• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR, Technical Difficulties?

Hoffmeister

There is no spoon
Did anyone else listen to the show today and have a 'crossed line' halfway through the show. It sounded like the show had a crossed line with a customer services phoneline in America. You could hear the people talking asking the person who they were speaking to if they could hear another conversation, it was all very odd and a little funny. I thought at one point I heard them say "did he say UFO's?" but it could have been me hearing things.
Anyone else get this or am I going mad?

Also, at the end of the show, when you play the music Don, we can all hear you talking to the guest after the show still :eek:

Did anyone else listen to the show today and have a 'crossed line' halfway through the show. It sounded like the show had a crossed line with a customer services phoneline in America. You could hear the people talking asking the person who they were speaking to if they could hear another conversation, it was all very odd and a little funny. I thought at one point I heard them say "did he say UFO's?" but it could have been me hearing things.
Anyone else get this or am I going mad?

Also, at the end of the show, when you play the music Don, we can all hear you talking to the guest after the show still :eek:

Yes, finally just had to cut it off. Too bad, because it was the one night a week when I can listen live and apparently there is still only one archived show available. :confused:

Oh geeze, could it be ... I mean could it be ... like the SECRET GOVERNMENT harassing me?? Oh my God ....

Hi Decker,

I thought the Government was not intrested in these wayout concepts : remember Project Bluebook .:)

Tried to purchase a download of the show doesnot work!

Once again sending my best wishes to all the Australian, Coalition and USA forces serving overseas keep safe and come home safe to your families:)

Peace,
blowfish

Yeah Hoffmeister i heard the same thing. It only lasted about 20 minutes but ut was distracting. Try to hang in through it and the rest of the interview is a classic. I think cyberstation usa can be forgiven for the mess up give we just had 3 awesome nights of interview before this one.

Yeah, i disconnected for 10 minutes and then came back and it was working. Was well up for the Richard Hall interview but I was hosting a breakfast seminar at 6:45am UK time anyway so I missed most of it anyway. Will have to try and re listen to it when its posted again

Back