• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bring back the 5 minute end of interview discussion

Free episodes:

Batapotamus

Paranormal Novice
I really used to enjoy Dave & Gene's after interview discussion however I do see where some people are coming from when they say this is not fair on the guests but I say boo hoo.

I think it is what made the Paracast the" Paracast" as it wasn't your typical interviewers just bobbing there head up and down in agreement and I got to see in the heads of Gene & Dave from where they stood on the subject.

I've been silent on this for a long time but after Saunders interview I think it's thoroughly warranted to bring it back.

I really used to enjoy Dave & Gene's after interview discussion however I do see where some people are coming from when they say this is not fair on the guests but I say boo hoo.

I think it is what made the Paracast the" Paracast" as it wasn't your typical interviewers just bobbing there head up and down in agreement and I got to see in the heads of Gene & Dave from where they stood on the subject.

I've been silent on this for a long time but after Saunders interview I think it's thoroughly warranted to bring it back.

Good point. I am in agreement. It will be nice to hear the hosts opinion of the interview as a kind of closure to the show.
Regards

I agree. I think it is a great way to end the show. Does it really intimidate guests that much to know you're going to have a short discussion about what was said? I wouldn't really think so in most cases. Nobody wants to come on a show and get ridiculed. Well, maybe there are a couple out there buy they are the exception to the rule.

It seemed like even with Gene and Chris, they would open up a show with a discussion of the previous show. I really enjoyed it. It's just another aspect of the old shows that has passed away with the tight-scheduled commercial format. On the plus side, The Paracast doesn't take callers -- and I hope they never do!

I guess Gene and Chris still do the warm-up discussion. I really enjoyed the recent one where they talked about the TV show "Fringe". I had watched the first episode a while back and it just didn't work for me. I will have to give it a second chance.

"Fringe" is one of those shows with long and complicated arcs. It requires a commitment to see a lot of episodes to appreciate the series.

Back