• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Icke

Rick Deckard said:
Siani said:
David Icke is generally regarded to be several bananas short of a bunch.

Well, that's how the mainstream media portray him and we all now how unbiased they are...

Fair point. I lost patience with Icke when he started all the reptilian stuff.

Actually, David Icke is the British version of Alex Jones. Both obsess on the negative. I actually prefer Davide Icke because his Reptilian shapeshifters add some spice and amusement to the standard paranoid conspiracy paradigm.

What's not to like? Queen Elizabeth turns into a reptilian and chows down on virgins, along with Tony Blair and Prince Charles? What fun such assertions are! Do I take them seriously? No, but I keep my eye on Prince William for any signs of Reptilian blood lust. He seems to have the front teeth for biting down on a victim.

Alex Jones has the voice of an old world fish monger, and I can only take him in 10 second increments before it reminds me of a wheel that desperately needs oiling.

Fastwalker said:
Actually, David Icke is the British version of Alex Jones. Both obsess on the negative. I actually prefer Davide Icke because his Reptilian shapeshifters add some spice and amusement to the standard paranoid conspiracy paradigm.

Icke is looking at the way the world is and trying to fathom how we arrived at this place. He does raise some very interesting questions and he does often point out the absurdity of the current world order.

Now, his conclusions are something else and as I see it, the problem with Icke is that he's allowed external sources to feed him bogus stories about shape-shifters and this has made a huge hole in the credibility of the rest of his work, which actually appears to be based on sound research.

So, guess which aspect of his work the mainstream media concentrate on?

The reason that I decided to buy one of his books was precisely because the mainstream media were making so much negative noise about him, I felt that they were 'trying too hard' to dissuade people from taking him seriously. I'm glad I went against the grain - if nothing else, works like his give you food for thought.

Reading books like this, doesn't mean that you necessarily agree with everything in them, just that you have at least considered the implications - don't let the mainstream media make your mind up for you; they don't have your best interests at heart.

Personally I think it's healthy to let your brain mull over outlandish ideas - I do think that there is a deliberate intention to push people into certain patterns of thinking by the institutions. After all, workers who don't think too much are more likely to accept less money and longer hours than those who crave for a better world...

Oh boy ... I remember when David Icke used to be a sports presenter on the BBC. Quite an amiable bloke I thought. And then he turned up on the Wogan chat show in a purple tracksuit proclaiming himself to be the son of God. It was a strange and uncomfortable TV moment. Terry Wogan himself oozing insincerity, the audience laughing at what Icke had to say, and you felt sorry for this guy who was obviously going through something internally traumatic.

Next thing I know he's talking about reptilians and the such-like, and I thought like a lot of people did and still do: the guys obviously crackers.

But is he, though??? I've watched a few of his videos on the internet, and a lot of it really does fit into what I've heard from people like Texe Marrs etc.. He talks about Freemasonry et al, and I think to intents and purposes that he is closer to the truth than some people think.

As for Icke being the British version of Alex Jones. I don't think so. AJ is a fearmonger, and possibly a device for the elites to control the 'truthers' or 'patriots' or whatever they may be called. I myself have discovered that he has links to the Bronfman family of Canada who are one of the criminal families/elite who run the politicians and secretly the US and other countries. John McCain for one is related to the Bronfmans through marriage.

I think David Icke is sincere in what he says, I don't believe Alex "BUY MY VIDEO" Jones is. He's a prevaricator and obfuscator and ignores the bigger picture, and enormously important parts of the story like the Jewish Lobby in the US ... which is fundamental to how we got into Iraq, 9/11, and how we may are slowly heading to war with Iran (who incidentally have not attacked another country for a thousand years).

I think Icke's earlier work stands as long as you consider it metaphorically and not literaly. That the power elite should want to maintain their power through whatever means necessary should suprise no one. That a cold, dispassionate indivual, driven by "inhuman, reptilian" impulses would be able to manipulate others into elevating them to positions of power shouldn't either. You don't need interdimensional lizard people for that, good old fashioned human greed and ambition get the job done just as well.

Icke's more recent stuff drives me bonkers. The guy chugs ayuwasca (sp?) and thinks he's talking to the queen of the universe and it basically tells him "Everything is an illusion" and "All you need is love"...

>>Insert hippies and drugs joke here<<

Oh and schticknz, while I no longer have any love for Alex Jones, I will say that while the man does promote his videos an AWFUL lot, he virtually always adds (often in the same breath) "or you can just go to Google video and watch them for free" at the end of his plugs. You can't really say he's in it for the money when he's purposefully creating the means to view his work freely AND advertising it as such. Definately not when compared to most of the shills in the "Buy my book" UFO crowd...

I listen to The Paracast because it's a refuge of relative sanity ;) in the paranormal podcast world: please don't have Icke on.

Do you like David Icke, would you get in a car with Bob Lazar, would you help Billy Meier if he was on fire*. Personally no!

My problem with Icke is that if you apply all the stuff(BS) he comes out with to him, he is just one of them.
what I am saying is that his motivations are the same as the people he damns i.e. fame and power.
for e.g. he is famous for this quote ". . . One night, it was 15 minutes before I could begin speaking. There was uproar, and beer cups were thrown at the stage. I waited for this to die down and then I said:

"You think I'm mentally ill, don't you?"

"YEEEEESSS," came the collective reply.

"So what does that say about you then? You have paid to ridicule someone you have been conditioned to believe is mentally ill!"

You could have heard a pin drop. It had dawned on them that their behaviour was not a statement about me, but about themselves. . . .
".

(how far up his own bottom could one man be!)

I know a few people who have suffered breakdowns(mental) and now really beleive in mr Icke and his (teachings!) it has not helped them in any way just added to their paranoia and depression. He is also an alleged anti semite.

The source for his Reptillian agenda is a "Zulu shaman" called "Credo Mutwa" to me a very scary but interesting individual here is a link to a video recorded by Icke of Credo Mutwa it is 389 mins long but well worth watching imo. he has some fascinating things to say about African history and artifacts he also talks about some horrific rituals including eating an Alien!. http://www.guba.com/watch/3000116833/Credo-Muttwa-about-Reptilians
I would really like to know what was edited out of this interview this is the longest version have found so far but it is not complete.
peace and love han

*of course i would help him really just a metaphor :)

I think Icke had a 'spiritual awakening' type of experience and before he actually processed it properly he went public with it. He then went down a path that caused him to abandon critical thinking and accept some very questionable theories and concepts integrating them into his world view. I can't stand to listen to the guy.

I've got fairly strong feelings about the guy...detest is kinda close. One particular thing about Icke is the way he reflects the conspiracy world.

By this I mean where else can a guy's credibility survive after accusing the high end of society of being pedophiles, satanists, murderers and reptilians?! People shuffle past these seriously screwed-up accusations and say, 'yeah, but he was right about such and such a thing.' In conspiracyland, Icke's credibility actually goes up!

If a guy in a bar talked like Icke, who would sit next to him or even give him time of day? Would anyone believe him? Not many would.

I think Icke had a 'spiritual awakening' type of experience and before he actually processed it properly he went public with it. He then went down a path that caused him to abandon critical thinking and accept some very questionable theories and concepts integrating them into his world view. I can't stand to listen to the guy.

Then you must be a reptilian too! ::)

(which puts me in fine company!)

Back