• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Building 7

If you or Jones or harrit could PROVE there was thermate used on 911, you would all be the most famous men in america.
Ofcourse 10 years on and STILL jones is only peddling his woo too woo-ites such as yourself, if jones had really discovered any kind of explosives used in the dust/rubble, do you not think the data is worth billions of dollars, theres insurance companies that paid out multi billions of dollars, do you truly believe the insurers would of shown not even the slightest interest in it all, instead all you have is jones word it is true and the DVDs he peddles for a living.

I see Alex Jones as a capable performance artist hurling tons of "stuff" at the wall to see what might stick. He manages to swerve into a valid point from time to time and then discredits himself on the fringe. But IMO, you can factor out Jones and his ilk and still come away with valid mysteries concerning 9/11. Just my take.

I see Alex Jones as a capable performance artist hurling tons of "stuff" at the wall to see what might stick. He manages to swerve into a valid point from time to time and then discredits himself on the fringe. But IMO, you can factor out Jones and his ilk and still come away with valid mysteries concerning 9/11. Just my take.

Professor Steven Jones is the person you should to listen to regarding the discovery of active nano thermite chips found in the dust.

I´m gonna go out on a limb here and say after 10 years, i don´t believe anybody really "really" cares anymore.
See people are sheep, easy to deceive, quick to follow with a very small attention span, even if any kind of proof were to come out, imo it would just be news today and a story tomorrow. Nothing would change.
Sad but i think that´s the way it is.

I´m gonna go out on a limb here and say after 10 years, i don´t believe anybody really "really" cares anymore.
See people are sheep, easy to deceive, quick to follow with a very small attention span, even if any kind of proof were to come out, imo it would just be news today and a story tomorrow. Nothing would change.
Sad but i think that´s the way it is.

wrong. there are plenty of people who really care. Both sides of this issue should care if there is a hint of doubt... and there is a LOT of doubt concerning the events of 9/11.

wrong. there are plenty of people who really care. Both sides of this issue should care if there is a hint of doubt... and there is a LOT of doubt concerning the events of 9/11.

If people would care, if it really were in the public's interest to know what happend, there would be people on the streets 24/7, it would be on the news 24/7 and not just being brought up by a few people here and there that bring up obscure theories and frequent paranormal sites.

If people would care, if it really were in the public's interest to know what happend, there would be people on the streets 24/7, it would be on the news 24/7 and not just being brought up by a few people here and there that bring up obscure theories and frequent paranormal sites.

the sheep will believe what their masters tell them on TV and print media. 9/11 is hardly an obscure theory.

I would recommend that people who believe the official story watch this new documentary. I HIGHLY doubt you will still accept what you have been told to believe after viewing this video.

pixel.

I would suggest a high percentage majority of people would agree that the #official conspiracy theory# is not without its grey areas, and contains some very thinly woven cover-ups, for various political reasons.
That does not mean the majority should then believe the government dunnit with bombs n shit, why should they, anyone who cares to look at senators Levin and Grahams allegations, along with the straight out allegations of lihop from counter-terrorism czar of the day Clarke, would know they had no need.

Did anyone see this video put out by Alex Jones:

shit. i was hoping to leave AJ out of this... even tho everything in this video is spot on most people will not give him any credibility. forget this AJ video and watch the one i just posted from real experts.

Back