• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Dolan and the Admiral Wilson leak (Eric Davis' docs)

Elendil

Paranormal Maven
Article: UFO Leak of the Century: Richard Dolan Analyzes the Admiral Wilson Leak - Richard Dolan Members

So, this article has been out for two weeks, I think the story popped out a bit sooner even, and is a continuation of a narrative available from 10 years ago and more. I'm sure a lot of people have seen it by now. I was even surprised that a thread didn't pop up about it already.

So, what do you guys make of this? Generally I always found Dolan to be an interesting listen, ever since first stumbling across him on an episode of the Paracast a couple of years back.
But having said that, he does seem to lean a bit more into the believer camp than I would personally prefer, especially in the recent years. And although the story is interesting, all of this seems to be a bit too much gung-ho, especially if we take into consideration the huge amount of blanks we experienced in Ufology throughout the years...

Wilson denied some of the stuff 10 years ago. Is anyone aware of his potential more recent comments? Or recent comments from Eric Davis?

Thx to Guiliano a.k.a. Uforadio for disseminating the news.

Last edited:
he does seem to lean a bit more into the believer camp than I would personally prefer

Yeah, I think you are right. Here's a buildup vid he made:

And here is the backstory that takes a LOT of the wind out of the sail:

Sorta reminds me of the not-Roswell slides in the attic, sorry to say.

The docs are well researched fakes. Too many problems, mainly no one can place Wilson in Vegas on the purported meeting date. There are plenty of others, call backs to known disinformation tropes from previous "leaks", namely MJ-12 and Serpo. No question it was put together by a current of former intel agent. Knew too much about AFIO. It's an interesting package but it's not legitimate.

Eric Davis simply said "no comment" to these notes, a copy found in Mitchell's estate.

They are obviously real but Cameron and Dolan are completely wrong in saying a mj12 is pointed to. Wilson pointed to the support group for the sap oversight cmt, dod aquisitions and development and private corps.

I think Frank Stalter points to the serpo email episode invokving doty, green, puthoff at play...davis works for puthoff and those guys are still trying to sniff out mj12....lol.

Green recently reported invites in the past to ufo saps re alien body recoveries. He notes at cia desk he had no special insider knowledge. He now thinks these invites that never were followed thru on were vehicles to feed disinformation about alien autopsies, etc. (See recent communications between keith basterfield and green)

Nick ,
Did some great interviews and the best one on here. Although , disagree with elements of his arguments on the grounds he not seen all the documents . Don would know and he has not been inside as eyewitness have . More, is kept back and like said tip of the iceburg. Not excluding human tech either as Norway is fogotten.

Just re-watching Mr J. Greenwald excellent assessments on the alleged 'Wilson Document' . Mr Greenwald dropped a excellent point on 'Methane ' reminds me of the 'Swamp Gas Affair' in Ufology history .

The alleged 'Wilson Documents' do drop some interesting points by scientist behind it .

1. My observation - Hydrogen technology (Blue Fire) now vogue in the 'Climate Change ' panic mode of clean energy debate around the world.

2. My observation stamp seal from another area and two elements within the documents .....Net Deep Space 1980s Comms and Lunar Reconnaissance Vechiles.

3. My observation is a wish list and funding drop in a similar to the ongoing UAP funding machine.

4. My observation -Elements match some older documents released and in the archive . We all know the phenomenon is real and it's unknown why it's in constant activities . It capabilities are out preform as NASA Hon. BILL NELSON has stated and got HD images of it (passed some onto Gene and others are from archives) and others know we are dealing with a very intelligent unknown force. Moreover, respect Lue and Chris but that's just a small aspect with this ongoing unknown phenomenona. More revlations of its capabilities are emerging and not any human technology as far as we know.

Back