• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

David Icke

freemars2259

Skilled Investigator
Don't agree with him on everything but love him or hate him he is interesting.
Here is a link to a good film about him, David Icke Was He Right:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=6860946590182985661&q=david+icke+was+he+right&total=56&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

Here is another link, David Icke on 9/11:

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=1505950948532590200&q=david+icke+wogan&total=11&start=0&num=10&so=0&type=search&plindex=0

I believe that D. Icke would make a superb guest. Whether you belive in all none or some, it would make for a great interview.

He'd make a great Coast to Coast guest, as he's got the credibility of your average Coast to Coast guest, but I really hope he doesn't pop up on the Paracast.

I find him infinitely more entertaining than Greer or Goldberg, but he's another person who talks fast, as though he must convince an audience rather than letting them flow with his information. I distrust that.

He's just so way out there too.

Even if you don't believe most of his theories he has still lived a fascinating life, please watch David Icke Was He Right to see what I mean, link is in the top post. With the right questions and control I think he would be a good guest.

freemars2259 said:
Even if you don't believe most of his theories he has still lived a fascinating life, please watch David Icke Was He Right to see what I mean, link is in the top post. With the right questions and control I think he would be a good guest.

I've seen at least some of it before, wasn't interesting to me. Not sure I'd call his ideas theories either. But don't mind me, I don't decide what gets on or not.

Okay fair enough beliefs might be a better word than theories. I find him interesting and atleast some must agree (whether they agree with him on anything he claims or not) otherwise they would not be reading and posting on the thread.

freemars2259 said:
Okay fair enough beliefs might be a better word than theories. I find him interesting and atleast some must agree (whether they agree with him on anything he sais or not) otherwise they would not be reading and posting on the thread.

I've spoke with some people that think as he on certain matters. However these matters are ones in which he has been criticized for plagiarizing. His unique ideas are the ones that are just flippin kooky in which virtually no one believes. Makes Korrf look sane. As much as I hate Bush, the idea he is a shape shifting alien reptoid is ridiculous. Again, if you find yourself in agreement with Icke, chances are, you can find those ideas elsewhere without the kook baggage.

I agree with you, the idea Bush is a shape shifting alien reptoid is ridiculous and yes I can find those ideas I agree with Icke on elsewhere without the kook baggage.

However Icke is still interesting as a personality, if nothing else. How many other people have gone from BBC sports presenter to whatever he is, it's this transformation I find most interesting about Icke not the kooky stuff. Also I think the guy has a good attitude about life, be yourself and believe whatever you want without worrying about what other people will think of you.

Just heard an interview with David Icke over on the, Mysterious Universe podcast.

Though I agree, what he has to say about shape shifting, is way out there.

I have always felt that he is essentially talking a lot of sense with regard to the way this world has been corrupted.

Personally I would love to see him on the Paracast.
I think it would be fascinating.

Peace,

Mark, (dusty).

David Icke is generally regarded to be several bananas short of a bunch. I can vaguely remember him as a professional footballer, then he became a BBC TV sports presenter. Apart from his obsession with reptilian aliens in government, the Illuminati, etc - he is also generally regarded as being anti-Semitic. In a nutshell - he's full of shit! :)

I find David Icke's work to be very interesting - ignore the shape-shifting reptoids stuff, which is a very minor aspect of his work, and then ask yourself, why the f-u-c-k do we still have a royal family in the UK?

Go to google video and watch some of his lectures - apart from the 'far out' reptoid stuff, I find his research compelling.

When looked at from a certain abstract point of view, I find the reptilian stuff to "feel" highly accurate. I have no way of knowing whether it is technically correct on a purely physical level, but it reminds me of the title of a book I once read called Nothing In This Book Is True But It's Exactly The Way Things Are.

Welp, I take the subject matter of the Hunt For The Skinwalker seriously. Ditto the subject of Vallee's research. Those authors correctly (imo) point out the inescapable conclusion that we are incapable of understanding seemingly paranormal phenomena, only that we may be able to surmise a bit of it. No hard evidence, no simple conclusions, just the overall conclusion that we are forever stumped.

We then hang David Icke out to dry, and rightly so, because he has formed definite conclusions about shapeshifting Reptillians. But maybe the shapeshifting thing is just another of those things we can't rule out, the phenomenon of the skinwalker. In that case, all we would need to rule out are the alien theories. When we get angry, there is definitely something in us that "shifts." If we are powerful, angry and capable of acts of great cruelty, maybe, just maybe, the shift is verifiable. Maybe it takes form.

Just a brain fart though. I really have a hard time with all of that. Icke is one of those people who talks too fast for me to trust him. An energy vampire himself.

Poi said:
When we get angry, there is definitely something in us that "shifts." If we are powerful, angry and capable of acts of great cruelty, maybe, just maybe, the shift is verifiable. Maybe it takes form.

You're talking about a part of the brain called the "Reptilian Complex" and so is Icke.

Link -> Wikipedia Article
From Article
The R-complex is named for the most advanced part of the brain higher mammals share with reptiles. It is responsible for rage, xenophobia, and basic survival fight-or-flight responses. Often, the R-Complex can override the more rational function of the brain and result in unpredictable, primitive behavior in even the most sentient of creatures, humans included. A well developed and healthy neo-cortex can monitor R-Complex activity in sentient beings. The Reptilian complex is the most ancient part of a very successful brain scheme, evolutionarily speaking.

the reptilian brain is the most archaic part of the brain,it is also the center of our instincts like fearand is responsable of the survival of the specy like reproduction.It is also the center of our emotions.

Thanks, guys. I realize that. I've felt it kick in a few times in my life too. No one mentioned my having looked lizard-like, thankfully. That's the question though, isn't it?

Nah.

Back