• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Disclosure and it difficulties

Kieran

Paranormal Adept
  1. As i think about the paranormal field today with my particular interest being in ufo's. I wonder where are we heading, Disclosure seems so distant on one particular day and so near on the other, revelations come and go excitement follows but of course in dealing with this subject disappointment follows ,How can we get this topic moveing in the mainstream area of public awareness and interest. The youth of today have there lives wrapped up in the bubble of commercism buying the latest cars,jewellery,music etc how can we expand there minds to think about stuff that they cant not see or touch in front of them thats the unique challenge faceing us today.:question: How will we achieve some type of disclosure the only way possible i believe is through the News media. ie large news media outlets doing interviews with military officials who have had some type of ufo experience serveing at this time or no later then the sixtys people lose interest if you go back too far back in time, Higher the rank and authority the more interest and credibility given by the media outlets and the public, its just a fact of life, Airplane pilots Astronauts,Highly regarded Scientists that are well known ,Politicians, people of reputation who are in the public eye or not. We have to be realistic people who have reputations is what is going to help this subject along not us. Most people believe that if you believe in ufos you are a crackpot thats the world we live in .Perhaps setting up the biggest ever ufo conference with guests of enormous credibility and stature from all over the world attending and all news media outlet turning up is what is needed of course can we achieve this that is the question:exclamation:

Governments govern. Media entertains and on occasion educates. Neither of these entities are capable of fulfilling the role of a vision quest. Religion has attempted to package and mass produce the subjective creating secular corporations., abominations in the guise of truth. These phenomena are signpost marking the perimeter of the next level., of perception,consciousness ,existence. Perhaps we are like Alice., hesitating at the edge of the rabbit hole. After all., it's dark and deep and unknown. Some of us have taken that plunge and come back crippled to some extent. In that we are no longer altogether of this world.

Just another opinion.

If disclosure ever happened it would have to be partial. Let's face it, the trail of bodies and secret projects would be too long and damaging to reveal.

What's in it for the govt'? All it would do is make our military intelligence look bad. Why reveal shit? Stay the course with disinfo and let truthseekers get dragged down by being lumped in with the frauds and disinformants in the same pissed-in swimming pool (David Biedny TM).

If disclosure ever happened it would have to be partial. Let's face it, the trail of bodies and secret projects would be too long and damaging to reveal.

My thought on this is that someone (probably the UN Secretary General) will suggest some sort of "Truth and Reconciliation" Commission and any past nastiness will be swept under the carpet; and the people who should be prosecuted will be given amnesty.

Still ... we have to get to the point of disclosure first, of course :D. I just hope it'll be in my life time ... and just after the time that the Greers of this world have left this mortal coil :p

Back