• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Covert Disinformation behind some UFOlogists

Zandroid

Skilled Investigator
Who in this field do you think is the new Bill Moore, new Rick Doty and writes books goes on radio pretending to be a UFO researcher when they really are not. CIA history in their career can be a tip alot of CIA/FBI/NSA personell then work for private industry intelligence or contract to the CIA after they retire.

Does anybody think Linda Moulton Howe is there to muddy the waters and deals secretly with Rick Doty? There is too much activity in Howe that is suspicious. The Drones, all the hoaxes she promotes.

No one with any certainty, that comes to mind at least.

In a way, I hope for Lear's sake he is, because if not he has more mental issues than me. I see no reason to think he's a disinfo. agent over a kook as of today. Maybe some of you know something I've missed or forgot over the years?

A lot of people think ill of Derrel. I've never seen him debunked in regards to his claims of being with the CIA, nor have I seen any proof he was with them. I'm still waiting on that one.

I'm not convinced Bill worked as a disinfo. agent either. He could be full of chit about that too. He isn't credible so who knows what to make of his claims that he was one. He could be lying and just coming up with excuses for embarrassing behavior on his part. Or, is there evidence that shows he was a disinfo agent? I only recall rumor. Believe it or not, the gov. isn't always behind the crack pots and cons we oh so often see. Some people are just stupid and fraudulent without it's help.

Why would you suspect Randle?

Steven Greer.

That stunt he pulled at the 2001 press conference where he had super credible witnesses with complete fucking lunatics, as well having the ridiculous goal of 'preventing the weaponisation of space' makes me very very suspicious.

I am not sure if he fits the description of the people you listed, but IMHO David Sereda is a class A charlatan in the paranormal field. Selling videos and books that say you can change the molecular structure of water with "the sound of the sun" and other nonsensical horseshit.

The guy needs a keeper.

Does anybody think Linda Moulton Howe is there to muddy the waters and deals secretly with Rick Doty? There is too much activity in Howe that is suspicious. The Drones, all the hoaxes she promotes.

I doubt Howe is in cahoots with Doty. I just think she'll grab any story and run with it.

Not just the abysmal drone fiasco that she and Strieber promote; but the "Burnt Bedsheets" hoax among many others.

If she gets someone to listen to her or subscribe to her "News" website she'll jump on the story. If she has to distort, take comments out of context, ask leading questions to witnesses, doesn't matter.

As for Doty and Linda. I think we don't need to worry about jumping to conclusions of if they are spooks or not. Let it prove itself. In fact, jumping to conclusions is what they are guilty of (at least Linda) and cause many people's suspicion to begin with, no? As for Doty, I'd need to re-read up on him. The details of his situation escape me at the moment. Sad, really, I just re-read about him a few months ago. I only recall not knowing what to make of him, other than his waters are muddied. Some things stick with me more than others, what can I say.

Speaking of Doty, I have a memory I am questioning and wondering if any of you can help me out with whether or not it's correct. On a Ufo Controversy Show based in Canada, Stan Friedman back in I guess it was the early 90s said that Doty MIGHT be involved with Mj-12. Anyone else see this? Don't believe this btw, it came to mind and I am just wondering if it's true without having to go through my library of vhs tapes which could take hours.

I'm not making any accusations, but Derrel Sims makes my Spidey-sense tingle. I have been known to be paranoid.

Jesus Christ... If the CIA is paying that clown to investigate the Cavity Creeps, it's money pissed away on a nutless retarded monkey.

Seriously. One of the e-mails I was sent by him speaks volumes to his outright lunacy.

No one with any certainty, that comes to mind at least.

In a way, I hope for Lear's sake he is, because if not he has more mental issues than me. I see no reason to think he's a disinfo. agent over a kook as of today. Maybe some of you know something I've missed or forgot over the years?

A lot of people think ill of Derrel. I've never seen him debunked in regards to his claims of being with the CIA, nor have I seen any proof he was with them. I'm still waiting on that one.

I'm not convinced Bill worked as a disinfo. agent either. He could be full of chit about that too. He isn't credible so who knows what to make of his claims that he was one. He could be lying and just coming up with excuses for embarrassing behavior on his part. Or, is there evidence that shows he was a disinfo agent? I only recall rumor. Believe it or not, the gov. isn't always behind the crack pots and cons we oh so often see. Some people are just stupid and fraudulent without it's help.

Why would you suspect Randle?

The policy of the CIA, is that they do not confirm nor deny anyone who claims to be with the agency.

They do this simply to keep our enemies guessing as to who is an operative and who is not. Ever see the movie Spies Like Us?

There's a lot of THOSE kinds of CIA people running around.

I love this saying ufo paparazzo. All of this is speculation, lets through Dr Bruce Mcabee and Salla in there can't forget Art Bell, I'm sure David is on some black list somewhere, he he. I think most people mentioned on this thread so far are just trying there best. Disinformation an't needed in this field normal every day people can warp and twist it enough.

Jesus Christ... If the CIA is paying that clown to investigate the Cavity Creeps, it's money pissed away on a nutless retarded monkey.

Seriously. One of the e-mails I was sent by him speaks volumes to his outright lunacy.

Well, if his typing in all caps fueled your perception of him, you can somewhat dismiss that. He does that even if he isn't mad. I only mention this because I've seen people come to the conclusion he went ape shit on them on the bases of having the caps on. I'm sure your issue exceeds that, but just in case it fueled any perceptions, thought you might like to know. I think David mentioned the caps once. He interpreted as Derrel being angry. Hell, he probably was, but I've had friendly exchanges with him, and they were on to.

The policy of the CIA, is that they do not confirm nor deny anyone who claims to be with the agency.

They do this simply to keep our enemies guessing as to who is an operative and who is not. Ever see the movie Spies Like Us?

Omg, you're right. I forgot lol.

You watch too much TV .

You watch too much TV or you impress yourself too much. I find some of your common sense to be just your opinion, remember we all have one.

Yes, I have opinions. All of which are based in fact. If I were speculating, I would have added a caveat to my words.

I like your round about way of calling me an asshole. Let me know when you're woman enough to come right out and say it.

Yes, I have opinions. All of which are based in fact. If I were speculating, I would have added a caveat to my words.

I like your round about way of calling me an asshole. Let me know when you're woman enough to come right out and say it.

So I assume you have Above Top Secret Clearance.

Look none of us know whats going on unless we are in the know or have access to classified information.

Anybody that claims to know exactly whats going on has alot to learn

Nice try but I will have mercy on you at least for now:D

I stand by my statements.

I have never claimed to know everything. I do know how certain agencies work however from my own first hand experiences.

Perhaps when you have some of your own first hand experiences you can tell me and everyone else all about them.

I just watched Burn After Reading. It is a comedy on the workings of the CIA. Very Very good. Has anyone else watched this?

Back