• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Croatian Sea-bed Circles...

Goggs Mackay

Administrator
Staff member
Maybe not ancient, but certainly not brand-new I'd wager. I could imagine these are a remnant of some previous Communist-era marine naval emplacements?

Interesting!

Those Croatian circles would have been on dry land back before the most recent Climate Change cycle.

This reminds me of the stone circles in South Africa. There are millions of them, some are 200,000 years old, built long before conventional archeology says humans did animal husbandry, or knew astronomy.

11 minute video about the African circles:

Back