• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'ET' Photos

A.LeClair said:
They aren't all good looking white people. Little ugly blue guys, greys, insectoids, reptoids,

Yeah, I know about those other kinds...especially Icke's reptilians (har har). I just meant the ones that appear completely human always seem to be "nordic" white people.

This is probably for a different thread, but I have often wondered what other forms would be good for intelligent species to develop in order to generate space faring technology (or any technology we know).

If a species developed in an alien ocean up to a human level of intelligence what would they be like? Would they ever need fingers? What tools could they make without them? And most importantly:without fire how could they ever smelt or develop past a stone age level.

Not really. Lloyd basically owns the name. I don't use in conjunction with my work, and he stays away from using my images. Fair trade for not having to put up with any crap.

Back