• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

CIA veteran Ralph McGehee on DMR

Free episodes:

Decker

Administrator
Staff member
Tonight on DMR, an interview with 25 year veteran retired CIA Officer, Mr. Ralph McGehee in September of 1993. On this edition of DMR we covered many topics including his dynamite database CIABASE. CIABASE was a multi-megabyte source on the CIA and its activities. This is an eye opener on intelligence activities in UFO/Paranormal places and how they shape our perception... Do Not Miss ... Only on CyberstationUSA starting at 10:00 PM Pacific Time! Go to CyberStationUSA - An Innovation in Online Broadcasting | CyberStationUSA.com

CIA image.jpg

as usual, being in the U.K, I will have to download but it does sound like a great show. looking forward to hearing it.

Yeah Goggs, if I do say so myself .. this one is a keeper.

Decker

Oh yeah ... in this one you get to hear me .... ready? Fricken SING ... LOL!!!

Sounds good, have to download as well. Hey Don, some of the shows, a Thursday and Friday about three weeks ago, appear to be dud links, they lead to error pages. One is called SDI 2007 or something like that.

Back