• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'ET' Photos

Notice how they have that same kind of weird elongated blurring and coloring like Billy Meier's ET photos? This means there real.

This one is pretty pathetic..
I wonder if it's that guys "photo".
Ufo3.jpg

Okay. I can tell by the replies that this was NOT a good idea to post this thread. :eek:

Raevenskye said:
he looks like a tiny Andre the Giant....the ethereal little girl reminds me of the "princess" in "Neverending Story".

Whoa, he does. I lucked out and took a guess at what link showed his pic and found it first try. Weeeeee I'm psicko.

HEY.... Coast to Coast has a picture of a REAL ALIEN HYBRID ON ITS SITE RIGHT NOW!!!

Seriously, they're using my "Hybrid" picture. Not to be confused with "Lovechild", or "Starchild".

WOW...are these pics ever full of crap.I love C2C but most times thier show is so damn hilarious. I don't believe they believe over half thier guests on the show but know that there are people who tune in that do. I t makes for great entertainment but the paranormal is full of entertainment...if i was to make a guess i would say 95% of the stuff out there is pure junk. It's the five percent ( maybe even higher percent junk lower percent real) that keep me interested.

Awwwww... My alien hybrid feels bad now. Sniffle.

It's funny... 99.9 percent of the **** that goes up on that site is exactly that, ****.

Mine at least were tastefully done. Can you see the soulful eyes? He really wants to be your friend. And now... He's heartbroken, because someone said he sucked.

Just kidding. I think it's funny they ran my pics to begin with. Can't wait til you guys see my Alien Barbecue video.

Tommy Allison said:
Awwwww... My alien hybrid feels bad now. Sniffle.

It's funny... 99.9 percent of the **** that goes up on that site is exactly that, ****.

Mine at least were tastefully done. Can you see the soulful eyes? He really wants to be your friend. And now... He's heartbroken, because someone said he sucked.

Just kidding. I think it's funny they ran my pics to begin with. Can't wait til you guys see my Alien Barbecue video.

OOOPS.... should have made myself more clear. I was talking about the original pictures of the hybrids and the ufo occupant fakes,,,SORRY:p

Tommy Allison said:
HEY.... Coast to Coast has a picture of a REAL ALIEN HYBRID ON ITS SITE RIGHT NOW!!!

Seriously, they're using my "Hybrid" picture. Not to be confused with "Lovechild", or "Starchild".

Did they ask you if they could use those pictures? They didn't seem to link to your site so viewers could get the full story.

I sent them the pictures the other day, with permission to use them. I'm surprised they did, and so quickly.

I wonder why when people see human-ish looking aliens they are always good-looking white people? I remember the stories used to be of benign aliens with blond hair. Remember those?

How come nobody ever says they saw alien that looks like Forest Whittaker or maybe Bobby Lee (from MadTV) ??

well, come to think of it, I think Bobby Lee probably is an alien.

Why can't aliens look like something we'd want to see, or be around, as opposed to some little skinny creepy guy with big eyes.

Not sure about the whole Nordic thing. Could be a holdover memory of the vikings... The Minnesota Vikings... Who knows?

Brian Now said:
I wonder why when people see human-ish looking aliens they are always good-looking white people? I remember the stories used to be of benign aliens with blond hair. Remember those?

How come nobody ever says they saw alien that looks like Forest Whittaker or maybe Bobby Lee (from MadTV) ??

There have been reports of aliens with dark skin, black (like coal) skin, covered in hair and many others. Also the MJ-12 docs describe a race which "could be mistaken for oriental humans if seen at a distance".

Brian Now said:

They aren't all good looking white people. Little ugly blue guys, greys, insectoids, reptoids, Robotic, balls of light, what is most common is humanoid, two arms and two legs etc. I have a list of different appearances in my MUFON training manual. Same ones Joe Knickel uses in his debunking attempts to show the inconsistencies and differences in reported appearances.

There's many possibilities as to why they are almost always humanoid. One being, because that shape is good for any technological species, which is what is needed if the ufos and beings are ets or made by ets. Pancakes won't make a space ship. They might be related to us. Might be us from the future. Might be interdimensional and manifest in a way close to us for relating purposes. Might be screen memories.

There may be a lot of non humanoid aliens out there, or wherever. But they don't take interest in us for whatever reason, or can't develop the means of travel to get here, so we only see the ones that do. One of the reasons may be something as simple as the fact that we do look alike, makes us more interesting, and closer alike, easier to understand, so therefore they visit us more often. It might be easier for beings a lot like us to be on this planet after all. A sulfur breathing intelligent pancake has little good time here and suffers maybe. Even if he/she/it made a ufo that looked humanoidish (as appose to a humanoid making a pancake looking craft hehe) it might not enjoy our lack of sulfur atmosphere. Hmm, strange Sims thinks the greys smell like sulfur. Maybe a bad example, but change the details and pick another if desired:)

Having said all that, beyond even unreasonable doubt, many hoaxers are just plain stupid and don't have the creativity to come up with something other than a humanoid archetype. They make nice looking people be their aliens because that is an archetype for being more evolved. So's big heads btw, but those aren't the good looking ones I think:)

Back