• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Boy in Balloon

agsouthtexas

Skilled Investigator
Ok, ill be honest, when i first started seeing screen captures on the internet sites about the balloon, i just thought, "well, here it is, its happening, live coverage of an unidentified object on the news"
BUt then i read that it was a balloon with a kid that may or may not be on it.

Just my thought for a few seconds.

Of course! He was aducted by aliens! This is the only sane explanation for every person dissapear, at least, that is what M.K. Jessup told me:D
UPDATE: The little brat was hidden in his house all the time, forget what I said.

This little episode perfectly illustrates a criticism of CNN made by Jon Stewart a few months back (and re-addressed recently): whenever there's something important happening they're always "out of time" before they can tell you anything that you might actually want to know. Whenever they have breaking news of nothing happening, they follow it like a bloodhound, giving you non-stop updates on the fact that they have no new information.

You know how much coverage this got on CBC Newsworld? 5 minutes. Balloon up, boy missing, possibly in basket which fell from balloon, more on that later and then back to the real friggin' news!

i_survived_timmy_otoole_simpsons_tshirt-p235421688549072750qw9y_400.jpg

8f11.jpg

Singcelebs.jpg

As a parent with a curious 4 year old I was heart sick. I cant imagine the way the parents felt during the ordeal. I don't think anyone should have to go through that kind of fear. Glad they found him and that he was OK.

Come on guys, don't be that naive. It was a HOAX. The parents are kooks who are on TV. The kid ADMITTED it was FOR THE SHOW on Wolf Blitzer. I felt sick to my stomach when I first saw this story, but it was a hoax put forth by media whores.

I happened to have seen the Wife Swap episode that family was on and the father is a nutcase.

This should explain everything:

From what I've heard this is complete bullshit and if true then they should be prosecuted. I'm sure there is some law broken although I don't know exactly what. So, ... their kid is apparently lost. Who do they call first?? Of course the TV station. THE TV STATION!!! WTF??? They wouldn't want to actually call the fucking police or 911. No, the television station. What does that tell you?? They scare the shit out of everyone, while perpetrating this hoax.

These people are complete media whore dumbasses and should be represented as such. What a freaking joke.

I know this sounds awful, but I thought this story was friggin hilarious.
I wasn't gonna crack any jokes until the kids fate was acknowledged, but my first thought was, "Wow! That kid must be having the time of his life. I hope he lands safely, but I understand that Natural Selection can be a bitch."
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Could this story be connected to the Nov 27th disclosure rumor?

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z58Dv3WNXW0&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Z58Dv3WNXW0&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Project Camelot Interview with "Dr Pete Peterson" (3 parts)
Project Camelot | Interviews and Reports (I listened and heard some very interesting overthetop claims—worth the time for the curiously hopeful and those who study disinformation.)

Obama? Disclosure next month? Implausible at best and I'll take any and all bets on this. The following RMN poster has an interesting take on this balloon story. For the sake of argument: if what Pete Peterson says is going to occur next month (a "disclosure" announcement by Obama, six alien races etc) IS true, maybe this balloon story is somehow related? Discordia at work & play? The "tricksters?" Nazi saucers? A huge tinfoil covered grand arrival on the WH lawn?
naw

From Rumor Mill News:
Posted By: RumorMail
Date: Friday, 16-Oct-2009 17:33:33

Man, I'll admitt, I was emotionally invested
in yesterday's top news story about the missing little boy, Falcon,(my youngest daughter's age), and
the mylar weather balloon...

Raye had me praying twice.. while listening on the Rayedio to her-- The CNN news reports had me in tears a couple of times as well; wasting half my afternoon being glued to the set !
Then, almost instantly, when the media mentioned that Falcon's family was involved in the tv reality show, 'Wife Swap'-- the mental radar went off -- and I knew right then, this had to be a publicity stunt.

Later in the evening, listening to KFI radio, it was all but confirmed in my mind after hearing replays of the boy's answer to the question posed by Wolf Blitzer of CNN.

My psychic sense tell me, that POSSIBLY, there's even more to all this.

After listening to David Hawkins on Rayedio, and how "Hollywood-type-news media" can do the kind of faux filming that they do...
Something tells me that POSSIBLY this is what went on yesterday!
Too much was 'already' planned, it seemed, for the news media to have "ready made charts" etc... of the 'in flight situation' of the balloon ... and wasn't the filming done supurbly ? -- accounting for great, upclose footage of this "weather vehicle"s journey through the sky.

After reading Isacovic's post today,
http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/forum.cgi?read=158068

I'm wondering IF "some faction", (that which controls the media?), has set this whole 'balloon story' up to get the masses thinking about 'hoaxs' -- It didn't go unnoticed by me that the media mentioned several times this "Wanna-be Scientist" and apparantly now, "narcissistic liar" dad, has a website that mentions "alien orgins of man."

With rumored, possible disclosure coming; Wilcock stating there is air time booked for Nov. 27, this year.. for Obama to "educate the masses" of our true, Galactic family....
Well, it wouldn't be surprising
if indeed a faction of the media is already at work to thwart this.

That's the secret they don't want you to know. The Aliens, too, possess balloon technology.
<input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Balloon boy pukes in front of dad. :D

<object height="344" width="425">

<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ZiPlkDGw1ko&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" height="344" width="425"></object>

OF COURSE! it's so simple, bad parenthood and Conspiracy goes togheter:rolleyes:. They are tryign to cover up death squads hidden in those balloons, those balloons will descend in the houses of prominent Ufologists, like Stephen Greer ans David Reed, and kill them:eek:. Nothing will stop these DEATH BALLOONS!!!

Leave it to CNN to report the really important news. Friday last they showed the police chasing a truck through the freeways and back streets near Dallas for nearly two hours. They filmed the truck from a helicopter and repeatedly assured us it was a white or light blue Ford F-150!

Why did I watch? I was sitting at Reagan National Airport in D.C. bored as hell waiting for my plane.

But it struck me that this might be a subtle preparation for disclosure, only the aliens will show up in an extended cab pickup and do donuts on the White House Lawn.

Clever, those ETs.

The son of Reverend Ivan Stang used to work for the 'Balloon Boy's" father. Here's what he has to say about the guy.

On Oct 16, 11:03 am, "Rev. Ivan Stang" <st...@subgenius.com> wrote:
- Hide quoted text -
- Show quoted text -

> It's true! About 7 years ago, when my son was first looking for film
> work in L.A., before he became a director, he worked for Richard
> Heene, the father of Balloon Boy Falcon Heene.
> Heene is more fucked up than any of the news reports have even HINTED
> at, and he already looks pretty desperate in the media.

> My son wrote up his experiences with the guy -- he worked in their dog-
> piss-smelling, unthinkably messy house, when the wife was pregnant
> with Balloon Boy. I am awaiting permission from the lad to reprint his
> testimony here. I remember him telling me about this nut, and it
> worried me because I feared he might end up with a film career like
> mine, working for people so crazy that nobody else would work for them
> (and I stopped doing so in the 90s). Heene is a CLASSIC case of a
> dumbass with delusions of grandeur, something we see a lot of right
> here on alt.slack.

> At the time my son worked for him, Heene's business was supposed to be
> a post house cutting reels for aspiring actors. It wasn't really; it
> was just a fucked-up poebucker madhouse.

> I sure hope the boy grants me permission so that I don't have to
> clumsily reword everything he told me!

He granted it! I have slightly censored it.

Whoa! I was doing my regular skimming of Gizmodo headlines (while
rendering video) and came across this crazy story about a kid who
floated away in a homemade flying saucer. Curiosity got the best of me
and I read it. Turns out to be a long and dramatic REALLY whacky
story... and the pivotal character is my OLD BOSS–the first guy I
worked for here in LA!

Here's the link: <http://gizmodo.com/5382627/boy-flies-away-
uncontrollably-in-homemade-flying-saucer>http://gizmodo.com/5382627/
boy-flies-away-uncontrollably-in-homemade-flying-saucer

...and the ensuing poll: <http://gizmodo.com/5382866/who-should-we-
blame-for-the-anticlimactic-balloon-boy-saga>http://gizmodo.com/
5382866/who-should-we-blame-for-the-anticlimactic-balloon-boy-saga

The article and videos are amazing and sum him up pretty well, and I'm
sure many of you remember bits about Richard when I spoke of him, but
I'm going to indulge myself for my own records here and recount my
experience with him briefly. Read on if you're interested, or feel
free to ignore...

Just before ((former employer, a commercial director's agency)), and
after months of searching for a job in 2002 when I first moved to LA,
I wound up at a desperate position at My You Me Productions–that's a
nonsensical play on his Japanese wife's name, Mayumi; he thought it
was genius. He thought HE was genius. He hired me and two of the
dumbest cute girls I've ever met (blonde jokes don't begin to scratch
the surface of the true stories I frequently retell about these
bimbos). He always spoke at the top of his lungs as though the
building was on fire, he had super serious diabetes, and he slept all
day long while his wife and I did the work. The establishment, by the
way, purported to be a post house that cut reels for actors, but he
had BIG aspirations. His wife Mayumi, was pregnant with their second
kid when I worked there and she barely spoke a lick of English. She
was sweet and competent, but was constantly yelled at and berated by
Richard, and I mean yelled at and berated. He would accuse her of not
working and then proceed to take a nap, insisting that he was
brainstorming multi-million dollar ideas like his groundbreaking TV
show about what can be made from cardboard boxes or his book of hidden
camera photography to expose the fact that people pick their noses in
traffic. He once showed me a self help video for penis enlargement
which involves tying progressively heavier weights to your member and
swinging them back and forth. I SAW the video. The office was a sick
mess and looked like the ((censored))'s living room. He had a
senescent dog that pissed everywhere it went, and the smell of the
office did little to hide it. Much of my time was spent vacuuming up
his ailing dog's urine. The paychecks always bounced for the two girls–
whoever deposited first got paid and I always did it on the way home
on payday, whereas they waited a week or so, and of course they were
the ones living paycheck to paycheck. At least he gave them the single
parking space at the building, useful for when their broken down cars
weren't doubling as smoke machines. I wish I had recordings of this
guy's rambling insanity, but all I have left are the above memories...
at least now I have these fantastic news stories (and apparently their
episode of Wife Swap if I can track it down)

Back