• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

E.T. Channeling, a UFO Sighting in Lake Tahoe, and a Mother of Hybrids

That's biologically (scientifically) not true, because there are certain groups of species that can not mate together. Not unless there is genetic engineering involved. And this is what's occurring to us according to the Allies of Humanity Briefings (and the experience of my friend, the testimony and recall of hundreds, and my own discussion between a younger woman and myself who's said she's the mother of hybrid children at a UFO conference. with 13 of them).
I'm not a biologist, but I am confident in what I say.

In biology, a species is the basic unit of classification and a taxonomic rank of an organism, as well as a unit of biodiversity. A species is often defined as the largest group of organisms in which any two individuals of the appropriate sexes or mating types can produce fertile offspring, typically by sexual reproduction. Other ways of defining species include their karyotype, DNA sequence, morphology, behaviour or ecological niche. In addition, paleontologists use the concept of the chronospeciessince fossil reproduction cannot be examined.

If we can interbreed with them and have reproductively viable offspring, then we are one species. If we're having sex with them and they get pregnant with offspring that can also make babies... then they're no further away from us genetically than we were to the Neanderthals.

In short: if we can go to bone town with them and make babies that can have babies, they're us.

I'm not a biologist, but I am confident in what I say.

If we can interbreed with them and have reproductively viable offspring, then we are one species. If we're having sex with them and they get pregnant with offspring that can also make babies... then they're no further away from us genetically than we were to the Neanderthals.

In short: if we can go to bone town with them and make babies that can have babies, they're us.
Hey, Marduk. This isn't so. They are biological and that is what they have in common with us. Beyond this, they are taking genetic engineering to a reprehensible extreme in making a hybrid race loyal to their cause that looks human.

We cannot do what they do with genetic engineering yet. Nor should we even consider it. Certainly not in the way these extraterrestrials are applying it.

Do you know how a liger isn't as long lived or even as healthy as a tiger or a lion? It's similar, somewhat.

It starts with a human and an alien who would be distant genetically compared to us and a chimpanzee. Through their technology, they are capable of mating one of their worker classes with a human being. The offspring of this would be then 50% human, 50% alien genetically. It would then be mated with a human again to make a 75% human 25% alien offspring. This is repeated and manipulated until they get their desired effect.

It doesn't matter what we label things. These beings are attempting to subvert and replace human authority through interbreeding with us. Just because it's biologically possible doesn't make them the same as us. They are not following their conscience by doing this.

Back