hoagland a "fair chance" is something we did many years ago. There are a lot of others who were given a fair hearing and failed the test miserably. Intelligent and sane people do not waste time on obvious bullshit.

OK, let's do that. Please delineate the research path that led Hoagland to believe a spiral formation above Norway was caused by a hidden enclave of Nazi scientists hiding on the moon, exercising control over the governments of earth. Go ahead. You have the floor.

Oh, and did anyone else notice how closely Hoagland's idea mimics Robert Heinlein's Rocket Ship Galileo ? Wonder how many times Hoagland read that as a kid and wondered?

OK, let's do that. Please delineate the research path that led Hoagland to believe a spiral formation above Norway was caused by a hidden enclave of Nazi scientists hiding on the moon, exercising control over the governments of earth. Go ahead. You have the floor.

Oh, and did anyone else notice how closely Hoagland's idea mimics Robert Heinlein's Rocket Ship Galileo ? Wonder how many times Hoagland read that as a kid and wondered?

Hi bobheck,

I rather not debate the delineate of Mr Hoagland's research it would be better for Mr Hoagland to do that!

Furthermore, I never been to the Moon and have you and who knows what's really up there. The only humans who have landed on the Moon are Military personnel from USA which the mass media have informed us. In addition , I am no way being critical of USA Military personnel which I have a number of very good friends who have served in USA military.

You can believe what you like that's freedom of speech.

Peace,
blowfish

I don't think the two are quite equivalent and, in any case, 'freedom of speech' is applicable only in a public forum, which this is not--not that we normally don't allow you to dig as deep a hole for yourself as you desire. The converse is also true. You can believe whatever you want and be as nutty as a fruitcake, but that does not compel everyone else to believe you nor prevent them from pointing out the errors of your ways.

As in any other endeavor in life, particular places are more receptive to certain ideas than others. This place is not going to give you much slack on people like Billy Meier, Steven Greer, Hoagland, and a few others who have proven with the test of time to be charlatans at worst and misguided souls at best. You don't want your mind to be so open that your brain falls out.

If I might make a suggestion, take a look at http://www.ufowatchdog.com and browse through their 'Hall of Shame' for an extensive list of people who fit into that category we've been talking about. If any of those people are your heroes, I might suggest finding a different venue to extol their virtues. If you could look upon the Paracast Forums as a place where you might get yourself educated about the subject, rather than a place to give lectures and tell people what language they are allowed to use in your presence, you might find it a bit more enjoyable to be here.

Hi bobheck,

I rather not debate the delineate of Mr Hoagland's research it would be better for Mr Hoagland to do that!

Furthermore, I never been to the Moon and have you and who knows what's really up there. The only humans who have landed on the Moon are Military personnel from USA which the mass media have informed us. In addition , I am no way being critical of USA Military personnel which I have a number of very good friends who have served in USA military.

Peace,
blowfish

I haven't heard the interview, But Hoagland is a known fraud Blowfish. I would seriously doubt Nazi's are hiding out on the moon.

I know we talk here about stuff; that lot of people would laugh at, but there is evidence for what we discuss here. There is no evidence for such a reality of Nazi's hiding out on the Moon. Hoagland can say what he wants, but nobody is going to take his word for it, without him, producing evidence to look at. I advise you to ignore Hoagland.

Back