• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Can't believe I'm saying this but:

Free episodes:

It's not a big deal in the grand scheme of things, trainedobserver, but I did not previously make you for someone who would shy away from issues and avoid direct questions. It is now clear, though, that you are either unwilling or unable to address my direct questions. I am disappointed in you.

I don't understand why legal charges have not been brought if this is as cut and dried as the Emma Woods folks say it is.

To learn more about that, tyder001, check out her website or look it up in various threads on UFOmania. Here's the short answer: Temple University, Jacobs' employer, passes the buck, while there is no medical professional organizations to pick up the wrong doings because Jacobs is not a member of any medical associations. He is not a medical doctor or member of the mental health community - he is a historian. There is therefore no org or agency to handle such events, and thus the work of Doug Mesner that I previously referenced. Mesner is working for applicable legislation in Pennsylvania, Jacobs' home state.

I do think she makes some devestating points that Jacobs just can't seem to answer.

Yeah... I agree that cow's out the gate. : )

The other thing is this: While I personaly don't agree with closing threads and stopping "civil" discussion. This forum is not the only means to express yourself. So, in that reguard Gene or the Paracast is not censoring Ms. Woods or anybody else. They are just not discussing it here.

About that - and TO's argument there is nothing to discuss - I am on an e-list in which today alone there have been 60-70 messages exchanged. And get this: Last I looked, Steinberg had sent 20 of them. I shit you not, fellas, since 10 o'clock this morning, Steinberg has sent 20 emails on this e-list consisting of individuals interested in Woods-related issues. That's an awful lot for someone not talking about something, wouldn't you agree?

I've mentioned that to Gene before. During a dust up over at the BOA forum. But, in all fairness a nutcase (who was once a co host of the Paracast) did attack him first. Anyway, I'm a free speech and let it all hang out kind of guy. But, I do try to play by the rules of the one who owns the sandbox. In this case the Paracast owns this particular sandbox. :)

I thought I covered it pretty thoroughly. Your obvious baiting isn't going to get me to discuss the affairs of some anonymous individual whose problems cannot be properly addressed in a public forum.

Back