• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker Show

Free versions of recent episodes:

I enjoyed the interview with Don Ecker. The guy has decades of experience in the UFO field. I think David&Gene should sue him out of retirement.
On a more serious note. I was listening intently when Don commented on the cattle (and human) mutalation research. Shocking that friends in law enforcement were reprimanded and got in trouble when Don asked them a favour.Scary stuff.

I enjoyed the interview with Don Ecker. The guy has decades of experience in the UFO field. I think David&Gene should sue him out of retirement.
On a more serious note. I was listening intently when Don commented on the cattle (and human) mutalation research. Shocking that friends in law enforcement were reprimanded and got in trouble when Don asked them a favour.Scary stuff.
He'd sue us if we tried. :)

I finally got to listen to this show, after finding the USB cable to charge up my MP3 player. When you consider some of the crap that's been spewed by so-called ufologists, Don was like a breath of fresh air, blowing their nasty stink away. It's good to come across someone who says exactly what's on their mind, rather than pussy-footing around the BS merchants.

Back