• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Contactee claims giant craft will hover over USA for 3 days

Dude, there's like four threads on this already...

Could be worse, CapnG. If you scan ATS there seems to be 3 million of the bloody things. Enough for a giant sweater or very large pair of socks.

But hey ... its 10:19pm here in New Zealand, so there is approximately still an hour and 40 minutes to go before the prophesy is hurled into the wastebasket named "Bloody hell ... these prophesies and things never come true but why the heck do people always fall for them? Stupid bloody Humans".

Oh well I've probably just blown my chances to be raptured or taken aboard the space ship or whatever the hell it is is supposed to happen once said space ship parks itself into earth orbit.

Somehow I'm not terribly bothered by this proposition.

But then again, maybe this ship is a B-Ark, and it will transport a huge useless chunk of the population away from the Earth, and we will be left with a golden age of humanity.

Again, somehow I doubt it really ... but we can always hope.

idiocy3.jpg

definatly a fizzer, goodchild has stated that she meant oct 14 australian time, that was yesterday.
perhaps next time she hears "voices" in her head she should see a Dr.

shes made my "death....by unga bunga" list

but as one radio announcer here said "with a name like blossom goodchild, what could possibly go wrong"

I see it! I see it!!
*taken aboard*
*lives forever in peace and luxury with the space brothers and sisters*
You should have been there..
The 72 hours was really in dilated time at the speed of light.
Forever ended when it began.
k

I'm changing my name to Joey Lawrence from the show Blossom. "Whoa".

So, I looked around, whats the dumb bitches excuse? Haven't seen any given yet.

I'm changing my name to Joey Lawrence from the show Blossom. "Whoa".

So, I looked around, whats the dumb bitches excuse? Haven't seen any given yet.

This is kinda annying having 2 theads, ah well, I might post this in the other one too as its funny:

First, Lady Goodchild who channels mental illness has shut down her blog for public viewing...

Psychic-Blossom Goodchild Sunshine Coast, Direct Voice Channel Psychic Medium

Click on the blog on the left hand side and you now need a password to access it. Apparently she was getting death threats and you could access it earlier.

Second, this ass-hat who claimed to have channelled the commander of the light ship (can you believe it) and got the same message the fuckface goodchild got.

10-14-08 - October 14th Light Ship Prediction Event

He is claiming that the point of the day was to unite all humans in love and harmony BLAH BLAH BLAY BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH............

You should read it for a laugh.

You should read it for a laugh.

Actually I'm kind of sort of thinking I might steal that pic with that groovy looking bloke with his hand up to use as my avatar. Really cool, dontchya think?? :D

Just reading what this ummm ... "ass hat" says, and I quote:

"So it is not the end of the 14th that we need to wait for it to pass at all corners of the globe, it is actually the 15th of October that we must wait for."

Ahh that kind of makes sense ... to someone, possibly. It is near the end of October 15th here in New Zealand (its 9:05pm ... so less than 3 hours to go) ... and I'm waiting with all loins girded and breath being totally baited. But then again ... when the 15th ends, they'll have meant the 16th ... and this will carry on endlessly ... n -> n+1 ... so this will never end.

Still ... how many comments for that entry in the blog?? 891!!! ... blimey get each one of buy a vastly overpriced book et voila ... you're rolling in filthy lucre.

Still no huge spaceship though ... oh well ... maybe tomorrow???

OMG ... this just in... definite UFO contact on 11.14.2008.
Confirmed by Commander Asgard Avon (channelled by Moondust Goldheart).

Let us rejoyce in peace and harmony.

Light be with you all.

ddd999

P.S. Just want to give you something to look forward to. :D

It has been a sorry episode in the history of ufology.I had my doubts, but i have to be honest, i wanted to believe something like this could happen.
I was not naive myself, i just wanted to believe there was something good going to happen, is that a bad thing, really people?

I thought from the very start of this issue, money was the main goal . I guess we will never know because she is in hideing. Which is sad really! but i think she must of understood what type of hate would come of it by her predictions.

Maybe she really is suffering from a medical condition, like i siad before she in hideing so who know's.

My fate in people being honest has been shattered some what. Humanity will never learn?, will we be forever be such greedy humans?

I guess? I thing we will never get a true understanding of what this phenomen is by its nature? I think Alien or ufo occupants are assholes just like us that is why they dont give a shit about us?

Folks, theres an age old adage that applies here

Fool me once, shame on you...............
Fool me twice , shame on Me.

and while some of the Ytubers will have to live with the fact they got fooled by a crazy lady, poor bloss has to live with the fact she IS a crazy lady.

the data is in and the results conclusive, shes not a direct voice medium, shes a delusional old biddy, who should seek psyciatric help for the "voices" shes hearing

Yeah, I'm still kinda disappointed even though it was certainly not going to happen, it would have been neat to see a 2000 mile long craft.
Or maybe not.
Actually that would have been freakin' out time.

Yeah, I'm still kinda disappointed even though it was certainly not going to happen, it would have been neat to see a 2000 mile long craft.
Or maybe not.
Actually that would have been freakin' out time.

You must be new. After about 30 failed claims, I stopped expecting much. They all came within a week when I was 11.

Perhaps when technology reaches a certain level, awareness of alternative realms of existence will start to becomes apparent, e.g. advances in string theory / quantum mechanics > GUT.
We may find ourselves being posed with nothing less than an acceptance of a greater order which underpins reality , and all that this implies.
So what would that have to do with ET and their supposed no-shows i.e.
en masse ?
Well if this theory is correct -even in part- such an awareness will also be common to them too, in which case it is not a question of capability but of culpability for initiating contact with the human race before its "due date" as there may be "universal" conseqences for such actions?

Back