• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Classic UFO Cases Reexamined

Thanks to David Marler, this article on Robert C. Gardner has been updated with photos of Gardener displaying paintings and detailed models of UFOs during one of his lectures. Gardner's lectures contained some fraudulent and controversial material, and we have to wonder if he was more of a showman than a truth seeker. The UFO Evidence of Robert C. Gardner

This was a movie that was inspired by details from classic UFO cases:

Russia and the USA in a fight to capture a flying saucer and its technology. That's the plot for a sensational 1950s movie that was never made (as planned). Not science fiction, supposedly based on documented UFO material from government files: "Project Saucer."
Project Saucer: The Movie

This was a movie that was inspired by details from classic UFO cases:

Russia and the USA in a fight to capture a flying saucer and its technology. That's the plot for a sensational 1950s movie that was never made (as planned). Not science fiction, supposedly based on documented UFO material from government files: "Project Saucer."
Project Saucer: The Movie
It does have all the makings of a good movie Curt.
You would need a billionaire backer a Gene Steinberg type.

So you mentioned the US Air force Academy. There is a game called Air War (Air War (game) - Wikipedia)
This game is old (1977) and you may be interested to know that one of the published scenarios involves a hostile UFO encountering USAF F15's
I will see if I can get the actual games UFO flight characteristics and scenario information for the forum.
Found it at https://www.spigames.net/PDFv2/AirWar.pdf
AW1.JPG
AW2.JPGAW3.JPG

Last edited:
Rick Hilberg's magazines and booklets have recently been added to the online archives of the AFU. The collection includes 3 volumes of A Gray Barker Reader, and Jim Moseley and The Saucer News Years.

I had tons of material on hand when I left Pennsylvania after selling my business to a local person. Most of it was stored in a big file cabinet, but when he went out of business a few years later, he threw out all that stuff without letting me know. Lots and lots of letters from people like Jim Moseley, Gray Barker, Richard Shaver and others. Maybe even a few of the recordings I made when I interviewed all these people at the time.

Rick Hilberg's magazines and booklets have recently been added to the online archives of the AFU. The collection includes 3 volumes of A Gray Barker Reader, and Jim Moseley and The Saucer News Years.
Good work Curt

I had tons of material on hand when I left Pennsylvania after selling my business to a local person. Most of it was stored in a big file cabinet, but when he went out of business a few years later, he threw out all that stuff without letting me know. Lots and lots of letters from people like Jim Moseley, Gray Barker, Richard Shaver and others. Maybe even a few of the recordings I made when I interviewed all these people at the time.
What a waste.

The 1961 Betty and Barney Hill case made alien abductions famous, but accounts of spaceships capturing people were circulating long before the UFO reports of 1947.
See this article for some little-known examples.

Early Alien Abductions.jpg

Early Accounts of Alien Abductions

This entry is on methods of analysis, not a specific case:

A famous ufologist once noted that the more impressive unexplained UFO sightings all "fit into a pattern," and listed five common observable characteristics. A look at early attempts to find a signal in the noise.
Patterns - Noise.jpg

This entry is on methods of analysis, not a specific case:

A famous ufologist once noted that the more impressive unexplained UFO sightings all "fit into a pattern," and listed five common observable characteristics. A look at early attempts to find a signal in the noise.
Patterns - Noise.jpg
Very interesting Curt,it seems to me that this could be a consistent in unidentified UFOS

Project Blue Book found that less than 2% of UFO reports were hoaxes. That tiny fraction caused some of their biggest headaches, yet government policy virtually gave hoaxers the green light. Read this to find out why.

In the recent Congressional UAP hearing, the committee asked: What are the consequences for people hoaxing UFO reports?
Here's a look at some historical cases of UFO Crimes and Punishment.

So you mentioned the US Air force Academy. There is a game called Air War (Air War (game) - Wikipedia)
This game is old (1977) and you may be interested to know that one of the published scenarios involves a hostile UFO encountering USAF F15's
I will see if I can get the actual games UFO flight characteristics and scenario information for the forum.
Found it at https://www.spigames.net/PDFv2/AirWar.pdf
AW1.JPG
AW2.JPGAW3.JPG
OK cat among the pigeons time . Has anyone ever been told or considered that the pilots exposed to the TicTac Nimitz incident may have had their air supplies adjusted to include a gas to make them susceptible to suggestion . Suggestion that was transmitted to them subliminally to feel they saw and experienced the phenomena reported?

The Nimitz encounter is very similar to the scenario you could play in the computer game fleet defender -
. this game was published in 1994 ( see Fleet Defender - Wikipedia )

Does anyone know any of the associated contacts for this game that could let us know if the UFO scenario was based on an actual incident?
The contacts for the game I have found are:
Producer:
Scott Spanburg
Programming:
Christopher Clark, Scott Elson, Michael J. McDonald, Detmar Peterke, Scott Spanburg, George Wargo, Ned Way
Design:
Christopher Clark, Scott Elson, Michael J. McDonald, Detmar Peterke, Scott Spanburg, George Wargo, Ned Way
Technical Consultants:
Keith Brightwell, Michael Dell, Chris Martin, George Wargo (ret.)
Lead Artist:
Terrence Hodge
Artists:
Michael Reis, Murray Taylor
3D Artist:
Max Remington
Historian/Writer:
Lawrence T. Russell
Sound Department:
Ken Lagace

Last edited:
Back