• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Do You Believe in Ghosts?

Do You Believe in Ghosts?

• Yes

Votes: 29 43.3%
  • No

Votes: 12 17.9%
  • Not Sure

Votes: 14 20.9%
  • I've Seen Them

Votes: 12 17.9%

• Total voters
I strongly do.. ghosts for me is a general subject that covers a whole range of topics, I work with many "ghostly" entities much of the time, my last encounter not only a deceased "shadow" cat, but a recently deceased infant , and then now I'm on to a report of apparition in the form of a skeleton yet with a fleshy mans head that only remains in a dark room, and was there before the infant passed...

Very interesting Oakenwulf. Is there any way we can hear more about what you do or are involved in? I am very interested in all things to do with spirits, demons, shadow figures - the lot. I do believe I have seen an apparition and of course there is the whole of history of personal reports of ghostly goings-on!

I'm a strong believer in ghosts. Although I've never seen one, I have had an experience which I shared in another post.

I doubt there are "demons" per se, as opposed to negative energy spirits. Not everyone has a positive life experience (some never will no matter what you tell them...) and I would bet they take that negative energy with them into the spirit world.

Back