• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Ernest Muldashev

Artyom

Paranormal Maven
I'd like to bring up the story of Ernest Muldashev
(http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ernest_Muldashev) and his explorations over Tibet, Eastern Island, Egypt and several other places. You can find his books on Amazon http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_g...ev&Go.x=12&Go.y=16&Go=Go&tag=genesteinbergina
but I'm afraid you can't get them in English. So I'm gonna try to summarize the ideas he's written in his books.

He is an ophthalmologist and a pretty good one. He has been recognized by many scientists all over the world. So the start point of his explorations was a human eye, he'd always been fascinated with how complex and unique a human eyes is . So while his scientific work on an eye he compared an information about human eyes from different races and then with a help of his friend, who is a mathematician, built a model which showed
the way a humankind migrated all over the planet from a single point. And the point
was not a central Africa as we can hear these days from scientists, the point was located
at Tibet. The model was based on how exactly a human eye changed from race to race. And the turning point was when he compared, an 'original eye' look with the one you can find on Tibet's monuments. It was identical. By saying 'an original' I meant the eye from which all races eyes originated. So being a tourist with
many years experience (kind of a lifetime hobby) he decided to travel to Tibet to see this 'original' eye.
After that expedition to Tibet he organized several others to Eastern Island, Syria, Egypt, to the North of Russia.

I don't want to stuff the first post with a bunch of facts about this person as
I'd like to figure out if anybody is interested to listen more. If they do I'll tell more and try to find more articles written in English.

Even DNA studies arehinting at an origin other than Africa now. The problem is that Africa is the politically correct origin for humanity, for a number of reasons, and that is now the dominant paradigm. The Homo florensis find in Indonesia has put a big damper on the Africa origin hypothesis, so the result has been to attack to the Inodenesian find and question the 'results.' Ultimatly, if DNA corraborates what this guy says, it has to become dominant.

I don't want to stuff the first post with a bunch of facts about this person as
I'd like to figure out if anybody is interested to listen more. If they do I'll tell more and try to find more articles written in English.

I would like to hear more Artyom, thanks for the thought. I am sure Klaus Dona mentioned that this chap has helped him in the past.
If it's good enough for Klaus then I definitely want to hear more.

Mark

I would like to hear more Artyom, thanks for the thought. I am sure Klaus Dona mentioned that this chap has helped him in the past.

Exactly, Klaus mentioned Ernst at his latest appearance on The Paracast.

Unfortunately at this point all Ernst books on Amazon went out of print, basically there are only two sources I have now to tell about him - hardcover books I bought couple years ago and famous russian newspaper - AIF.ru (which isn't available in English). I'm gonna grab couple articles and translate them in English, but of course the good initial point to get to know this man is Wikipedia article, which I put in my initial post and I can confirm that the information, which is presented in this article is accurate.

Ok, here is the first article I've just translated from AIF.ru I started from early ones, which were publicized back in 2007.

Attachments

• Muldashev articles - Altay stone women corrected.pdf
    190.6 KB · Views: 122
The second article, it's about mounds, caves and strange passes which go down.

Attachments

• Muldashev articles - mounds caves.pdf
    836.8 KB · Views: 121
In this article Muldashev tells about Klaus Dona to Russian audience, I found it's interesting and decided to translate it.

PS. It's funny that iWork Spelling tool suggested me that there isn't such word as Ufology and guess what word he did suggest me instead? UROLOGY :D Now I know why Gene decided to run that ad in the show ;)

PSS. Well, I've just decided to make sure that I spelled Klaus name correctly and here is what I've found on the first place in Google search results - http://www.exopoliticseurope.com/en/exopolitics-congress-2009.htm Hm...I don't know what to say....

Thank you very much for the information you are sharing with us here in this thread Artyom!

How fascinating!! Just reading over thosse pdf's now!

Even DNA studies arehinting at an origin other than Africa now. The problem is that Africa is the politically correct origin for humanity, for a number of reasons, and that is now the dominant paradigm. The Homo florensis find in Indonesia has put a big damper on the Africa origin hypothesis, so the result has been to attack to the Inodenesian find and question the 'results.' Ultimatly, if DNA corraborates what this guy says, it has to become dominant.

Aha, here you go Humans, Flores 'hobbits' existed together: study

The next article, it's about Ernst expedition to Crete.

Attachments

• Muldashev articles - Crete.pdf
    1,005 KB · Views: 76
Thanks Artyom,

Good read, cant help but wonder when he says the cameras weren't picking up the orbs it might just be that there were in fact no orbs just a self generated vision of one or more due to low light levels and if they were at depth less oxygen. Also my perennial favourite Infrasound always comes to mind when chambers and air movement is concerned. I would love to explore somewhere like that though to find out for myself.

The stuff about 666 or 6666 is always very suspect to me as well. I have made those measurements myself and yeah? their close but not precise. I do feel numbers to be important but with history and legend being what it is, it's all to easy to invent plausible reasons for such things. Glad you posted though.

Thanks for the update, :)

Mark

Thanks Artyom,

Good read, cant help but wonder when he says the cameras weren't picking up the orbs it might just be that there were in fact no orbs just a self generated vision of one or more due to low light levels and if they were at depth less oxygen. Also my perennial favourite Infrasound always comes to mind when chambers and air movement is concerned. I would love to explore somewhere like that though to find out for myself.
Mark

Well, the problem about Ernst expedition is that I can't hear a professional expertise about the photos they make from someone with an experience close to David has. I know that their expeditions have been sponsored and so they could get a good photo equipment but actually never could see the list of it :) As far as I know from his books none of his team members is a professional photographer or digital image analyst.

The stuff about 666 or 6666 is always very suspect to me as well. I have made those measurements myself and yeah? their close but not precise. I do feel numbers to be important but with history and legend being what it is, it's all to easy to invent plausible reasons for such things. Glad you posted though.

Thanks for the update, :)

Mark

The thing which I find suspicious about numbers is that he calculates and compares distances or measurements in metric system, what if we do the same calculations in miles, inches..etc.

There is one more update about Ernst Muldashev, couple days ago to my big surprise I found several videos on YouTube with Ernst being invited on Russian TV program and being interviewed by very talented TV host, the guy whom programs I used to watch several years ago. I haven't watched the whole program yet, but according to the first 10 mins it went air in November, 2008 and was about the this expedition to Crete island. He showed some more photos, which they took inside the labyrinth. We can speculate a lot about the origins of this underground structure, but watching high ceils, like 2 human being height and more, is impressive. It's funny how they found the entrance, they simply asked locals 'where is the place which goats or other domestic animals are afraid' and so the locals pointed out to the entrance. It was that simple. Now, again this place needs thorough investigation and I hope I'll be able to figure out if they actually could manage to do the one. Oh, one more thing, the program started from the fact that Muldashev and his team was suppose to go to the second expedition right on the next morning after the air.

I'm gonna post an update here as soon as I found something worth to tell about it.

Hello everyone!
I just came accross this post and would like to add to the topic regarding DNA analysis to decide where were the first humans on earth by posting this video: I hope you find it interesting.

Well, the problem about Ernst expedition is that I can't hear a professional expertise about the photos they make from someone with an experience close to David has. I know that their expeditions have been sponsored and so they could get a good photo equipment but actually never could see the list of it :) As far as I know from his books none of his team members is a professional photographer or digital image analyst.

The thing which I find suspicious about numbers is that he calculates and compares distances or measurements in metric system, what if we do the same calculations in miles, inches..etc.

There is one more update about Ernst Muldashev, couple days ago to my big surprise I found several videos on YouTube with Ernst being invited on Russian TV program and being interviewed by very talented TV host, the guy whom programs I used to watch several years ago. I haven't watched the whole program yet, but according to the first 10 mins it went air in November, 2008 and was about the this expedition to Crete island. He showed some more photos, which they took inside the labyrinth. We can speculate a lot about the origins of this underground structure, but watching high ceils, like 2 human being height and more, is impressive. It's funny how they found the entrance, they simply asked locals 'where is the place which goats or other domestic animals are afraid' and so the locals pointed out to the entrance. It was that simple. Now, again this place needs thorough investigation and I hope I'll be able to figure out if they actually could manage to do the one. Oh, one more thing, the program started from the fact that Muldashev and his team was suppose to go to the second expedition right on the next morning after the air.

I'm gonna post an update here as soon as I found something worth to tell about it.
Hello, Artyom thanks for all info , and I hope you will continue. If there is possible can you translate one video with dr. Muldashev.(with Google help and you can easy correct Google translation because you know russian and english.Thank you. please send me msg to my inbox.

Thanks for brining this video up, I'll see what I can do, at this point it's not about any difficulties with translation but..lack of time -:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks for brining this video up, I'll see what I can do, at this point it's not about any difficulties with translation but..lack of time -:)

Hey Arty - not seen you in a while. This whole story is new to me and very interesting so anything you can post that has been translated etc would be much appreciated.

:)Now I am confused I don't see link to video..did I posted it or I just forgot? I understand this with time.. it seems time is going faster, or we want to do more.. :rolleyes: Thank you for answer..:)

Back