• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Confessions of an alien abductee (channel 4 UK)

Free episodes:

I'm getting: "The uploader has not made this video available in your country."

Really? Canada? Is somebody in the UK still mad at the British North America Act? The Queen is still our head of state ( I think ).

sorry guys I could only find that link, I will check again in the near future for one that is available to everyone.

When you see it boys n gals, you will see what a complete anti-ufology hatchet-job it is. Every one of the featured 'abductees' has readily visible mental problems, or quirks that just give ammunition to those who think the whole topic is a joke.
The people featured were chosen well, in the eyes of the doc makers. It made my blood boil and I'm not really much of a fan of the whole abductee thing because of the lack of solid evidence, and the sheer number of people claiming to have been taken. I'm not saying it never happens though as it would make sense if intelligent beings are indeed visiting the Earth from wherever.

When you see it boys n gals, you will see what a complete anti-ufology hatchet-job it is. Every one of the featured 'abductees' has readily visible mental problems, or quirks that just give ammunition to those who think the whole topic is a joke.
The people featured were chosen well, in the eyes of the doc makers. It made my blood boil and I'm not really much of a fan of the whole abductee thing because of the lack of solid evidence, and the sheer number of people claiming to have been taken. I'm not saying it never happens though as it would make sense if intelligent beings are indeed visiting the Earth from wherever.

Couldn't get the link to work, but if it's the one shown recently, I agree a billion percent with you: I had to turn it off halfway through, I was so pissed off with it...

Back