• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boyd Bushman Video Interview - We Shot Down Roswell UFO?

Gilbavel, I've been reading Masquerade on the site you linked. Taken, Masquerade and Into The Fringe are available in pdf format there. One can just print them rather than trying to buy them online.

Katharina Wilson's Alien Jigsaw is free online as well.

Having had no experiences of the alien kind, I began to read Alien Jigsaw and realized that I was freezing. I had to find socks, winter fuzzy house shoes and a heavy robe to be able to get through the book. In 94 degree Southeast Texas weather, that shouldn't have happened. But I often put myself into the character of a book, as though I'm there experiencing what's written. I found it horrifying.

I'm not getting the same effect with Turner's Masquerade, (I forget the rest of the title) but I only seem to get to read a few pages at a time. It must help!

Glad to see you're enjoying the books. A group of remarkably level-headed chicks (hehe) with remarkable experiences that normally would be considered nutters.

When you read the books, you realize they aren't. As we say in the science fiction business, sometimes bad things happen to good people. In their cases, bad and really WEIRD things.

Enjoy.

But do support Leah Haley--she owns Greenleaf Publications and not only her books but those by many other authors are available at reasonable prices there. Check it out.

Yes, I've purchased from Greenleaf before, one of Leah's books in fact.

I've got books stuffed in drawers, stacked in stacks and falling off shelves, just waiting for attention. There just isn't enough time, so if I can read a few pages online during the day, I'm lucky. It's just easier than adding to a list I may never get through.

I don't pretend to understand the phenomena, (plural used purposely) going on with abductees. I just read to try to get a grasp, without judgment, of what seems to be happening. That isn't easy, but Karla Turner seems to have been the best source for speaking out.

They got him in 90 mins! Let's ask him some Q's!
https://www.theparacast.com/forums/boyd-bushman-t-1103.html

Okay, first thing:

Nuclear powered aircraft that Boyd talks about were decided against for very good reasons, chiefly because they would release massive amounts of radiactivity into the atomosphere, and also because if the nuclear power source shut down for any reason such as xenon transience, they would have to land (if they didn't crash) wherever they happened to be at the time, such as over Siberia, and could not restart for days or weeks. Then there is the sheer weight of the shielding required to keep the crew from being fried.

Stanton Friedman worked on nuclear aircraft propulsion systems and has told us all we need to know about them, and were any of them able to produce anti-gravity effects Stanton most certainly would have told us about it.

Next:

Boyd starts talking about the nuclear power source, and David Sereda automatically assumes it's an anti-gravity drive, which it's not, and Boyd (who has not said that) does not correct him, just lets him assume that. He shows Sereda a picture of the alleged nuclear power source being placed in it's shielding, and Sereda goes on about it being an antigravity drive, while Bushman smiles and says nothing to correct him.

Then we are shown a simple line drawing of a supposed nuclear powered anti-gravity saucer, and told it had a service ceiling of 62,000 feet and a range of only 3000 miles.

Excuse me, but if it really was an anti-gravity craft why on earth would it have a service ceiling at all? Conventional aircraft have a service ceiling limit because beyond a certain altitude their engines cannot get enough air for fuel combustion. This would not at all apply to an anti-gravity craft, but we are not supposed to notice this or ask that question.

Also, why a range of only 3000 miles? Our nuclear powered aircraft carriers can operate for 18 years without refueling and definitely travel more than 3000 miles during that time.

I note also in this simple line drawing the saucer has heavy landing gear like that on a 747, made for taxiing, and why would an antigravity saucer have to taxi? Wouldn't it just set down vertically like a helicopter?

Throughout this interview David Sereda is assuming a lot, and reading his fantasies into everything Bushman is telling him and showing him, and Bushman just happily lets him do that seeming to enjoy the whole thing.

At no time has Bushman proven anything, he's made leading statements, fantastic claims, and shown papers anyone could have made up on their computers together with photos that prove nothing at all and which anyone can get on the internet.

Then Bushman claims to know someone flying in pursuit of the Roswell UFO with "the weapon" on board who shot it down. Bushman claims he was flying the fastest plane designed at the time, and we are shown pictures of jet aircraft of much later dates than 1947, when we had no combat jet aircraft.

He will not tell us what the weapon was or who the pilot doing the shooting was, and he's very vague about the details. He doesn't know what kind of weapon it was that supposedly brought down this saucer, but claims "we have all kinds of things out there."

Well Walmart has all kinds of things out there too, could you be a littler more vague?

Well, if it was shot down as he claims why was not the military right on top of it that day, instead of much later when Mack Brazel contacted the air force and finally got someone to come out and look at the crash site days later?

The man who allegedly brought down the Roswell UFO is supposed to be a very dear friend of his, but he can't give us anything more than this unverifyable story, even though he allegedly had beyond top secret clearances. If the pilot who did the shooting is such a dear friend of his why doesn't he know more?

This is all a load of BS! If you want to believe this guy be my guest, but I see it as full of holes, empty claims, leading statements, and the interviewer reading his fantasies into it.

Well from what I've seen and heard of Sereda thus far he looks like the most credulous idiot in ufology.

That means very little.

as I recall, Gene and David fell for Greer's nonsense at first. What does that tell us? zip.

Well, not quite. We gave him his chance to speak, and then, as we discovered more and more of his eccentricities and apparent deceptive actions, we called him on them.

correct me if I am wrong but your first interview it seemed as tho you bought everything he said and it wasnt until the 2nd interview that you called him on some stuff.

correct me if I am wrong but your first interview it seemed as tho you bought everything he said and it wasnt until the 2nd interview that you called him on some stuff.

Being polite doesn't imply belief. We have always given guests the chance to express their point of view. When they get too extreme, we call them on it. It took two visits to The Paracast for Greer to reveal his true colors to us.

David polite? lmao... I guess I will have to listen to that podcast again. I could have sworn both of you gushed all over him on the first interview.

doesnt matter.. my point was that people can and do change their minds and views on things.

It took two visits to The Paracast for Greer to reveal his true colors to us.

Ah!!! Nice to hear that you are onto Greer! I found it interesting that he lied about briefing a sitting CIA director. Then I learned that he was charging suckers money to contact UFOs, and his performances in some of his videos rather put me off him too, like when he told his audience what a party animal he was. His claims to have sat with an alien and meditated on a hillside also struck me as a bit over the top.

Can you direct me to the interview in which he showed you his true colors?

Well from what I've seen and heard of Sereda thus far he looks like the most credulous idiot in ufology.

Gene and David never claimed to be Senior Research Scientists did they? Hutchinson's ridiculous claims should have been transparent to this gentleman and apparently they were not. I can understand why Sereda would be impressed by a bunch of old radar and microwave equipment shoehorned in a Canadian apartment but a "Senior Research Scientist?" Good grief. Hutchinson has to be one of the most irresponsible charlatans out there to boot. Who knows what damage he has done to himself and his neighbors with his cobbled together RF and microwave gear. It boggles the mind.

Ah!!! Nice to hear that you are onto Greer! I found it interesting that he lied about briefing a sitting CIA director. Then I learned that he was charging suckers money to contact UFOs, and his performances in some of his videos rather put me off him too, like when he told his audience what a party animal he was. His claims to have sat with an alien and meditated on a hillside also struck me as a bit over the top.

Can you direct me to the interview in which he showed you his true colors?

For various reasons, this is the better interview. Wait till you hear Greer's near breakdown towards the end:

June 22, 2008 Dr. Steven Greer and The Clueless One | The Paracast -- The Gold Standard of Paranormal Radio

I listened to the interview and noted that Greer is a master of diverting away from the subjects he's questioned on. He will not name any of his supposed experts or anyone else he's working with, but he sure will talk them up bigtime. He implies dishonesty on the part of his interviewer when told of someone who could fund his efforts, and questions whether that person even exists while talking up lots of people he won't give the names of, because (conveniently) they don't want to be publicly identified. Greer is quick to judge others by his own dishonesty, and exhibits considerable hypocrisy all through the interview.

He loves being the center of attention and doesn't like anyone else saying anything while he's preaching. He's obviously put a lot of work into what he does and talks a very good game for those who are willing to bite on his bait, but anyone who critically examines his rap is bound to see the holes in it. At the end of the interview he goes off on a preaching rant and will not allow any questions while he's doing that (Please don't interrupt me!). It was clear he felt cornered and needed to drown out his interviewer.

The guy has a monstrous ego and to anyone capable of examining his rap with a critical mind is an obvious fraud milking ufology for all he can.

If a UFO came down in Roswell it could only have been a crash. There was no anti-aircraft facilities available for the bomber group at that time. Neither was there any fighter squadron (curiously, though, a squadron of fighters was directed to the bomber group within a few weeks of the incident). I can't really imagine that a World War II fighter would be of any use against a UFO though.

Bows and arrows can still kill you.;) You're probably right about Roswell being a crash but I'm not sure (considering the coverup) that we know all that the military had there at the time.

2. The incident in Brazil when the USA military deliberately lured a UFO into a trap and shot it down with a lazor weapon.

:confused:I've heard of Brookhaven but not that.

I have no idea whether the Soviets ever succeeded in bringing down any UFOs. There's plenty of evidence that they tried.

Some stories involving MIGs and SAMs.

Back