• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Cahill

tyder001

Paranormal Adept
I had never heard of Kelly Cahill until I saw a mention by Wickermann on another thread. This is interesting. She's also not a bad looking lady. Yet, unlike a certain other Pleadian blonde this lady seems to be together and tell of quite an experience.

It's one of the most convincing abduction accounts out there, right up there with the Hills and Allagash. But unfortunately, because it's an Australian case, it's not very well known or talked about. There isn't much on the net about it either. However, for anyone who has a copy of Hair of the Alien by Bill Chalker there is a chapter in it dedicated to the case (Chapter 4). There were also some MUFON journal articles a while back.

Pg. 12

http://www.theblackvault.com/encyclopedia/documents/MUFON/Journals/1995/January_1995.pdf

Pg: 11

http://www.theblackvault.com/encyclopedia/documents/MUFON/Journals/1996/November_1996.pdf

Pg. 4:

http://www.theblackvault.com/encyclopedia/documents/MUFON/Journals/2000/April_2000.pdf

Her testimony is supported by independent witnesses and physical traces were found at the site.

I've been trying to find it on-line. It's odd because I found the Ingo Swann book for free even though Amazon and others had it way over priced. But, the Cahill book does not seem to be on-line anywhere for download.

I've been trying to find it on-line. It's odd because I found the Ingo Swann book for free even though Amazon and others had it way over priced. But, the Cahill book does not seem to be on-line anywhere for download.

Yep, I've looked everywhere myself. Have also checked the databases of all the libraries in my area. Nothing.

True, it's very expensive at the moment. I was lucky and found cheap copy on amazon a couple of years ago - 6 or 7 bucks, I think. It's a crazy story, but somehow strangely believable and totally compelling...

Would love to see her as a guest on the Paracast.

True, it's very expensive at the moment. I was lucky and found cheap copy on amazon a couple of years ago - 6 or 7 bucks, I think. It's a crazy story, but somehow strangely believable and totally compelling...

Would love to see her as a guest on the Paracast.

Can't emphasize enough how enormously jubilant I'd be if you'd do a scan and share it with me, ha ha. :) :) :) :) :) You're the first person I've talked to that has said they have a copy. But yeah, I know it would be such an enormous amount of work as to be unpractical. I don't get why publishers keep books like this from the world. It's such an obscure title it's obvious they're never going to print it again. If there's no more money to be made from a book why not just release a digital copy for free? Guess that would be too nice.

Can't emphasize enough how enormously jubilant I'd be if you'd do a scan and share it with me, ha ha. :) :) :) :) :) You're the first person I've talked to that has said they have a copy. But yeah, I know it would be such an enormous amount of work as to be unpractical. I don't get why publishers keep books like this from the world. It's such an obscure title it's obvious they're never going to print it again. If there's no more money to be made from a book why not just release a digital copy for free? Guess that would be too nice.

I'm afraid the book got stored in my parents attic in Oslo, Norway, along with all of my other ufo-books, when I moved to Copenhagen last year. The only one I brought with me was Passport to Magonia:) But yeah, It's a pity that the book isn't more easily available. Probably the only way they would do a re-print of the book, is if Cahill actually showed her face in public again in a major way. But it doesn't seem very likely. I've tried to find her contact information, or even some recent interviews, but she seems to have dropped completely out of the "ufo-scene". And who can blame her?

I'm afraid the book got stored in my parents attic in Oslo, Norway, along with all of my other ufo-books, when I moved to Copenhagen last year. The only one I brought with me was Passport to Magonia:) But yeah, It's a pity that the book isn't more easily available. Probably the only way they would do a re-print of the book, is if Cahill actually showed her face in public again in a major way. But it doesn't seem very likely. I've tried to find her contact information, or even some recent interviews, but she seems to have dropped completely out of the "ufo-scene". And who can blame her?

Yeah, I've recommended her for a Paracast episode a few times because a) it's a great case (Several witnesses and better yet, they don't know each other. That is an extreme rarity with abduction cases, perhaps even unique. Sure, there's the Napolitano case but it has so many Tom Clancy-like, cloak and dagger elements that it strains credulity. This one is much more convincing) b) It's not as well known as it should be, and c) She doesn't appear to have done any interviews in a long time. I assume my requests were simply ignored but if she were contacted it seems a pretty small chance that she'd be interested because like you said she seems to have dropped out of the scene completely. But ya' never know. After all, it's just a lengthy phone call. It seems to me that if anyone interested in asking her is having difficulty in finding contact information for her they could approach Bill Chalker instead. He has worked closely with her and may be in possession of such information. And I don't buy the viewpoint the mainstream media has that unless something happened just yesterday it isn't worth covering. It's a great case and would make for a great episode regardless of the primary event having taken place in 1993. And heck, if anyone could get any of the other witnesses to also come on, even anonymously if that's the only way it could be done, that would be a first as far as I know.

Yeah, I've recommended her for a Paracast episode a few times because a) it's a great case (Several witnesses and better yet, they don't know each other. That is an extreme rarity with abduction cases, perhaps even unique) b) It's not as well known as it should be, and c) She doesn't appear to have done any interviews in a long time. I assume my requests were simply ignored but if she were contacted it seems a pretty small chance that she'd be interested because like you said she seems to have dropped out of the scene completely. But ya' never know. After all, it's just a long phone call.

Yeah, It's an extremely well documented, not to mention, well researched case, and like you said, unique because the witnesses didn't/don't know each other. Another thing that in my opinion makes this case different - and better - than your usual Jacobs - Mack - Hopkins - case, is that the hopelessly unreliable method of hypnosis wasn't used. Everything was consciously recalled - as far as I know - by all 5 or 6 witnesses.

One of the most fascinating aspects of the case, which she really doesn't go into in any of these clips, is that she was something of a "seeker" in the timeperiode that she had her sighting, and had in several deep prayer sessions tried to get "closer to God"/Jesus Christ. And, if I remember correctly, at one point during her encounter, one of the "ET's" seemed in some way to know about her devout Christian faith, and made a sarcastic remark like: "where's your God now?", as if they had "heard" her previous prayers. Pretty disturbing stuff...

Yeah, It's an extremely well documented, not to mention, well researched case, and like you said, unique because the witnesses didn't/don't know each other. Another thing that in my opinion makes this case different - and better - than your usual Jacobs - Mack - Hopkins - case, is that the hopelessly unreliable method of hypnosis wasn't used. Everything was consciously recalled - as far as I know - by all 5 or 6 witnesses.

One of the most fascinating aspects of the case, which she really doesn't go into in any of these clips, is that she was something of a "seeker" in the timeperiode that she had her sighting, and had in several deep prayer sessions tried to get "closer to God"/Jesus Christ. And, if I remember correctly, at one point during her encounter, one of the "ET's" seemed in some way to know about her devout Christian faith, and made a sarcastic remark like: "where's your God now?", as if they had "heard" her previous prayers. Pretty disturbing stuff...

Yep, a lot of criticism is being heaped on hypnosis these days but this case is free of that.

You're going to know more about the case than I do because you've read her book. I've read what I could find on the net and the chapter about her case in Bill Chalker's Hair of the Alien. I haven't heard the "Where's your God now?" thing before but I do recall one of them said something like "I am her father." Cahill interpreted that as a sarcastic, mocking comment because when the encounter first started to unfold she was praying and she took it as the being having heard her thoughts and was addressing itself as father as though she had been praying to it.

Edit: I got that wrong as well. It actually said, "She's my daughter."

Speaking of creepy things allegedly said by aliens (I go off on tangents sometimes) I can't remember what book I read it in or what case it was talking about but I remember reading about an encounter where a little girl saw a mantis-type alien outside and she asked it who it was. It said, "I am your mother." The girl said, "No, you're not my mother. My mother is in her room asleep." It hesitated for a moment and then said, "I'm your mother's best friend." I don't know, something about that exchange has always struck me as being very macabre.

---------- Post added at 08:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:35 PM ----------

Do you recommend Hair of the Alien? I have a Kindle app on my Ipod so I'll look into it.
I have it and highly recommend it.

Yep, a lot of criticism is being heaped on hypnosis these days but this case is free of that.

You're going to know more about the case than I do because you've read her book. I've read what I could find on the net and the chapter about her case in Bill Chalker's Hair of the Alien. I haven't heard the "Where's your God now?" thing before but I do recall one of them said something like "I am her father." Cahill interpreted that as a sarcastic, mocking comment because when the encounter first started to unfold she was praying and she took it as the being having heard her thoughts and was addressing itself as father as though she had been praying to it.

Yup, that's what it was: "I am your father"...I remembered that wrong. But I'm pretty sure that there were several syncronities or "coincidences" beforehand though, connected to her prayers, that she believed were related to her subsequent encounter. I'll have to look it up when I visit my parents in Oslo for Christmas:)

Yup, that's what it was: "I am your father"...I remembered that wrong. But I'm pretty sure that there were several syncronities or "coincidences" beforehand though, connected to her prayers, that she believed were related to her subsequent encounter. I'll have to look it up when I visit my parents in Oslo for Christmas:)

Been a while since I've read about it but the way I remember it is one kinda' bizarre occurrence beforehand related to her religion that didn't involve an entity sighting. Then there was the full-blown abduction that involved the several other witnesses and a UFO. Following that were several strange bedside encounters where she saw the beings again.

The Paracast Community Forums
If you haven't already found it, there was a "kellyc" who posted a couple of times on the forums. The above link will take you to her profile.

I got: Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

---------- Post added at 09:52 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:44 PM ----------

OK, I found it here:

View Profile: kellyc - The Paracast Community Forums

And yep, it was indeed Kelly Cahill (Provided that the person is being honest and is not an impersonator). Looks like she made only 2 posts. In her 2 posts she expressed regret about going public. Guess that makes an interview even more unlikely.

I fired her off a pm but I doubt she'll ever see it.

Back