• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DMR Soon to Return !!

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Well Gang, after almost a year of not doing any live shows it appears DMR will return probably right after the New Year. Here is the deal .....

CyberstationUSA has been operating on a "shoe-string" for quite some time. I started broadcasting with them around Jan. 18 or so of 2010. For you long time fans of DMR, you will recall that I broadcast each night ... Monday thru Friday at 10:00 PM Pacific Time. Last year I also started "Vicious Vinyl-Don Ecker's Sex-Drugs-Rock and Roll" Friday nights after DMR was over. The problem was my equipment was not up to the task and I started having problems. Finally I informed them that I needed new equipment or I could not continue with any live shows. Oh yeah, here is the other thing... in all the time that I was broadcasting I made NOT ONE RED CENT. Why did I continue? Because I believed in what they were trying to do even with all the problems that they had.

CyberstationUSA is still Live and Operating and come April they have plans for a very unusual and dynamic new launch. In the mean-time I kept beating them about furnishing funds for some new broadcast equipment. Well, this week past I have been informed that they are going to send me several hundred dollars for my equipment. Now, my reason for this message.

Months ago quite a few of you offered to help me financially and I was very touched by this generosity. As I explained at the time as touched as I was I did not feel right about having you provide funds for something that the network should provide for. But, in order to keep this going and get the equipment I need I will still need about 250 or 300 dollars more. If you are still willing and I provide a Paypal account info ... I need to know if this is still on the table. I don't like asking you for this but CyberstationUSA is not able to provide all the cash I do need for the show equipment. I am also trying to sell some stuff on E-bay and maybe some of the funds can come from there. So if any of you fine people still want to help, please drop me a note or contact me via email. If I get that check from CyberstationUSA this coming week I will begin to order the broadcast computer I need.

So Gang, there it is .. how many of you are still wanting DMR back? Please let me know and in the meantime Gang .. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Decker

Well Gang, after almost a year of not doing any live shows it appears DMR will return probably right after the New Year. Here is the deal .....

CyberstationUSA has been operating on a "shoe-string" for quite some time. I started broadcasting with them around Jan. 18 or so of 2010. For you long time fans of DMR, you will recall that I broadcast each night ... Monday thru Friday at 10:00 PM Pacific Time. Last year I also started "Vicious Vinyl-Don Ecker's Sex-Drugs-Rock and Roll" Friday nights after DMR was over. The problem was my equipment was not up to the task and I started having problems. Finally I informed them that I needed new equipment or I could not continue with any live shows. Oh yeah, here is the other thing... in all the time that I was broadcasting I made NOT ONE RED CENT. Why did I continue? Because I believed in what they were trying to do even with all the problems that they had.

CyberstationUSA is still Live and Operating and come April they have plans for a very unusual and dynamic new launch. In the mean-time I kept beating them about furnishing funds for some new broadcast equipment. Well, this week past I have been informed that they are going to send me several hundred dollars for my equipment. Now, my reason for this message.

Months ago quite a few of you offered to help me financially and I was very touched by this generosity. As I explained at the time as touched as I was I did not feel right about having you provide funds for something that the network should provide for. But, in order to keep this going and get the equipment I need I will still need about 250 or 300 dollars more. If you are still willing and I provide a Paypal account info ... I need to know if this is still on the table. I don't like asking you for this but CyberstationUSA is not able to provide all the cash I do need for the show equipment. I am also trying to sell some stuff on E-bay and maybe some of the funds can come from there. So if any of you fine people still want to help, please drop me a note or contact me via email. If I get that check from CyberstationUSA this coming week I will begin to order the broadcast computer I need.

So Gang, there it is .. how many of you are still wanting DMR back? Please let me know and in the meantime Gang .. Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays.

Decker
Count me in-Only I'll turn it over when I see you on Christmas Eve...

Back