• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Brian Haughton upcoming

P

Paul Kimball

Hi everyone,

Gene and I will be interviewing Brian Haughton sometime soon about his new book History's Mysteries: People, Places and Oddities Lost in the Sands of Time. If you have any questions, judt post them here. You can find out more about Haughton at his website:

http://brian-haughton.com/

Also, as an FYI, this will be my last episode as a co-host on the Paracast. My involvement in that regard was never intended to be permanent - I just stepped in to help Gene out in his time of need. I'll no doubt be back as a guest at some point, when I have something new to offer (hopefully not for another "memorial" episode), and I'll remain an avid listener, because it really is the best show of its type around (even with all of the annoying ads... :rolleyes:), but I leave it to people more interested in being a regular radio interviewer than I am to carry the Paracast torch from hereon in, and I wish Gene nothing but the best. He's a top notch guy in my books! ;)

Paul

I'm sorry to see you return to a real life, though I understand you have a business to run and blockbuster films to make. Thanks for stepping in.

The door will always be open for you. :)

I'm sorry to see you return to a real life, though I understand you have a business to run and blockbuster films to make. Thanks for stepping in.

The door will always be open for you. :)

I shall continue to promote the Paracast any way that I can. It really is the gold standard, largely because of the people involved.

If he has any info. relating to the dating of human remains in North and South America compared to the generally accepted dating of the crossing of the Ice Bridge by the ancestors of the Native Americans, I think that could make for an interesting little discussion.

Thanks! And good luck to you on all of your projects, Mr. Kimball!

Back