• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Chase Brandon back 8-16-2012

I hear you, there's no foolproof way to ban someone who's dedicated to circumventing the system, but man, how pathetic does your life have to be to go to all that trouble?

:confused: seems to me I missed an episode here! nothing of great concern apparently though...

Ron Collins> I forgot that what Chase said in DMR was different from what you get from that interview. Now one must also watch out as to how the medias sometimes twist your words...

Check out Kevin Randle's blog on Chase Brandon.

Well, I've spoken to Brandon as you all know. To my knowledge Randle has not. I questioned Brandon about his claims. I was not there, Randle was not there ... I suppose we never will actually know. However, fwiw, I detected no sign that Brandon was not telling me what he witnessed. So, there it is. Will we ever really know for sure? Hmm, doubtful.

Decker

Check out Kevin Randle's blog on Chase Brandon.

I think Kevin Randle raise a good point with the GAO report. Since it was released in 1995, at that time the documents Chase Brandon saw two years later were still in the CIA domain, so why the GAO couldn't access to these documents since there weren't secret? Beside, Chase remains quite elusive with the content of these documents, with no good reason.

Back