• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

E.T. Channeling, a UFO Sighting in Lake Tahoe, and a Mother of Hybrids

andrewgarrett

Paranormal Novice
I'd been working as a ski lift operator during the spring of 2019. I was watching a video online in the employee housing at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows in Olympic Valley, CA which is very close to Lake Tahoe. It was about ten o'clock at night. I got up to go outside and after a minute or two saw emerging from behind the trees perhaps a mile up and away in the mountains these bright blue lights. My immediate thought was, "Uh oh, extraterrestrial." The lights drifted towards me apparently slowly but could have been moving perhaps fifty to one hundred miles per hour. It moved in a somewhat zig zagging pattern, floating through the sky eerily yet smoothly.

The object looked almost exactly the same as this picture taken in Hartford, CT:

hartford_ufo.jpg
hartford_ufo-jpg.8349

After maybe one minute of standing there in fear and anticipation watching this, the lights began to come towards me. I was the only person outside that I could see at this time of night. I thought of pulling out my phone to take a video, but wasn't sure I had the battery power and didn't want to peel my eyes away. I felt a kind of impinging on my heart energetically as if I were being "probed" at a distance by this object.

In another thirty seconds or so it had come quite close, within a couple thousand feet, maybe more. It's difficult to judge the distances as the object was unlike anything I'd seen in the sky before. It shifted its form to a different angle. I went inside to get one or hopefully both of my roommates to come out and see this too. I wanted to be certain I wasn't just perceiving something in mind. Jose didn't respond, but my other roomie was watching TV and he came out. He stepped through the door, took one look, and went right back inside. He looked to me like he had been fearfully startled. It was very close at this point, practically hovering above us within a few hundred yards. It flew off into the distance out of sight and I went back inside too. I asked him what he saw before saying anything to him and after I had thought it through myself in my head, and he described it just as you see above with different colors - bright, light blue orbs connected by thick lines of the same going off at an angle.

A few months earlier at a UFO conference in Laughlin, NV, I met many people who were enthusiasts of the E.T./UFO phenomenon, yet one woman there claimed to be a mother to 13 hybrid children. She talked about going onboard an alien craft where extraterrestrials told her that she had a "soul contract" to give birth to these part extraterrestrial part human beings. This young woman almost was not able to listen to the message we had to share. Despite our best attempts, she remained persuaded that the beings she had encountered her whole life were superior to humanity and meant her, her family, and even humanity well.

About two years before that, I discovered a post by a young man who's the brother of a life coach I know. Upon watching his video I found on Facebook I became intensely interested in an, apparently, extraterrestrial spiritual teaching. This was after having been rather open to the idea for some time due to various books I'd read. I got involved in his channeling an E.T., he said, which noticeably changed his voice making it deeper as though another being was involved somehow. Within a few weeks several others and I joined semiregular "channel nights" where information was told to us that seemed benevolent and wise. Upon closer inspection, I became worried that the source of the material was not genuine and in some way deceiving all of us.

I was invited to channel a being I thought was good at a channel night myself. However upon arriving there I couldn't shake my earlier doubts and asked if we could trust them. At all. The being said they were okay with me leaving or not channeling and were very smooth at allaying my concerns for the group. Eventually, however, they said something that sounded quite defensive when I asked more directly. They said, "You'll never convince me I'm not of the Light."

The next day I experienced what is difficult to describe but is termed mental disruption by books I discovered several months later called the Allies of Humanity Briefings. It was like paranoia and confusion all at once combined with the definite sense of other minds impinging on me and forcing mental imagery into my awareness. Many would think this to be mere mental illness, but there is a distinct difference.

After validating my experiences with many others, I am confident something is here not of this world that does not have the best interests of humanity in mind as demonstrated by their actions.

There is far more to this that I would like to tell.

I've arranged these stories in order of decreasing believability (for most people I've talked to) as the first at least has an objective photograph associated with it and the last involves mental communication that not everyone is convinced is even remotely possible.

OK, I hope this post inspires fruitful conversation and I look forward to attempting to answer any questions. Thanks for reading if you've made it this far.

Last edited:
Sounds like an interesting experiences. You say there is actual photograph? Can you share that one?

The Hartford claimed photo above looks to me just a badly make composite hoax.

Sounds like an interesting experiences. You say there is actual photograph? Can you share that one?

The Hartford claimed photo above looks to me just a badly make composite hoax.
The Hartford photo may look grainy but it is exactly what I saw in Lake Tahoe with the exception that it has differently colored orbs and the one I saw was only bright neon blue. I didn't take a picture, I only entertained the possibility while staring at this huge, disturbing object in the sky.

Did you see just orbs, or were there a bigger object?
It looked like this:

1626834729672.png

There were something like 6 or 7 orbs connected by thick lines of the same bright neon light blue color. It would shift and change the angle of the connections at different times. My guess is it was about 100 to 200 feet long with the orbs being 10-15 feet across. It was difficult to discern its size against the night sky.

-Can you tell the location (maybe even GPS coordinates), and the direction you were observing:
- the observed angle from ground (just the ballpark - 15 dgr, 30, 45 dgr? If you look a little up, its 30, if you look direct up its 90)
- which compass direction?
- Are there any other observers?
-Also any other stuff you remember please tell

I'd been working as a ski lift operator during the spring of 2019. I was watching a video online in the employee housing at Squaw Valley Alpine Meadows in Olympic Valley, CA which is very close to Lake Tahoe. It was about ten o'clock at night. I got up to go outside and after a minute or two saw emerging from behind the trees perhaps a mile up and away in the mountains these bright blue lights. My immediate thought was, "Uh oh, extraterrestrial."
That reminds me of the blue orb my girlfriend and I saw in the mountains around Lake Windermere BC. I made two illustrations of it, one that is about to scale and distance, and the other is based on what I could perceive it would be like if I were much closer to it:

1626898706404.png BlueSphere-01E.png

I used the second graphic ( above ) as the banner for The Paracast Shop

That reminds me of the blue orb my girlfriend and I saw in the mountains around Lake Windermere BC. I made two illustrations of it, one that is about to scale and distance, and the other is based on what I could perceive it would be like if I were much closer to it:

Impressive illustrations, Randall. I'm curious to know, what do you think y'all saw?

Very cool Randall - I'm out there quite a bit - where abouts was this?

I've seen a number of odd things around there - nothing definitive, but weird lights moving in the sky oddly, often fading out when directly overhead of me. The whole valley has an odd feel at times, and has even had a number of Bigfoot sightings not too far away.

I was invited to channel a being I thought was good at a channel night myself. However upon arriving there I couldn't shake my earlier doubts and asked if we could trust them. At all. The being said they were okay with me leaving or not channeling and were very smooth at allaying my concerns for the group. Eventually, however, they said something that sounded quite defensive when I asked more directly. They said, "You'll never convince me I'm not of the Light."
Thanks for sharing all this, man... but this jumped out at me.

A couple things have made me take a very large step back from this field over the last year... (1) work and (2) Q-Anon/Trump insanity.

Not to make this political, but the whole 'conspiracy as entertainment' becoming 'conspiracy as extremely dangerous' has really hit home for me. Quite frankly, we don't know what the hell we're dealing with here, and getting involved with stuff like the above is something I'd like to encourage you to stay away from if possible. People involved with this way of thinking scare the living shit out of me. It goes from a fun experiment to deeply manipulative real fast if you let it.

For what it's worth, I've had a small number of 'contact-ish' experiences throughout my life, mostly before I was 25, and I've never been given any messages about anything, ever. At least that I remember. To me, it's like weird stuff just happens, with no narrative overlay, and you're just left wondering WTF just happened.

And maybe that's the point of the whole thing. I dunno. But stay safe, man.

Thanks for sharing all this, man... but this jumped out at me.

A couple things have made me take a very large step back from this field over the last year... (1) work and (2) Q-Anon/Trump insanity.

Not to make this political, but the whole 'conspiracy as entertainment' becoming 'conspiracy as extremely dangerous' has really hit home for me. Quite frankly, we don't know what the hell we're dealing with here, and getting involved with stuff like the above is something I'd like to encourage you to stay away from if possible. People involved with this way of thinking scare the living shit out of me. It goes from a fun experiment to deeply manipulative real fast if you let it.

For what it's worth, I've had a small number of 'contact-ish' experiences throughout my life, mostly before I was 25, and I've never been given any messages about anything, ever. At least that I remember. To me, it's like weird stuff just happens, with no narrative overlay, and you're just left wondering WTF just happened.

And maybe that's the point of the whole thing. I dunno. But stay safe, man.
Hey, Marduk. I have learned how to stay safe, to protect myself from these influences that continue to occur for me. In a way there is no hiding from them.

It's not merely a way of thinking. It's an experience I and hundreds of others have had. Perhaps thousands more. The mental disruption they attempted on me was something that truly scared the shit out of me too. But I overcame it through courage and a lot of yelling.

Part of the extraterrestrial strategy here is to confuse us with a bunch of distracting conspiracies. Their presence and activity here is the real one. Or let's say most important one.

I do know what we're dealing with. About as well as anyone can. I haven't seen an extraterrestrial body in person but I've experienced just about everything else to do with them or heard a story from people I trust who have.

So I've had direct experiences, gathered supporting evidence, and have had this validated by messages received by Marshall Summers.

If you like, I will link a summary of the Allies of Humanity Briefings for you to look at.

Hey, Marduk. I have learned how to stay safe, to protect myself from these influences that continue to occur for me. In a way there is no hiding from them.
OK good. Whew!
It's not merely a way of thinking. It's an experience I and hundreds of others have had. Perhaps thousands more. The mental disruption they attempted on me was something that truly scared the shit out of me too. But I overcame it through courage and a lot of yelling.
Are you talking about human organizations or visitor ones?
Part of the extraterrestrial strategy here is to confuse us with a bunch of distracting conspiracies. Their presence and activity here is the real one. Or let's say most important one.
Maybe. Not in my experience but that's only valid for me of course.
Their presence and activity is real (for some values of 'real' of course) but in my experience there's no narrative at all.

Nothing happens for a long time. Then something weird happens - a sighting, a visitation, a dream that's not a dream or whatever... then nothing again. And no message there except maybe "hey, look at me, I'm here doing stuff to you or with you or at you."

I do know what we're dealing with. About as well as anyone can. I haven't seen an extraterrestrial body in person but I've experienced just about everything else to do with them or heard a story from people I trust who have.
I have a few times, and I've held a hand once. It felt real, alive. It stared at me. But that's all. No apocalyptic vision, no message, no nothing. On one other occasion, it was human beings doing something to me as a teenager. Again, no message there except surprise that I fought my way awake during the experience. Almost a sense of pride about it from them.
So I've had direct experiences, gathered supporting evidence, and have had this validated by messages received by Marshall Summers.
Here's where you're losing me. Turning whatever is happening into a religious organization screams 'danger, Will Robinson' to me. That seems like it's more about humans getting power and attention than whatever is happening.
If you like, I will link a summary of the Allies of Humanity Briefings for you to look at.
Sure... but if I know one thing from my experiences it's that this phenomena tends to interact with individuals in low-power situations and not at all with human organizations or power structures.

Meaning, they surprise you when you least expect it and are least ready for them, typically alone or in small groups, and what they don't do is land on the White House lawn or endorse specific religious or political organizations or thought structures.

So my shields are up and on full power on this one.

Interesting sighting Randall and great illustrations, my brother saw something similar here in Norway in 1990 at night in a rural landscape, right above an isolated sheep field.
A spherical object, a light about the size of a small car, inside the light he could see smaller lights moving along a horizontal line, then it suddenly blinked out like turning off a lamp, the sighting only lasted a few seconds, I don`t think it was any reflection of the light casted on the ground.

OK good. Whew!

Are you talking about human organizations or visitor ones?

Maybe. Not in my experience but that's only valid for me of course.
Their presence and activity is real (for some values of 'real' of course) but in my experience there's no narrative at all.

Nothing happens for a long time. Then something weird happens - a sighting, a visitation, a dream that's not a dream or whatever... then nothing again. And no message there except maybe "hey, look at me, I'm here doing stuff to you or with you or at you."

I have a few times, and I've held a hand once. It felt real, alive. It stared at me. But that's all. No apocalyptic vision, no message, no nothing. On one other occasion, it was human beings doing something to me as a teenager. Again, no message there except surprise that I fought my way awake during the experience. Almost a sense of pride about it from them.

Here's where you're losing me. Turning whatever is happening into a religious organization screams 'danger, Will Robinson' to me. That seems like it's more about humans getting power and attention than whatever is happening.

Sure... but if I know one thing from my experiences it's that this phenomena tends to interact with individuals in low-power situations and not at all with human organizations or power structures.

Meaning, they surprise you when you least expect it and are least ready for them, typically alone or in small groups, and what they don't do is land on the White House lawn or endorse specific religious or political organizations or thought structures.

So my shields are up and on full power on this one.
I'm talking about the visitor ones.

Of course it doesn't seem like aliens are behind the conspiracies because it is a clandestine (secretive) operation.

There are many groups on Facebook where people discuss various messages from E.T.s. Their messages of "We're here, we're harmless, we can help" are a smokescreen. What they're really doing is revealed in research and testimony like what you'll find here: Walking Among Us: The Alien Plan to Control Humanity - Kindle edition by Jacobs, David M.. Religion & Spirituality Kindle eBooks @ Amazon.com.

Why should we let another race breed us into hybrids?

Regarding your experience, when and where did you hold an extraterrestrial's hand? I am interested to know this.

It's good that you kept awake.

"There is so much deception in the world that you live in, and in many other worlds as well, that the truth, though apparent and obvious, goes unrecognized, and its signs and messages go undetected." - from A Great Warning About the Extraterrestrial Visitors:

Without the power of God, we would not be able to stop the alien intervention occurring in the world. We are just simply not prepared by ourselves for extraterrestrial contact. Good or bad.

We don't have any way of defending ourselves from their craft because they can disable our nukes. We aren't united or sustainable. Not yet. Without this we aren't respected by other races who have already achieved this, even in a rigid or suppressed way.

Nothing else I've read that is secular has helped sufficiently to fully explain the UFO/abduction/extraterrestrial evidence we have in total including implants and channeling.

It is also my experience that aliens have interacted with "low power" people but I have other experience too. I met a woman who is the mother of thirteen hybrid children (part human, part extraterrestrial). She told this to my friend Justin and I at a UFO conference in Laughlin, Nevada. This woman had been describing her abductions and their persuasions in stunning detail. She was very attractive. Intelligent. Her characteristics are likely selected by aliens for their usefulness in furthering their agenda to supplant human leadership with those beings loyal to their society, "bonded" to their collective consciousness.

And there is a reason they don't land on the White House lawn. That would be too shocking to people and they'd lose trust most likely. There is a reason these 'visitors' don't endorse specific groups or ideologies. They mean to confuse people such that we are divided and in conflict, contentious with one another. At some point this would make us vulnerable to needing outside help, theirs they hope.

You should know I've met Marshall, in person. He is a tall man, above six feet, plays the guitar, and is quite well-spoken.

This is what I wanted to share with you, and still do. It is the Allies of Humanity Briefings, you may wish to start with the summary: 12-P.S.

Interesting sighting Randall and great illustrations, my brother saw something similar here in Norway in 1990 at night in a rural landscape, right above an isolated sheep field.
A spherical object, a light about the size of a small car, inside the light he could see smaller lights moving along a horizontal line, then it suddenly blinked out like turning off a lamp, the sighting only lasted a few seconds, I don`t think it was any reflection of the light casted on the ground.
Hold on, are you talking about Hessdalen lights or something else?

I've seen something like that, but I grow more and more to the view that its not ET at all. Just some piezoelectric tectonic thingie...

No, this was in south-eastern part of Norway, closer to the coast.
I`ve also thought about alternatives to the typical ET-explanation for the sighting, maybe it was something more like earth lights?
But then you have the smaller lights inside the object moving in a horizontal line which is a bit strange...

Last edited:
Why should we let another race breed us into hybrids?
Quite simply, if they're able to interbreed with us, then we are the same species as they are. If this is the case - and there's been numerous reports of sexual contact leading to pregnancy, then by definition they are homo sapiens.

If these cases can be believed. Nothing like that has ever happened to me.

Regarding your experience, when and where did you hold an extraterrestrial's hand? I am interested to know this.
I was about 16 or 17. I woke up in bed to find 2-3 extremely small deer walking into my room. Tiny things.
One hopped up onto my bed and just stared at me. I took it's hoof in my hand, only it wasn't a hoof. It felt warm and like skin. This discontinuity seemed to jar something and the deer transformed into a small grey.

Only it wasn't grey. It was tan, very similar to the cover of Communion. And so small. Like a toddler except with a big head. Eyes that were highly reflective and just went on and on.

And I wasn't holding a hoof, I was holding it's little hand. Maybe 3 fingers. Warm blooded. You could feel the texture of it's skin. I was afraid to be too rough with it, because it seemed so tiny and frail. The fingers were long and thin, and almost the whole length of my hand, but combined they maybe had the width of two of my fingers. There might have been a thumb, I'm not sure.

I looked back into it's eyes and then everything went black. The end. No message. No nothing. Woke up the next morning and just went WTF.

And that is a fairly standard anti-narrative pattern that's played itself out in my life. I know enough to say weird stuff happens, but that's it.

Last edited:
I've seen strange lights here near Helsinki, but I'm not 100% convinced they are ET. Its under investigation.... But I cannot say yes or no, it was an experience especially the first time. Second time I saw it very far.

Quite simply, if they're able to interbreed with us, then we are the same species as they are. If this is the case - and there's been numerous reports of sexual contact leading to pregnancy, then by definition they are homo sapiens.

If these cases can be believed. Nothing like that has ever happened to me.

I was about 16 or 17. I woke up in bed to find 2-3 extremely small deer walking into my room. Tiny things.
One hopped up onto my bed and just stared at me. I took it's hoof in my hand, only it wasn't a hoof. It felt warm and like skin. This discontinuity seemed to jar something and the deer transformed into a small grey.

Only it wasn't grey. It was tan, very similar to the cover of Communion. And so small. Like a toddler except with a big head. Eyes that were highly reflective and just went on and on.

And I wasn't holding a hoof, I was holding it's little hand. Maybe 3 fingers. Warm blooded. You could feel the texture of it's skin. I was afraid to be too rough with it, because it seemed so tiny and frail. The fingers were long and thin, and almost the whole length of my hand, but combined they maybe had the width of two of my fingers. There might have been a thumb, I'm not sure.

I looked back into it's eyes and then everything went black. The end. No message. No nothing. Woke up the next morning and just went WTF.

And that is a fairly standard anti-narrative pattern that's played itself out in my life. I know enough to say weird stuff happens, but that's it.
That's biologically (scientifically) not true, because there are certain groups of species that can not mate together. Not unless there is genetic engineering involved. And this is what's occurring to us according to the Allies of Humanity Briefings (and the experience of my friend, the testimony and recall of hundreds, and my own discussion between a younger woman and myself who's said she's the mother of hybrid children at a UFO conference. with 13 of them).

Back