• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Congressional UFO Hearings Provide Few Answers

Gene Steinberg

Forum Super Hero
Staff member
It apparently won't be Condon 2.0, but the long-awaited hearings in the halls of Congress on UFOs/UAPs failed to resolve anything.

Other than a pledge to take it all seriously:

These guys still are putting "foreign technology like Russia or China" on the list.

You have seen the Ukraine war. You actually still believe that its the russians?

Just give me a break! I've said in this forum many times before those guys are not even close to western stuff, let alone surpassing it...

Same goes for the Chinese. If they are so good, where are the best-ever CPUs from China?

The ugly fact is that the EUV machines used to manufacture those come from the EU - no competition at all. There is probably embargo for those to China. All Taiwanese companies have them of course.

Same goes for the Chinese. If they are so good, where are the best-ever CPUs from China?

The ugly fact is that the EUV machines used to manufacture those come from the EU - no competition at all. There is probably embargo for those to China. All Taiwanese companies have them of course.
Yes all true but not supprised,have we not been down this road many times before.?

Lol, of course they failed to resolve anything. Did anyone seriously believe they'd announce publicly that ET is here? Anyone who's read The Alien Grand Design knows it's way too early for that.
But subtle misinformation goes on:

"…must be investigated and taken seriously as a potential threat to national security."

I just fail to see this "goverments know the truth" stuff. Smartest people don't work for the government.

My take is that goverments know that there is something out there, but thats it.

I just fail to see this "goverments know the truth" stuff. Smartest people don't work for the government.

My take is that goverments know that there is something out there, but thats it.
Highly naive, in view of their greater knowledge. Regarding Roswell, in his latest tome KDR notes that "other than the extraterrestrial, we have no answer." The government, which took the material, must have plenty of answers.

I think, other than concerns about the possible danger to natural security, they aren't interested.
I think they're very interested. Look at all the money they've poured into Mars research. Almost certainly, microorganisms are all they might find. UAPs probably represent civilization far more advanced, from which we may learn a lot.

Back