• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cattle Mutilation Scientist's Death Blamed on UFO Encounter

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[Believe-it-or-not, that's what MO investigator Margie Kay has told George Filer who published the quote in a recent Filer's Files. You be the judge... I'm keeping my mouth firmly shut on this one. —chris]

Michelle Hickmon Passes Away
Margie Kay writes, “It is with great sadness I tell you that Michelle Hickmon passed away on Tuesday. Michelle, a scientist and postmortem examiner, worked with Larry Jordan and I on cattle mutilation investigations, and was teaching us how to do autopsies, collect biological evidence, and submit samples for testing. She wanted to help us get answers to this mystery, which many feel is related to UFOs. She said that if she could see the animal, she would know what the cause of death was”.

Michelle did a video interview and other interviews with me which she wanted released to the public after her death. She feels that the fast-acting rare cancer she got shortly after having a close encounter with a UFO was caused by the UFO, and was done to get her out of the picture so that the real evidence about animal mutilations and other things she knew about UFO encounters would not be made public. I will make the video public soon. [my emphasis]

Larry and I learned a lot from Michelle, and she became a good friend to us and to Missouri MUFON. We will greatly miss her. Margie Kay ASD, Missouri MUFON Missouri MUFON and Un-X News Radio and Magazine

Read More at nationalufocenter.com/2014/12/filers-files-51-2014-angels-visiting-earth/ © National UFO Center

The "rare cancer" conspiracy is part of the mythology of ufology now. I use the word "mythology" only to refer to all the beliefs that cannot be proven, but may actually be true (who knows?). This has supposedly happened to Karla Turner and Congressman Steven Schiff from New Mexico (who was pressing for an investigation of Roswell), and even dear Dr. Greer's personal assistant Shari Adiamak. Supposedly, "the government" has the ability to infect people with rare fast acting cancers. To be convinced of that, I would have to know how rare is rare. In other words, do people involved with ufology have a higher statistical rate for having rare cancers than the general public? From what I have witnessed at some UFO conferences, I also wonder about the occurrences of STD's (sexually transmitted diseases) and alcoholism.

Believe-it-or-not, that's what MO investigator Margie Kay has told George Filer who published the quote in a recent Filer's Files. You be the judge... I'm keeping my mouth firmly shut on this one. —chris ...
You really didn't need to say anything more than the words "Margie Kay", the same MUFON rep who thought Arcturus was a UFO.

Cancer levels are rising and I don't think it's a coincidence when Fukushima is still spewing radiation into the ocean and now it can be detected on our grocery store shelves. Mind you, we haven't seen the video or the evidence for the alleged UFO encounter, so perhaps we should reserve a little space for consideration.

My previous comments on Margie Kay:
https://www.theparacast.com/forum/threads/november-4-2012-margie-kay.11908/#post-146762

On a related note however, I enjoyed Nick Redfern's "Close Encounters of the Fatal Kind". For some strange reason I find that stuff intriguing and entertaining, even when I know there's a lot of conjecture. Maybe it's for the same reason people liked the X-Files. There's something that draws us to the dangerous and unexplained.

Last edited:
It was space babes not schoolteachers.

1577-cae4166ce9740e45f55687b10fd3b625.jpg

Put it away naughty boys.

It was space babes not schoolteachers.

1577-cae4166ce9740e45f55687b10fd3b625.jpg

Put it away naughty boys.
IMO the photo above is one of the very best pictures. To me she looks stunning. It depicts her in a classy intelligent way. The attempts to make her into a "space babe" never really suited her, in fact in my opinion they actually detract from her attractiveness.

Back