• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Don Ecker Podcasts

Don posted links to some of his older shows via this link in the forum:

Don posted links to some of his older shows via this link in the forum:

Thanks Gene. Unfortunately only the link to the Bob Kiavit moon show seems to work.

Well he set them up. We have over 100 audio files from Don stored on the server, but we'd need accurate links.

Maybe I can fix some, but only if they link to what we have available here. I suspect a lot of his older shows can't be found, unless he chooses to put them somewhere (he's welcome to upload a bunch here).

Hopefully everything ok with him.
Well I decided I wanted to watch a movie tonight so I am going to watch Network.
Let us know if you hear from him.

Seasons Greetings to all. It has been awhile since I have been doing much online .. life has had its ups and downs for me this past year. Many of you have asked what is going on with DMR. Well, here is the short version.

As you may know, I had been doing my show on KGRA since 2017, July of 2017 actually. There were changes that took place over the last couple of years and the new owners decided that they were loosing money so for a bit they locked down the broadcasts on their server, pulled most of the shows from around the web ... and did not even tell we hosts. I was hearing from many listeners that they could no longer find DMR. Then in July, just before my birthday eom, I had an accident and fractured a vertebra in my back. I was laid up for several months. The pain was a total ass kicker. Not much the doctors could do except let nature take its course. Then along about Sept. Oct. I got a flu virus and once again was out of it. I told KGRA that was it, gotta go and good luck. I was not tired of broadcasting, love it as a matter of fact but I expect to be treated with respect and did not receive it from the ownership.

So I kept "keeping on" got over the flu and most of my back problems and a new network popped up with one of the founders of KGRA and we talked and he wanted me to come onboard. I agreed and the 1st show will be (as I write this) today December 17th. I am in California so we do Pacific Time and the show will air Fridays starting at 5 PM Pacific, 8 PM Eastern. Thanks to all for your concern but we are still moving along.

Holiday Greetings to all and I sure hope the upcoming New Year 2022 is better than this one has been.

Regards;
Don ( Ecker )

Seasons Greetings to all. It has been awhile since I have been doing much online .. life has had its ups and downs for me this past year. Many of you have asked what is going on with DMR. Well, here is the short version.

As you may know, I had been doing my show on KGRA since 2017, July of 2017 actually. There were changes that took place over the last couple of years and the new owners decided that they were loosing money so for a bit they locked down the broadcasts on their server, pulled most of the shows from around the web ... and did not even tell we hosts. I was hearing from many listeners that they could no longer find DMR. Then in July, just before my birthday eom, I had an accident and fractured a vertebra in my back. I was laid up for several months. The pain was a total ass kicker. Not much the doctors could do except let nature take its course. Then along about Sept. Oct. I got a flu virus and once again was out of it. I told KGRA that was it, gotta go and good luck. I was not tired of broadcasting, love it as a matter of fact but I expect to be treated with respect and did not receive it from the ownership.

So I kept "keeping on" got over the flu and most of my back problems and a new network popped up with one of the founders of KGRA and we talked and he wanted me to come onboard. I agreed and the 1st show will be (as I write this) today December 17th. I am in California so we do Pacific Time and the show will air Fridays starting at 5 PM Pacific, 8 PM Eastern. Thanks to all for your concern but we are still moving along.

Holiday Greetings to all and I sure hope the upcoming New Year 2022 is better than this one has been.

Regards;
Don ( Ecker )
Great to hear from you Don and glad you are keeping better.
I look forward to hearing the new shows and a very merry Christmas to you and yours.

Here is an addendum to my earlier post;

DMR starts tonight on the X network at 5 PM Pacific, 8 PM Eastern Time. Go to;

See ya on the air ...

Decker
Well Don I listened to the show even though me and my wife who live here in Northern Ireland had to sit up to 3am.
Stephanie my wife (who is from Texas) always enjoys your straight talking as do I, looking forward to next week Don,glad you're back.

Regards;
Don ( Ecker )
Glad to have you back, Don. I'm looking forward to listening to your new show.

I don't suppose there's any chance in the not-too- distant-future of some of your old shows from the 90s becoming available online? I'm particularly interested in your interview with John Andrews. He's not the most recognisable name in the field but he certainly had some interesting contacts in air force/aerospace industry. Also recently came across letters between him and Lee Graham discussing Bill Moore/AFOSI prior to Moore's infamous 1989 mufon speech. Interesting stuff.

Back