• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DEAD BODY DROPS FROM CEILING AT THE TIME PICTURE IS TAKEN

Oakenwulf

Paranormal Maven
UFO mania: DEAD BODY DROPS FROM CEILING AT THE TIME PICTURE IS TAKEN

love it haha

toypookgoo704.jpg

I think my newest favorite paranormal web site just fell into my lap.

Seriously though I hope the specter stuck his landing.

WTC1_zpsdhsknoct.jpg

(Article Link)

The Bodies in the photo are in the positions of the highest collapsed buildings of the 9/11/2001 terror attacks.

ee61e0687fbcea529addf46104938f94.jpg

This is an image of the "9/11/2001 Falling Man", as soon as this body had dropped, all three of the buildings began to drop. We have a string of information connected to the infamous, "Antichrist". ................... Perhaps he has decided to exterminate most recently using a tsunami, rather then using the earth, wind or fire. But he wants this done soon, so perhaps a previous method will be employed to put off man's suicidal desires, until they can be put down, hypothetically speaking, if this is the end of days, and we are at the end of time.

Last edited:
Back