• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Corina Saebels Monday Interview

Dana

Skilled Investigator
Don,

that was simply an amazing and incredibly emotional interview you did with Corina. She is a down to earth very real woman who remembers all of the abduction account without any hypnosis. I'm glad she hasn't done hypnosis.

The pain in her voice was clearly apparent. The part about her mother dying mysteriously with what appeared to be radiation burns, the radiation like burns to her friend, the whole family waking up with blood in their urine, the hole in her sons back with his spine showing and now her grandchild being involved. It's just a horror story.

Then she had to worry about taking her son into the doctors to help and since shes a single mom they would suspect child abuse. And if she told them what was happening no one would believe her and think she was crazy and take her kids away.

Again it's just a horror story. I don't know how she keeps a positive attitude but i guess you have to go on or just give up.

It was simply one of the most compelling abductee interview I've ever heard, thank you it was great.

It has been a very long time since I interviewed someone who is claiming the abduction phenomenon. I must say up front that for what it is worth, I believed this lady from start to finish. With that being said, by about 1 hour and roughly 21 minutes into the interview I just wanted it over. The pain in her voice not to mention how uncomfortable I was feeling (for her) I just wanted the show over.

Don

Back