• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CyberstationUSA is MIA

Free episodes:

ward

Paranormal Adept
well about 4 hours ago

http://WWW.DQRM.COM

went MIA. There are no streams at all. Is this still part of the new server transfer?

All your shows are gone as well as your web page Don.

It appears the stream is down everywhere only

CyberStationUSA - WorldVuer

is still up but no stream. Just thought I'd say something.

Hey Gang, a very long story but the network is TEMP. down while they change the whole server thing to a new server. Nothing I can do till it is up and back.

And, as far as getting a "fishy" email from me ... over a week ago someone hi-jacked my Yahoo email account and even sent to my other email address a letter from my Yahoo account. I changed passwords etc. and it seems secure. I use Yahoo mostly for DMR emails. So, if you got one ... sorry. Not a virus but a freaken spam thing.

Decker

Alright everyone, CyberstationUSA is back. DMR will resume broadcasting tomorrow night at its regular time. FYI!

Decker

Back