• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boyd Bushman Video Interview - We Shot Down Roswell UFO?

Miah

Skilled Investigator
A great interview with Boyd Bushman without all the nonsense in between.

Highlights:
- We shot down the Roswell UFO
- Bushman confirms Bob Lazar's claims
- Bushman claims an asteroid is coming in 2029 and 2036 that will collide between Siberia and Africa with a many megaton impact.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8774776446626962537&hl=en

The Paracast should try to book Boyd for an interview. If this goon can do it, surely the guys here can too.

Here are more interesting interviews with Boyd: http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-2530727850880110164

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-7422414319918329288

Paranormal Packrat said:
David Sereda. Cool. Many fans of his here lol.

That's why I said without the garbage in between, this video is just the Bushman interview. Sereda doesn't hurt Bushman's credibility.

Miah said:
Paranormal Packrat said:
David Sereda. Cool. Many fans of his here lol.

That's why I said without the garbage in between, this video is just the Bushman interview. Sereda doesn't hurt Bushman's credibility.

I don't object to you posting the video. You oughta see the crap I sometimes post. I just wanted to comment on the proverbial pink elephant in the room before anyone else did lol.

Paranormal Packrat said:
I don't object to you posting the video. You oughta see the crap I sometimes post. I just wanted to comment on the proverbial pink elephant in the room before anyone else did lol.

No doubt, check out the new sig :)

The Paracast needs to get an interview with Boyd. If this asshat can do it, surely they can too.

Miah said:
Paranormal Packrat said:

No doubt, check out the new sig :)

The Paracast needs to get an interview with Boyd. If this asshat can do it, surely they can too.

That's Sean Morten right? Brief video, 7 seconds heh.

I'm not that familiar with Boyd. It's a red flag to me when someone endorses Lazar's story though, since I know at least some of it isn't true. Reeks of jumping on the band wagon. However, I'll look into him further before a complete dismissal.

I never heard of Bushman either, but that isn't strange. Appears to be someone who worked on black projects so we wouldn't know of him until he started giving interviews. Wonder who found him and how that came about. Why is he talking? Does he benefit financially or through some other means?

Could be he's just a sweet, older, gullible man with a great sense of wonder himself. That's what I got from him, with emphasis on the gullibility.

Definitely much more intrigued now that I watched the other two videos. One (the interview done for Discovery by the British guy) shows me that he has done another interview recently. Maybe he knows he's dying and wants to get word out before the inevitable? I mean he isn't outright saying "there are UFOs" and such, but rather trying to explain different phenomena.

The 2nd video though seems a bit older (he in turn also looks much younger). The fact that they included old pictures of him in his youth adds a fair amount of credibility...so having said that...

Any chance of interviewing him for the Paracast? :D

Oh and Miah...I'll stay away, promise! :)

I believe Boyd Bushman is a friend of David Sereda's, that's why he was able to get the interview. in "From Here to Andromeda", he says that Bushman was a friend of the family (I think, I don't remember--it was so awful, I kept fast forwarding through most of it).

Either way, I don't trust anything that comes out of Sereda's mouth; his math is VERY sloppy, and he does the kind of free word association that David Icke does. Like, "Elizabeth=Lizard Breath=Lazar Bath". He pretends to understand mathematics and physics that he doesn't, and it's obvious that he doesn't. If you haven't seen FHTA, download it (PLEASE don't pay for it) so you can see what a waste of Sereda is. He talks a pretty good talk on Coast, but when you see him in front of a chalkboard it's just laughable. For this reason, I don't put much stock in Boyd Bushman. He essentially says the same things that John Hutchison does, and that he likes Hutchison, but that he has more capital and research to work with than Hutchison does.

Hutchison at least some of the time is able to reproduce his effect, and freely admits that sometimes it doesn't work.

But seriously, Bushman hasn't told us anything we don't already know, and he didn't tell Sereda anything that wasn't already in the declassified, non-secret world. He's just a guy that worked for skunkworks (Lockheed-Martin). His testimony is perhaps, less credible than anybody from the 2001 Disclosure Press Club Dinner because he didn't say he'd swear before Congress that it's true (but Sereda didn't ask him to).

Boyd Bushman probably wouldn't agree to be on the Paracast. I don't know that he'd be a very entertaining guest in any case. I just don't think he knows anything specifically about UFOs or back-engineered alien propulsion powerplants, just the black projects on electrogravitic antigravity that he discussed with Sereda in FHTA, which you can see on YouTube.

I assume this is the one you're talking about--if you're referring to a completely different interview, let me know; the Sereda one is the only one I'm familiar with.

I havn't watched the interview (I will, when I get time). I can't imagine that Boyd Bushman would've been in Roswell in 1947.

If a UFO came down in Roswell it could only have been a crash. There was no anti-aircraft facilities available for the bomber group at that time. Neither was there any fighter squadron (curiously, though, a squadron of fighters was directed to the bomber group within a few weeks of the incident). I can't really imagine that a World War II fighter would be of any use against a UFO though. <g>

As far as shooting down UFOs is concerned, the only two incidents that I can think of are:

1. The incident in Wales in 1974 when the British accidently brought down a UFO using an EMP mine (they thought they were shooting down a Soviet spy aircraft).

2. The incident in Brazil when the USA military deliberately lured a UFO into a trap and shot it down with a lazor weapon.

I have no idea whether the Soviets ever succeeded in bringing down any UFOs. There's plenty of evidence that they tried.

Woody

Woody

Boyd Bushman had NOTHING to do with Roswell. He wasn't there, didn't serve there. In my view he's a major disinformation tool and that's ALL.

He talked in the interview with David Sereda about the Roswell craft being shot down. Specifically, Sereda asked him if they shot it down and he replied in the affirmative. He didn't mention if it was a "lazor" or not. I think he said it was a radar or microwave that disrupted the propulsion/antigravity field of the UFO. He talks about "very, very complex mathematics" but doesn't say what it is or what it's for other than some vague talk about describing an ellipse for centrifugal force with binomial equations to express gravity. He's trying to outmath the listener and anyone with any higher math at all realizes that he's talking in circles. It's utter nonsense. Rubbish. And I quote:

"You can handle kinetic energy, you can handle potential energy, you can handle the weak nuclear force, you can handle the strong nuclear force, you can handle the electrical force, you can handle the gravity force, the magnetic force, and then, continuing on, there are at least 7 other forces that we have yet to name. And as you work with the binomial expansion" and then goes on to explain that galaxies are being pushed apart by "negative gravity".

Please. What a bunch of utter tripe. How do you know what they are if they have yet to be named? The coriolis force, the expression being The vector formula for the magnitude and direction? The Coriolis acceleration is:

vec a_C = -2 , vec omega times vec v

where (here and below) vec v is the velocity of the particle in the rotating system, and vec omega is the angular velocity vector (which has magnitude equal to the rotation rate and is directed along the axis of rotation) of the rotating system. The equation may be multiplied by the mass of the relevant object to produce the Coriolis force:

vec F_C = -2 , m , vec omega times vec v

A fictitious force, also called a pseudo force or d'Alembert force, is an apparent force that acts on all masses in a non-inertial frame of reference such as a rotating reference frame. The force F does not arise from any physical interaction, but rather from the acceleration a of the non-inertial reference frame itself. Due to Newton's second law F = ma, fictitious forces are always proportional to the mass m being acted upon.

Put Boyd Bushman in a room with Brian Greene and he'll laugh him out of the room. "We're trying to talk to nature now." Yuck.

He was a senior scientist with Lockheed-Martin Skunkworks. While working for them he developed 27 patents involving electrogravitics, that represent the cutting edge of the government's R&D into antigravity. That's it. Aside from that he mentions the Hutchison effect. And Tesla coils. Real advanced stuff. The stuff that Bushman describes levitates a few inches. Nothing new there. He's never shown anything, no photos, no film, just talk. He's no better or worse than Greer, Lear, Burisch, etc.

Until Bushman wants to do more than talk, I'm ready to shelve the whole deal.

Now, since Roswell, the government _has_ shot down UFOs with particle beam weapons (see Lost Was the Key and Unlocking Alien Closets by Leah A. Haley. You'll get a lot more and better information in just those 2 books about what's really happened than in a thousand interviews with Boyd Bushman.

By the way, Bushman believes that the UFOs in Gulf Breeze were NOT alien spacecraft, but military prototypes. He also backs up Bob Lazar's "stable plateau" from element 114-118 bit that flies in the face of conventional chemistry. Then he backs off and calls those isotopes "semi-stable". These things last for a nanosecond, that's one millionth of a second. You can't take stuff out of a particle accelerator home in a 15-pound bag. It's because it's unusual and contrary to science that people fall for Bushman's story. Don't get sucked into these theories without some shred of evidence, that's all they are, theories.

He even admits to working on a cover story and being involved in disinformation.

Look, Boyd Bushman got David Sereda excited by using this MathSpeak that Sereda himself doesn't understand because he has no grasp of higher mathematics. Then Sereda tries to get the viewer excited about new energies and technology that will get us off the Earth, since it's so horribly polluted that we have to get off instead of practicing harm reduction and saving the planet, and go to the Andromeda galaxy.

Why do we have to go to a different galaxy? I'll tell you why--the name Andromeda sells books and DVDs. There's no reason we can't just go to an extra-solar planet.

Just to put this to bed, if you want to go to the source, you can email Bushman at [email protected] (he claims that's his address... you really think a senior scientist from Lockheed Martin uses AOL?) and put questions to him yourself. Go ahead, no really, ask him anything. Tell him I sent you. Best wishes. Make sure and ask him what he meant by "I wonder if there's life after birth".

Is anybody ready to call it case closed on this guy and post about something new, important or different? He's not worth spending time on, and he's certainly not worth wasting as a guest on the Paracast. But go ahead, let's get it over with and get somebody worth actually talking to on the program, which in my view is probably the MOST important paranormal broadcast taking place right now. Let's move on to somebody really important, that isn't just gabbing his yob.

Come on, people, you're smarter than this! Don't get taken in by this B-movie psuedoscience!

Poi said:
I never heard of Bushman either, but that isn't strange. Appears to be someone who worked on black projects so we wouldn't know of him until he started giving interviews.

Boyd Bushman was a serious engineer that worked on many complex problems. He seems to be giving out the 'explanation' for many things recently. You probably realise that I'm from my (our mad side) side of the Atlantic (we see Boyd quite frequently on TV, here in Ireland).

Poi said:
Wonder who found him and how that came about.

Hmmm..... He's been 'talking' for about 10 years. Nobody seems to want to stop him. Maybe the MIB have gone to sleep.

Poi said:
Why is he talking? Does he benefit financially or through some other means?

Oh, he's been showin' us how to plug wires into electricity sockets and creating a hovering 'thing' for years now. He was 'supposedly' abondoned (retired) by the people in the know.

DON'T DO THAT ONE AT HOME FOLKS!

Poi said:
Could be he's just a sweet, older, gullible man with a great sense of wonder himself.

No! - Boyd Bushman is NOT a sweet old guy. He participated in many projects that created serious weapons.
BTW, I still havn't seen the interview.

Poi said:
That's what I got from him, with emphasis on the gullibility.

No. He is not a gullible person. He is the type of character that can creat input into projects such as the SR71. He should not be underestimated. I'm getting old myself. I never did anything comparable to Mr Bushman during my working life. However, I'm still sharp enough.

Did you know that the SR71 actully expands by over 15 inches in lenght when it is flying? It's because of the heat. Mr Bushman is one of the people that were able to figure out the combinations of 'materials' that would allow such a thing to happen. He is NOT a gullible old fart.

Hmmmm.... Rice Field 1963.

'metals that havn't been invented yet'

Woody

Gil,

Thanks so much for the intense - and kind - words, we really appreciate your feedback and the description of the show as "the MOST important paranormal broadcast taking place right now" just made me smile. :)

Bushman is an interesting character, and I'm trying not to let his association with Sereda take away from the potential of getting him on the show and asking him some hard questions. It seems like some of the older guys don't really care what people think about their statements - look at Lear for a great example of someone pissing in the pool, just to get some attention - but Bushman does seem to have been indeed involved in some high-end tech work, so that alone makes him an compelling guest. I really don't think it's fair to lump him with Greer or Burisch - for my money, both of those guys are seriously delusional and FOS, but Bushman has patents and some real-world experience with exotic technologies. Gil, while I understand your concerns about certain statements, I suspect that there are some aspects to the physics of this situation that are simply out of the realm of the mainstream, and I'm not adverse to believe that there are some seriously advanced projects going on that would really startle us something fierce.

I'm gonna send Bushman an email right now and invite him on the show. We'll see what happens.

dB

Cool! It worked! :D

Raise a big enough stink, provide an email addy, and *click* it's majic.

Just so you'll understand where I was coming from, Woody, I don't doubt Bushman's contribution to his work. Just didn't know what work he had actually done so I appreciate your input.

However, if he's all that trusting of Bob Lazar, he may also be gullible. It isn't a sin, but it does call into question how discerning he may be at this stage in his life ... about people, not science. I'm old too, btw. :D

I've never believed Gulf Breeze incidences were hoaxed. Too many reports of odd aircraft tied to one base in Florida, even more recently. My guess is that those craft were military. Would love to hear what else Bushman has to say on the subject.

Poi said:
Just so you'll understand where I was coming from, Woody, I don't doubt Bushman's contribution to his work. Just didn't know what work he had actually done so I appreciate your input.

However, if he's all that trusting of Bob Lazar, he may also be gullible. It isn't a sin, but it does call into question how discerning he may be at this stage in his life ... about people, not science. I'm old too, btw. :D

I've never believed Gulf Breeze incidences were hoaxed. Too many reports of odd aircraft tied to one base in Florida, even more recently. My guess is that those craft were military. Would love to hear what else Bushman has to say on the subject.

Well, let's hear what Leah Haley has to say about the subject. She, after all, claims to have walked the beach in Florida where a craft was shot down by one of these particle beam weapons Bushman talks about after having been on the flying saucer that was shot down during an abduction! In both Lost Was the Key and Unlocking Alien Closets, she goes into great detail (without hypnosis) about the Navy ship that picked her up afterward and interrogated her about what the aliens wanted with her, what they asked her, and if they asked her about a certain classified project.

She'd make a very interesting guest on the Paracast. She's written 4 books, and has packed to capacity a large hotel auditorium for two nights in a row here in Lawrence, where Kansas University is, and was covered seriously and in-depth by the local television news team.

Marc Davenport, who became her husband, and was a State Sectional director of MUFON and author of Visitors From Time: the Secret of the UFOs (an _excellent and well-researched book) walked that beach in Florida with her, where they found evidence that a particle beam weapon had been used to shoot down a UFO and were acknowledged but mostly disregarded by military on the base, that should not have let them walk that area but did anyway.

Leah Haley is a CPA with two masters' degrees, and claims to have been abducted by both aliens and the military & both at the same time, working together. She was threatened with deadly force at an air force base where she taught accounting classes because she stumbled onto a secret area that the space shuttle was allegedly being housed. Her mail was opened, her phone was tapped, she heard odd noises on it, had bizarre encounters with strange helicopters (without rotors!) and MIB.

No, she doesn't work for Lockheed, but Davenport is an engineer and his grasp of the scientific is vast and he has been praised often for his ability to reduce highly scientific subject matter to the level that it can be easily understood by the layman.

Marc Davenport explains some of the high strangeness that accompany UFO phenomena, like the fields around the craft, the apparent difference in passage of time from one to the other, powerfailing cars and cities, how and why metal gets bent and grass and other plants die off and won't grow back after being in touch with the fields of these craft. He points out that they've bent railroad tracks, so they're very real.

I'd really like to see these two on the Paracast. Please get a hold of these books, read them, and then have these 2 great speakers on the program. They would be both entertaining and enlightening guests on the Paracast. Together they've run Greenleaf Publications and can be contacted at their web site. This time, really do tell 'em I sent you.

They were both, along with myself, good friends with Dr. Karla Turner, P.h.D., who was investigating the negative aspects of alien abduction including the very important idea that abductees report alien-controlled information before she contracted a particularly virulent, sudden and fatal form of very rare cancer that took her life within just a few months, weeks, really, of her diagnosis.

See Karla's free lecture here:

www.Karlaturner.org

Where they ask the very good question, Is Someone Killing Our UFO Researchers?[attachment=86][attachment=85]

Attachments

• Marc Davenport ticket.jpg
    Marc Davenport ticket.jpg
    133.6 KB · Views: 6
  • Leah Haley & Marc Davenport ticket.jpg
    Leah Haley & Marc Davenport ticket.jpg
    154.5 KB · Views: 0
Poi said:
However, if he's all that trusting of Bob Lazar, he may also be gullible. It isn't a sin, but it does call into question how discerning he may be at this stage in his life ... about people, not science. I'm old too, btw.

Hi Poi

We all get old eventually.:D

As far as my memory of Lazar goes. He claimed that there were a number of flying disks at Papoose Lake. His interpretation of them was that all but one where made by humans. The curiousity for me is his description of the one he thought might be alien (the one with small seats inside). To my knowledge, he has never made any mention of damage to the craft.

As far as I'm concerned, a craft that had been shot down, or had crashed, would have sustained damage.

I do have a degree of sympathy for Lazar and the situation he found himself in (I too have been hounded by a former employer in the past), however, his story would've made much more sense to me if he had mentioned damage to the craft.

Woody

David Biedny said:
I'm gonna send Bushman an email right now and invite him on the show. We'll see what happens.

dB

KICK ASS!

"the MOST important paranormal broadcast taking place right now" - AGREED!

Excellent buy! Get Into the Fringe, too, if you can, it came out in a flurry of post-Communion books and was Dr. Karla Turner's most popular book, a mass-market paperback.

Her two more meaningful books, self-published by KeltWorks, are rare and hard to find. I'd recommend the first of them, Taken, to anyone. It's a cross-section of the experiences of 8 women, right down to the graphs of the commonalities of their experiences, marks on their bodies, things they heard, saw, etc. It is an inspired account of Turner's own experiences (much like Leah Haley's, and took place about the same time). After her untimely death, Katharina Wilson (The Alien Jigsaw) picked up her work, the theme of which was, "Do not trust anything the aliens say, do, or show you", and ran with it, and nearly left her own work about uncovering the different types of aliens involved in the contact experience to continue Dr. Turner's.

Please view the free lecture at www.karlaturner.org. It's important, and this brilliant researcher's ONLY legacy, as far as I can tell. I personally feel badly that I never put on her lecture here in Lawrence, KS, especially since she practically hounded me continually to do so before she got sick--at the time I didn't have the money to put together a lecture.

It really speaks to the fact that one must take one's opportunities where one can.

If you enjoy Lost Was the Key, please consider Unlocking Alien Closets, also. And Marc Davenport's book, Visitors From Time: The Secret of the UFOs still strikes me fifteen years later as the touchstone book on the mysteries behind contact. He really explains a lot, and it's an "intermediate" level book that assumes you have heard about Roswell, are well enough versed in cases like Cash-Landrum, Betty and Barney, The Walton Experience, etc., so that it doesn't spend the first 100 pages insulting your intelligence, like every other UFO book at the time did.

I recommend all 3 of these books to any member of the Paracast forum, and I submit to David and Gene that Leah Haley and Marc Davenport would make excellent guests on the Paracast.[attachment=88][attachment=89]

Attachments

• Unlocking alien closets.jpeg
    Unlocking alien closets.jpeg
    15 KB · Views: 6
  • Marc Davenport flyer sm.jpg
    Marc Davenport flyer sm.jpg
    202.9 KB · Views: 6
Back