• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

By 2025 Half of all US Children Will Have Autism & Monsanto is to Blame

Christopher O'Brien

Back in the Saddle Aginn
Staff member
[When will the FDA shed itself of its corporate ties to Monsanto and properly protect human health and the sanctity and safety of our food? Rhetorical question, of course, 'cause I ain't holding MY breath. Personally, I am making every effort to eat organic food not tainted by GMOs and Roundup and doing my part to be informed and help inform others. —chris]

By Dave Mihalovic/Prevent Disease—Waking Times

Article HERE:

The overuse of Monsanto’s Roundup herbicide on our food is causing glyphosate toxicity and it is now being considered as the single most important factor in development of autism and other chronic disease. At a recent panel discussion about GMOs, a senior scientist has stated that one in two children will be autistic by 2025.

Glyphosate does induce disease and is a “textbook example of exogenous semiotic entropy.” Glyphosate inhibits detoxification of xenobiotics and interferes with cytochrome P450 enzymes, which enhances the damaging effects of other chemical residues and toxins, and very slowly damages cellular systems in the body through inflammation. Residues of glyphosate are found in sugar, corn, soy, and wheat, some of the main components of the Western diet.

Autism is now a disorder that is officially being linked to several causes involving synergistic toxicity specifically between vaccines, our food, the environment and some degree of genetic susceptibility.

Common psyche drugs and vaccines require the Cytochrome P450 gene 2D6 in order to be metabolized. 2D6 refers to the most major metabolic liver enzyme. On the same gene, Cytochrome P450, is the Glutathione pathway implicated in Autism and vaccine injury.

Glyphosate also suppresses specific amino acids that represent up to 35% of a plant’s dry mass. In doing so, it effectively kills the pathway of bacteria. This in turn disrupts the gut bacteria of all mammals upon digestion.

For over three decades, Stephanie Seneff, PhD, has researched biology and technology, over the years publishing over 170 scholarly peer-reviewed articles. In recent years she has concentrated on the relationship between nutrition and health, tackling such topics as Alzheimer’s, autism, and cardiovascular diseases, as well as the impact of nutritional deficiencies and environmental toxins on human health.

“At today’s rate, by 2025, one in two children will be autistic,” she stated. She noted that the side effects of autism closely mimic those of glyphosate toxicity, and presented data showing a remarkably consistent correlation between the use of Roundup on crops (and the creation of Roundup-ready GMO crop seeds) with rising rates of autism. Children with autism have biomarkers indicative of excessive glyphosate, including zinc and iron deficiency, low serum sulfate, seizures, and mitochondrial disorder.

glysphate346.jpg

REST OF ARTICLE HERE:

I saw that article and meant to post it. Will we hear about it on the evening news? General knowledge is the only thing that stands a chance of stopping genetically modified foods and pesticides.

I was trying to find some non-GMO canned corn for my chilli the other day and it's not indicated on the packaging whether or not it is or isn't. IMO it should be clearly labeled one way or the other on every product. Here's a page I found that might help those others who aren't convinced all GMO products are safe - http://www.nongmoproject.org/find-non-gmo/search-participating-products/
Here's an easy assuumption to make and you can't go wrong: If it's in a can/package it's been processed, so assume it's GMO. If it is "fresh" check the numeric code on the little oval sticker. That will tell you if it's GMO or organic.

What appalls me is that citizens of several states, including California, were asked via referendum to vote on whether GMO foods should be labeled. The crazy citizens voted against the labeling. Who in their right mind would not want to know? This certainly shows the effectiveness of political propaganda by large corporations and the always obliging Fox News. Seriously, what do you do when your fellow citizens are so abjectly stupid that they vote down a referendum to include GMO labeling on the food they eat?

I have suspected the autism/weird chemicals link for a long time. The Buycott app for smart phones may not reveal the GMO/non GMO elements to all products but it can be used to reveal information about quite a few.

Back