• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dr. Joseph Farrell is BACK! Questions Space Fanz?

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
Notice Change of Taping Day (more time for questions): Joseph P. Farrell returns to The Paracast for a session scheduled for Thursday, March 4, to be broadcast on March 9.

Farrell is a recognized scholar whose credentials include a PhD in philosophy from the University of Oxford. His literary contribution is a veritable resumé unto itself covering such fields as Nazi Germany, sacred literature, physics, finances, the Giza pyramids, and music theory. A renowned researcher with an eye to assimilate a tremendous amount of background material, Farrell is able to condense the best scholastic research in publication and draw insightful new conclusions on complex and controversial subjects. Please post your QUESTIONS here:

Here is a partial list of his many books:

The Giza Death Star
The Giza Death Star Deployed
Reich of the Black Sun
The Giza Death Star Destroyed
The SS Brotherhood of the Bell
The Cosmic War
Secrets of the Unified Field
The Philosophers’ Stone
The Nazi International
Babylon’s Banksters
Roswell and the Reich
LBJ and the Conspiracy to Kill Kennedy
Genes, Giants, Monsters and Men
The Grid of the Gods
, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
Saucers Swastikas and Psyops
Yahweh the Two-Faced God: Theology, Terrorism, and Topology
, with Dr. Scott D. de Hart
Transhumanism: A Grimoire of Alchemical Altars and Agendas for the Transformation of Man, with Dr Scott D. de Hart

For a second there I had this guy confused with Joseph Farah, the World Net (nut) Daily, birther conspiracy guy. Whew. But this should be a fun interview.

Have you been making any new FOI requests or has there been any new information that has come to light about those crazy Nazis and their secret technologies? is there any truth to a Russian scientific's teams findings of a giant gold swastika under the ice in a lake in Antarctica. Does this have anything to do with Operation High Jump?

I also wanted to know if you followed the reports a few years back of the "disc" shaped object found at the bottom of the baltic sea which didn't turn out to be ufo as wildly speculated but still interestingly was some kind of nazi anti submarine emplacement that had the ability to cut off electricity and to this day was still effecting the underwater exploration teams equipment?

Last edited:
Have you been making any new FOI requests or has there been any new information that has come to light about those crazy Nazis and their secret technologies? is there any truth to a Russian scientific's teams findings of a giant gold swastika under the ice in a lake in Antarctica. Does this have anything to do with Operation High Jump?

I also wanted to know if you followed the reports a few years back of the "disc" shaped object found at the bottom of the baltic sea which didn't turn out to be ufo as wildly speculated but still interestingly was some kind of nazi anti submarine emplacement that had the ability to cut of electricity and to this day was still effecting the underwater exploration teams equipment?

where can i read about the undersea anti sub gizmo's hipster.

For Farrell: You are probably familiar with Nick Cook's 'Hunt For Zero Point" and the mysterious disappearance after WWII of SS officer Hans Kammler, who was in charge of exotic technology for the SS. What do you think of Kammler's vanishing act at the end of the war ?

Thanks for asking this question... I would really like to see what Mr Farrell has to say on this as well.

Do you have a shred of evidence that the Nazi's were working on a flying saucer ?And why do you still believe in the hoaxes from Adamski ?

1) What is the most fascinating, out of place and time object ever pulled out of an Egyptian archeological dig?

2) Do you have any more info regarding the sudden bouts of narcolepsy taking place in Kazakhstan and what do you think is causing this phenomenon?

3) On a cultural level, what is the fascination with the Nazis? They constantly creep up in paranormal talk whether in the Antarctic, South America or in Roswell, which is just too many places if you ask me. Is this all just because they tried to take over the world once and all their scientists got gobbled up by the allies and/or disappeared?

Last edited:
1. Joseph, if any organisation on Earth right now has any actual working anti-gravity craft, classic 'ufo's' if you like, what is your best guess for the mechanism of this anti-gravity and also any associated power source?

2. Do you have any reason to believe conspiracy theories that argue that people who may have invented free or near-free energy devices are bumped off, possibly at the behest of large energy corporations? Do you have any reason to believe any such technology has been invented?

Mr. Farrell , has any independent confirming research been done on claimed NAZI advanced weapons systems other then Blunder! How the U.S. Gave Away Nazi Supersecrets to Russia (1985) by self-identified "British intelligence agent" Tom Agoston that has been used as source by both yourself and Nick Cook.

While it would nice to believe in NAZI flying saucers is there anything substantial out there, please state in detail and thanks.

Dr. Farrell, have you found any evidence for the existence of a Secret Space Program in any UFO cases of the last 50 or 60 years, such as the object sighted over the Kent Washington Boeing Space Research Facility over a three week period in November and December of 1968?

Have you uncovered any evidence that might suggest or even prove the use of secret propulsion technology in the Apollo program?

What about the possibility of secret astronauts in the Apollo program who remain unacknowledged to this day? Do you believe there is an American parallel to the "Lost Cosmonauts" story?

Dr. Farrell, I think it is very likely that the real first person in space was not Yuri Gagarin, or even Vladimir Ilyushin, but probably a Nazi prisoner of war. The Nazis would have had no problem with dooming a POW to die in outer space, just as we had no qualms about sending up dogs and monkeys to their deaths. Of course, the Nazis never would have revealed this to the public, because they would have wanted to proclaim an Aryan as the first person in space. Can you comment or speculate on this theory?

Last edited:
Chris, did you mean Tuesday, March 4, or Thursday, March 6? Sorry, I'm not trying to be a smart-ass. I'm just new, I don't know the usual routine yet, and I hope I got my questions in in time.

Thanks Chris!

What do you make of the Baltic Sea anomaly? Is it your opinion this is an anti submarine device from ww 2 or a piece of sandstone or. .......

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

If there's enough time tomorrow, I have a couple more questions for Dr. Farrell....

Dr. Farrell, some months back I sent you an article written by Major Donald Keyhoe for the December 1946 issue of True magazine which describes UAV technology then coming into use. This was published three years before his first UFO book The Flying Saucers Are Real. Keyhoe would later go on to deny knowledge of remote control aircraft technology, and to discount entirely the suggestion that some UFOs could be man-made, remotely piloted aircraft. Given this fact, what do you make of T. Townsend Brown's involvement with NICAP, and what might this imply about NICAP's true purpose?

There seems to have been an ongoing connection between UFOs, UFO secrecy, and atomic energy. Many UFOs cases indicate the release of radioactive contamination into our atmosphere. John Keel believed the true Maury Island incident represented the dumping of radioactive waste from the Hanford Plant into Puget Sound. We even find this atomic connection to some extent in Die Glocke - the Nazi Bell. Roswell, Malmstrom, Cash-Landrum -the list goes on and on. Can you discuss the possible involvement of the AEC/nuclear power industries in the suppression of UFO information since 1947 and the cover-up of illegal toxic waste disposal. What about the possible role atomic or nuclear power might play in UFO propulsion?

Last edited:
Back