• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

DAVE BEINDY you have got to be kidding me!...

angryarnold

Paranormal Novice
I have been on following this podcast since day 1, just so you know dave i respect your wit, guts and character as well as your knowledge on lots of things ecpecialy the ufo topic! i beleived a long time ago that your up there with the best of them including friedman! "he should have taken one on the chin with the mj12 thing" im a frequent visitor on many sites and i must say when you need a no holds bared knowledgable answer people know where to go dave! even when you dont have an answer you have the balls to say that you dont know! also, many are aware of the backbone that you project when it comes to deakin with these so called gurus! imo, you put these guys to sleep.. but it seems like the longer the good guys are out there they start slippin and throw themselfes under the bus if you know what i mean and there reputation starts to be in question.. And i dont want to see you slip, not yet anyways! lets take a look at what myself and others are saying about the dec27th podcast with this characrter you chose to call doug. You know the guy that said he saw a ufo in front of him on the dessert occupying his brother,wife, and sister in law? you gave this guy props saying you called him a friend and he was one of buds boys ($) and his story was "compelling" . At first i thought this was a joke as you guys sometimes entertain.. but then the cast went on and i was shocked that you didnt put this clown in his place like you used to do"with the quickness" I mean common dave, i understand that this doug might be nice on the phone and might even sound halfway intelligent but that doesnt mean that hes not full of shit! this guy was most def full of shit so bad i could smell it through my pc!!!
oh yea how convenient to say that my pics that i dropped off at the photo place lost the only 1 out of 5 rolls that supposedly had the images! oh yea and my brothers too! DAVE, WHAT ARE YOU DOING? is this some kind of bone for bud or something? i wont even go on about the doug cast because it was that rediculous! we dont want to see you get stuck in that phone booth with those 2 dave, remember the 2 girls in the car screaming lol "im not even going there" All im saying is that we want the old dave back.. the dave that would have cut this guys throat in 10 seconds, dont go turning into the rest of them bud. please come back.
sincerely david anderson
[email protected] lots of love out here in new york for you.

Incoherent, uneducated tool who can't even spell David's name right. Good Lord. Close this thread before I puke all over my keyboard! Where's the barf icon when you need it. (insert barf icon here)

lets just stick with the topic here hotshot.. if you dont have anything nice to say why bother giving me your time and your attention? is this when you write back and say something els thats educated? please dont reply, i wasn't flaming dave. im sorry if i spelled his name wrong.

a035-cartoon-dog-barfing.jpg

Sir,
Would you please consider taking two steps back, breathe a bit, and start over?
Even if I knew what you were talking about I still would have no idea what your talking about.

sorry... dave will know what this is, but if you are interested then it was about a podcast from dec27th if you hear it you would know what im talking about. Thats why i had dave's name on the title, i knew that he would know what it meant. Thats all that matters.

lol... na, dave's cool, prob the best out there! no flame here on my part.. fore those that read the post i was putting him up not down. Check out dec 27th cast and you will see what im saying. BIENDY sorry. lol

lets just stick with the topic here hotshot.. if you dont have anything nice to say why bother giving me your time and your attention? is this when you write back and say something els thats educated? please dont reply, i wasn't flaming dave. im sorry if i spelled his name wrong.

Your spelling and grammar is bad. Trust me friend. What I'm about to say to you is the truth and people here can testify to that fact. My English is bad also has improved over time. But at least you should, have taken the time to spell his name probably for starters. He hates been called Dave. And Beindy a simple browsing of some of the threads. You would see his proper name. I found it hard to read your post at times myself. Schuyler is one of most respected members on the forums, not because he is a regular poster. But he is highly educated and thoughtful in his posting, and your post well is lacking any clarity for discussion. The last part of your last post is not doing you any favours 'get real.

IMO, since Doug isnt a known liar like the other shit bags, so there fore we (including David) need to let him tell his story. Yea its an incredible story but it's up to Doug to tell it and up to you to judge. No one should want Doug to cut his throat. Think a bit before you crit David on his shows forum.

Think about it, who in hell will ever come on the show if they cant even tell their story?

Dude start your own show to rip people apart. Ill tune in. But it wont last very long.

I love this type of analysis. "The guy is full of sh*t because I think he is." Seriously, that is your argument in it's entirety. That is dumber than any of "Doug's" testimony.

OP: I like to think that Im pretty good at smelling a bullshit story when I hear one. Obviously no one is 100% because some people are brilliant liars with lots of practise, but I feel that in general my BS detector is in pretty good order.

So as far as this Doug guy goes, I really just don't share your opinion. And I know Im not the only one around here. You've got guys like Jim Sparks who tell a story that just stinks the place up, while at the same time are also trying to make some money. Doug is not trying to make any money through the telling of his story.

But thats not the main point here. He just sounded credible. Simple as that. Im not the only here who thinks that either, and there's a lot of good BS detectors around here. Doug told an extremely bizarre story. That's it. From what I could tell he doesn't give a shit whether anyone believes him or not. And the photos thing, while could be construed as a little too convenient, is more of an interesting sidebar to the main event. Doug didn't have to mention the photos, and the story itself exists on it's own with or without the missing photos aspect.

So it pretty much just comes down whether or not you think the person telling the story is lying or not. I don't think Doug was lying. Neither does Daev Beidney either apparently, and many others here.

It's just a matter of opinion. No need to get so worked up about it.

Just a quick browse (or use of the search function) would have allowed you to access the ongoing discussion for the Dec 27th episode of The Paracast.

Normally duplicate threads are closed, from what I've seen.

But going further into your posting, you give no reasons for why you think Doug isn't credible. You do mention the rolls of film, which was discussed in the previously mentioned thread.

If you can formulate and write a relevant and coherent statement, it would be welcomed (and possibly discussed further) on the previously mentioned thread. Please review this thread and contribute there.

(This might be the most cordial reply you receive.) Now that's a shocker!

The whole idea here is that you listen, do a little bit of homework on your own, and make up your own mind. Sounds like you've done that, so ... mission accomplished! (By the way, if you found "Doug" to be less than credible, take a listen to the David Huggins alien sex interview from back in November.)

David and Gene ask straightforward, probing, challenging questions of their guests to try to tune into the "signal". I wouldn't characterize David as a "throat-cutter" by any stretch. If anything, I think he shows AMAZING restraint in dealing with some very ... difficult guests; and more than one of those guests have actually been the ones who lash out at David, trying to inflict lacerations on him.

thanks to jpw.. for not ripping me apart with spelling and fast typing and sticking with the point. Yes i did listen to the cast obviously and i came up with a decision or opinion pertaining to that. So many people are more interested in me spelling names wrong and all of this nonsence when they didnt see the point.. i obviously wasnt putting dave or david down for those who read the post, in short i was just giving my opinion on a guy "doug" who i thought was completely full of shit! i didnt mean that i wanted to open up my own forum or put dave down or whetever!! Its those isecure types that respond "look at me i know how to spell and ive been here longer and dave likes this and dave wouldnt do that shit! who the fuck really cares, i just thought that the podcast sounded comical at best and was making a statement and having some fun, not know i would be graded on my grammer. I will make sure that i check my spelling before i post this for all of the sensitive who obviously have to much time on there hands... i mean common, posting that pic of the dog throwing up? im done... please if you have nothing nice to say please dont say it at all! your mom was right.

hey... thanks for the e-mail. i see what you meant when i searched his previous post, you were right! wow, how old is he? thanks, ill keep it in my pocket.

Back