• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

'Creepy gnome' terrorises town

LOL yes, just don't let them into the lab though? id sh*t my pants if a spider gnome came runnin outta the wood work... someone needs to make sure south america gets the gremlin films so they can be prepared on how to battle these guys.

LOL "watch it, learn it, live it for a better future tomorrow, today"... write it, print it, ship it... we need to save these south american people haha.

So was the gnome actually terrorising people or just being creepy and walking weird? It does look very strange and I would definitely be freaked out by it :eek:

(by the way this is my first post, glad to be part of the community)

Hey all,

First post... so please go easy on me!

Just wondered if anyone ever heard any more on this?? When I first saw it I presumed it was a viral marketing campaign for a new horror movie, and eventually all would become clear, but it just kind of disappeared? I thought it was pretty well executed if it was just some people fooling around... and I would have thought they'd have stepped forward and taken the credit if so.

:)

The Sun is one of, if not the most, vile tabloids in the UK. It is totally lowest common denominator ... and has ... would you believe this ... since I grew up with this, and I still can't quite believe it myself :D ... topless female models on 'Page 3' ... yep ... right under the cover ... totally topless :D.
:eek:

Ok, the gnome was totally kewl. But page 3, sounds SO much more kewler.

Just wondered if anyone ever heard any more on this?? When I first saw it I presumed it was a viral marketing campaign for a new horror movie, and eventually all would become clear, but it just kind of disappeared? I thought it was pretty well executed if it was just some people fooling around... and I would have thought they'd have stepped forward and taken the credit if so.

:)
According to Wikipedia the last reported sighting was in October '08. My best guess is that it's a monkey in a suit. I have read that some of the locals have a tradition of leaving tobacco and rum as offerings to the 'little-people.'
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Back