• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Contact in Texas, 1967: The Lost UFO Photos

Sentry

Paranormal Adept
Alien abductions during UFO encounters - between the classics of Barney & Betty Hill and Travis Walton, there was one that's been forgotten. This Texas case involved photos, investigated by Project Blue Book and independently probed by Dr. J. Allen Hynek. Here's a long article on this peculiar case from the late 1960s that contains both some answers and some unsolved mysteries.

Contact in Texas: The Lost UFO Photos
Contact in Texas.jpg

Long - my goodness - assemble enough of these and you’ve got a book! Brilliant research work and written in an engaging manner. When is the book coming out btw? You’ve got a distinct vision of it all - just a thought.

Thanks for reading it and for your comments. Book? I’ve thought about it, but my style relies heavily on evidential illustrations, so I’ll stick with the present format for now.
Maybe a collection of related articles in PDF form would work, though.

Back