• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

COMETA Report

Free episodes:

Thanks.
I saw that when I did a quick search, but I was wondering if there were copies of the original that included the pictures that the committee looked at. I will have a look at that one though.

Leave it to Schuyler:D,...man that is some nose on that hound dog!

Thnx for the direct link as I haven't seen that in it's entirety yet.

I recently watched "Out of the Blue" and they showed a copy that had pictures. Thanks for finding this one. It's the complete original report. I'm going to take a look.

The UFO Evidence (Vol. I) Digitized?

7.jpg

Does anyone know if NICAPs "The UFO Evidence" (Vol. I) has been digitized?

As an aside, Dick Hall sold me his copy (probably one of many, but it's a first edition). He included in the deal Keyhoe's copy, apologizing that his copy wasn't in great condition and figuring two would satisfy. It was my pleasure to follow up by helping him fix a printer issue.

What a guy...

I'm thinking about digitizing the Keyhoe copy because there are a few annotations in the margins...- if - it hasn't been done.

Apologies for the hijack but I figured the original request had been fulfilled and since we're on the hunt....

Jacques Vallee on Remote Viewing, UFOs & The Cometa Report
(Dang, video has been removed. Oh wait, someone else has uploaded it here:
Saw this video online a while back and finally posted it at Anomaly-TV. I recently purchased a copy of this entire lecture from 2007 where he recounts his personal experience with the Remote Viewing research community.

His criticisms of the Cometa Report seem valid to me; that it was politically motivated by someone with an agenda without the knowledge of the participants.

My main thought / concern about it when I first heard it synopsized was that it fed right into the "The US Govt. has all the answers about UFOs and even has retrieved technology" meme / myth. This concerns me and reminded me of Vallee's themes in his fictional FASTWALKER (co-written with Tracy Torme / probably adapted from his French novel ALINTEL) wherein the US govt DOES have recovered UFO tech but doesn't have a clue how it works but is trying to convince the world's superpowers that they understand it and are in fact in cahoots with the UFOnauts - when in fact they aren't and the technology is about to get out of their control in a dangerous way. Similar themes are reflected in his more recent novel, STRATEGEM (which you may recall was the main theme sub-section towards the end of his seminal 1979 MESSENGERS OF DECEPTION).

Here is another vid on COMETA:

Thanks.
I saw that when I did a quick search, but I was wondering if there were copies of the original that included the pictures that the committee looked at. I will have a look at that one though.

Hi Angel. I have a original french VSD edition where COMETA report was first published (1999). If you are interested in pictures let me know and I can scan them for you.

I also have follow-up VSD edition where general Ricard Bermudez is interviewed from CEFAA. I also interviewed CEFAA representatives back in 2000. I have recently tried to check up the web page from CEFAA (Technical school of Aeronautics) but it seems it was removed altough I do hear that CEFAA is still active - I think they have a new menagment now. Will try to check up for new information.

Also mentioned COMETA translation (FUFOR) was a part of controversy back in 1999 when member of COMETA team Michel Algrin had to intervene...you can check up the debate here:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2000/may/m25-004.shtml

List of follow up messages here:
http://www.virtuallystrange.net/ufo/updates/2000/may/

Best Wishes

Back