• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Did they come get Don?

Free episodes:

Dnold7X

I need to talk to the aliens
After Dons tuesday show Don has been gone? Don are you still a freeman?

will you and Rick be hosts on Friday night?

maybe it's something to do with his Birthday which i think was this week. I bet Richard and Greg went and abducted him in his pajamas and took him out for breakfast.

maybe it's something to do with his Birthday which i think was this week. I bet Richard and Greg went and abducted him in his pajamas and took him out for breakfast.

Nah Guys, I'm around. Been tied up with a bunch of stuff ... household and what have you.

FWIW, my b-day is Monday so nope, nobody abducted me ... especially not in my PJ's. LOL ... as far as Monday, well maybe Mama will ......

Decker

Nah Guys, I'm around. Been tied up with a bunch of stuff ... household and what have you.

FWIW, my b-day is Monday so nope, nobody abducted me ... especially not in my PJ's. LOL ... as far as Monday, well maybe Mama will ......

Decker

Good Luck!

Back