• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

East Coast Paraconference 2017: Paul Kimball - Haunted

Paul Kimball

Paranormal Adept
A lengthy excerpt from the lecture I gave last weekend at the 2017 East Coast Paraconference in Liverpool, Nova Scotia. I recounted some of the most interesting experiences we had while filming the first season of the TV series. I also called upon director of photography / co-host Dillon Garland to talk about one of his encounters.

I love how Holly seems to get a little maritimer lilt to her speech when she gets freaked out. FWIW, it's obvious she's not acting when she gets scared.

I love how Holly seems to get a little maritimer lilt to her speech when she gets freaked out. FWIW, it's obvious she's not acting when she gets scared.

Neither one of us is capable of pulling off Zach Bagans like acting, so we decided to just play it straight. :)

I've never seen a ghost hunting reality show that I didn't think was either fake or embellished. So far they just don't do anything for me whatsoever and I don't see what the appeal is. The only reason I have a peripheral interest in them is because I think that in actual cases where unexplained things really do happen, that maybe there's an alien connection. But even that is barely enough to keep my interest anymore because of the attitudes I've run into with ghost hunter types when I suggest that they consider something alien rather than invisible dead people. @Paul Kimball you do both so it would seem like the perfect opportunity to explore the idea that the two are connected. Is that something that is workable? Thoughts?

Last edited:
Back