• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Disclosure of mangled Osama Bin Laden picture

Should they disclose ?

• Yes

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • No

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Maybe

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
I do support left wing agendas usually, but when comes to AL-Qaeda i personally believe no mercy should be given to this people. Lot of innocent people have died by the hand of these people. How can you not wish for such people be destroyed for good?

Now Iraq was fought for all the wrong reasons and that is why lot of people outside of the states started to question, was this a war about terror or oil? But what is done is done, hopefully Iraq will emerge a better place in the future?

I hope American haven't gone insane and will soon fight a war with Pakistan. I hope the American population are aware of how many Pakistani civilians have died because of Al-Qaeda? And surely America isn't stupid to go and fight a war with a country that has a estimate 150 nuclear weapons + stockpile. The only reason Pakistan allows such actions to go on by America military, is because both countries are fighting the same enemy!

I have a keen interest in World War 2. My opinion is the reason the allies won World WAR2 is Hitler got greedy it not to say the allies would not have won eventually. But Hitler overstretched his armies, if he left Russia alone the Uk would have fallen by 1942-1943. But we all in the Western World should still remember the men and women who died in fighting this evil regime.

Of course the USA won't go to war with pakistan directly, most likely they will indirectly back the al queda/taliban already fighting pakistan along with kashmir extremists to do the dirty work for them.

As for Al Queda its the USA's creation and its the perfect weapon .

My local has named a drink after bin laden

Its two shots and a splash of water :D

i made a world of warcraft undead rogue called Binlabel =( closest i could get without getting banned / put on the terrorist watchlist and extradicted to gauntanemo bay

Back