• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Could this be the END of RELIGIONS as we know them ?

<LINK rel=File-List href="file:///C:%5CDOCUME%7E1%5CRobb%5CLOCALS%7E1%5CTemp%5Cmsohtml1%5C01%5Cclip_filelist.xml"><?xml:namespace prefix = o /><o:smarttagtype class=inlineimg title=Embarrassment smilieid="2" alt="" border="0" redface.gif="" smilies="" namespaceuri="urn:schemas-microsoft-com
 images=
</o:smarttagtype>Evidence has been released that contradicts what we have been told about the source and origins of religious legends and stories - including the Creation Account.

Brief summary of findings…

The stories about gods and God from the ancient Middle East, including Egypt, all came from the same non-divine source.

The story of Enki (as related by Sitchin) is not about an encounter with aliens.

Ancient Creation accounts all came from the same non-divine origin.

The Hebrew, Christian, and Muslim perceptions of GOD also came from this same source.

The story of Atlantis and the biblical story of Creation came from the same non-divine source.

Moses held in his hands this non-divine source - being one of the ‘tablets of stone’.

Babylonian and Mesopotamian accounts called this same stone the ‘tablet of destiny’.

Documented in the Old Testament, Ezekiel and Daniel’s “visions” came from this same non-divine source.

In Revelation (NT) John’s “visions” also came from the same non-divine source.

The story by Ezekiel about seeing “Wheels within Wheels” is not about seeing an alien spaceship.

In referring to “The Lamb (of God)” John was not referring to Jesus.

John documents being shown the source and origin of all these things.
He called it ‘A book with seven seals, written on the backside and the inside’.

Egyptian scribes also held this object. They depicted and called it the ‘RA-Disk’.

Hindu tradition documents this same object as ‘the Egg of Brahma’.

Biblical Gospel scholars note a missing document (called the “Q”) that was the original source for some of the New Testament stories.

Mormon prophet, Joseph Smith, documented holding ‘artefacts’, and a mid 1800s picture shows him holding the case which held a specific ‘seer stone’.

The ‘tablet of stone’ held by Moses, the Sumerian ‘tablet of destiny’, the Hindu ‘the Egg of Brahma’, John’s ‘book’, the Egyptian ‘ra-disk’, the ‘Q’, and Smith’s ‘seer stone’ all refer to the same non-divine object.

In 1998 the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg identified this non-divine object, conducted investigations, and subsequently found the basis for all the above religious subject matter not to be of a divine origin.

There is now proof revealing that there is no GOD, and that this religiously perceived GOD did not create the earth 6,000 years ago.

2 videos show from where much of the above subject matter originated.
Link: www.worldbreakingdiscoveries.com.au/index.html

Religion might end but the spiritual is coming on strong and hard. Religion is man's interpretation of the spiritual mixed in with some actual spiritual information. The spiritual is the truth which cannot be denied and is currently being found by the quantum mechanics scientists. No matter how you slice it, something had to create existence. I have heard some say that since time folds back, maybe something from another place in time created the matter which was involved in "The Big Bang", which supposedly started everything, but what created time? I don't care how many times it folds or in which direction, something had to start everything including time. Matter, energy, time, consciousness, existence (which is its own proof). Tell me what created it? So, whether extraterrestrial beings or interdimensional beings created or messed with man's dna, created man in a test tube or whatever else, something still had to create the other beings. Something still had to create existence. Can anyone tell me what created existence? So, religion might end, but the spiritual is just beginning.

Irrational beasts that we are; superstition, religion, stupidity and gullibility will never go out of style.

Ok, just answer my one question. Then I will stop believing. What created existencein the first place?

Does a tree falling in the forest make a sound if there are no living creatures around to hear it? What if in the grand scheme of things, humans are actually amoebas in the evolution of consciousness within the universe? What if life and consciousness was truly an accident of birth and not part of a "divine plan"? What if really we exist because of an "Oh shit! I did not mean to give THEM consciousness!" moment on the part of the other, the quantum continuum, the divine or whomever/whatever? Or we could as easily be the Yugo of the creation set and the species that equate to Mercedes are in another solar system completely. What if human existence is really a larval stage we go through before we can mature into higher consciousness? What if we have reached our highest potential because of the limitations imposed on our physical existence because of the way our biology works?
The divine origins of mankind are not proven just because we exist. And even the quantum physics stuff on consciousness and human potential are still way out there and purely speculative, even though I still like to discuss them A LOT. But a balanced conversation has to include the possibility that we are not of divine origin and that we have pretty much evolved as much as we can.
I should qualify my comments that I have a faith in the divine, but as it my faith, I would be remiss if I did not acknowledge that my faith is only an opinion. It is not the answer to the question of life, the universe and everything (that would be 42), it is not a dogma that should be followed strictly (that is why there are evangelicals and why I am not one of them), nor is it something that I would ever impose on someone else as "the only true religion."

Ok, just answer my one question. Then I will stop believing. What created existencein the first place?

The destruction of a previous universe. No "beginning" required, just an endless cycle of creation and destruction.

Existence is a human construct, just like time is a human construct. It was created alongside of consciousness.

I hate this kind of dramatic hyperbole. If you REALLY have some facts, you merely tell them... you don't shill it like a salesman.

Whether this be true or not, the fact of the matter is that our past is as big a mystery (if not more so) than our future. Who is keeping this secret? That's the real wisdom to find in this. Every ten minutes there is a new theory.

In reality, religion, like government is flawed as both things have become corporate.

I personally am not a fan of religion ,It has caused more blood shed over the years than anything else, the only positive i can see from religion is that it can give a person hope in the darkest times in there lives ,I personally do believe in a god or a creater, but i don't believe in religious texts because the bible , koran etc.They are mans attempts to understand what he will never understand.

... the only positive i can see from religion is that it can give a person hope in the darkest times in there lives ...

As a psychological crutch religious belief can be a two-edged sword so to speak. A belief in eternal reward has its reciprocal in a belief in eternal punishment. I have known people who were truly tortured by their belief that they or a loved one was destined for hell.

As a psychological crutch religious belief can be a two-edged sword so to speak. A belief in eternal reward has its reciprocal in a belief in eternal punishment. I have known people who were truly tortured by their belief that they or a loved one was destined for hell.

I don't really beleive in heaven or hell :p , but yeah i agree with you there i had a teacher back in school he was a religious fanactic ,sort of a new born christian type but still a catholic , he was really happy person , but if you questioned him about hell he would go really depressed and scared , kind of freaky to watch actually >_>.

I basically grew up in church and I have seen some real strange people. I was extremely religious and studied dozens of faiths. Then after much research, getting a bill from my church and being abused by a pastor, I figured out it was all a bunch of bullshit. After I woke up so to speak, my children were of age to go to sunday school. My wife was still very Catholic so I decided to let my children find out for themselves what religion is all about. I would take them all to church and I would find something else to do. One day while waiting for them to come out, the priest came out to chat with me. He asked if I would be interested in teaching sunday school. I laughed and said "I don't think you want me to do that." He said of course he would and offered me free coffee and doughnuts if I would try it. So... I did, for 2 years I taught evolution to 4th and 5th graders! One sunday 3 members of the congregation came in to observe and long story short.. I was removed from my free coffee and doughnut ride. It was a blessing in disguise as I had gained about 20 pounds from my "pay".
My daughter ended up in a off shoot cultish catholic group for about 2 years and then she came to the same conclusion as I did. My son got confirmed and never stepped foot in a church again. My wife continued for a short time and now does not attend church any longer.
Religion can be good for some people, but I believe over the course of history it has done more harm than good.

I personally am not a fan of religion ,It has caused more blood shed over the years than anything else, the only positive i can see from religion is that it can give a person hope in the darkest times in there lives ,I personally do believe in a god or a creater, but i don't believe in religious texts because the bible , koran etc.They are mans attempts to understand what he will never understand.

That's not entirely true. Religion has udeniably served the world of the arts very well. Music, sculpture, painting, literature have all benefitted tremendously from religion. No catholic church, no Michelangelo or Leonardo or any of the other ninja turtles! Think about it.

Also, go DEISM!

That's not entirely true. Religion has udeniably served the world of the arts very well. Music, sculpture, painting, literature have all benefitted tremendously from religion. No catholic church, no Michelangelo or Leonardo or any of the other ninja turtles! Think about it.

Also, go DEISM!

And to distill further into the truth - the florence-firenze dynastic family (Medici) finance bankrolled the renaissance artistry and also the power adventure into the roman catholic church. Religion on its own did not oblige the arts.

And to distill further into the truth - the florence-firenze dynastic family (Medici) finance bankrolled the renaissance artistry and also the power adventure into the roman catholic church. Religion on its own did not oblige the arts.

Perhaps not but without religion none of those beatiful works, inspiring songs or incredible cathedrals would exist, irrespective of the political and financial circumstances underlying their creation.

"In 1998 the Australian researcher Ronald Pegg identified this non-divine object, conducted investigations, and subsequently found the basis for all the above religious subject matter not to be of a divine origin."

Usual grandiose claims from yet another ittle man with delusions of genius.

Or to put it another way, "Bollocks".

Back