• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar was he ever at area 51?

Free episodes:

i have an idea :p can you request off the IRS (not sure if thats the right name for who is is charge of the usa taxes) of Bob Lazars records on him paying tax? if he was a scientist in area 51 theres a good chance he didn't exist between the time he started and the time he finished , because i can't imagine if you were building saucers for the government that they would as you to pay your taxes

i have an idea :p can you request off the IRS (not sure if thats the right name for who is is charge of the usa taxes) of Bob Lazars records on him paying tax? if he was a scientist in area 51 theres a good chance he didn't exist between the time he started and the time he finished , because i can't imagine if you were building saucers for the government that they would as you to pay your taxes

That is a good point especially considering the high level of security around such a project. If it existed. Why not just pay cash in hand to avoid any trace back to who employed him. The payslip i viewed on the internet, said Naval intelligence.
Disinformation?
The payslip doesn't state what he did for the money? Only that he worked for you know who?, but in my mind still leaves it open for people to be curious about what it all means. Interesting.

I've gone back and forth on what I think about Bob Lazar over the years. My first impression was that he was telling the complete truth as he knew it. Then, as things progressed I wondered if he wasn't (willingly or unwillingly) part of a disinformation or information control operation.

One of the sticky points for me is that if he is telling the unvarnished truth then he is evidence of a total security bungle. The security forces for the most secret place in the world failed initially to properly evaluate Lazar as a security risk and then failed to properly contain the situation after he went public. His association with John Lear casts him in a suspicious light as well.

In the end though when you listen to the guy he "sounds" believable, however that isn't really worth that much is it? I had a guy in the late 70s tell me that he worked at the "US saucer base" in the desert (no one was talking about Area 51 then) during the 60s while in the Army where "they chased the UFOs in our own flying saucers but couldn't catch them." He was a religious "fanatic" (I'm being kind, believe me) and claimed to be totally devoted to the truth, but it is difficult to tell with some folks.

Maybe C Lake?

It's America. Everybody pays taxes, its the law. One of the only ones our government actually really enforces with vigor. This type f background search has actually been performed on him in the past. As it turned out he had a very small salary for such a phenomenal skill set. Stan Friedman had a good article on Bob Lazar linked from his site.
Friedman's site page about Lazar
The link to the article is gone now but it absolutely exposed him as a fraud. I think the following link is to that same review content. It is pretty damning of his technical knowledge.

Critique of Lazar by Dr. David Morgan

I have tried to find the article that cited his tax returns for 5 years previous to his check stub but can not remember where it was. I really gotta figure out ome way to organize my stuff. Anyway, if you are curious and they have it you might be able to submit a FOIA request to the IRS and see for yourself.

To respond to Irishseekers post as well I will say that even a black project needs to legally account for budgeted funds. This means a paper-trail is essential to the budget justification and review process. If they want more funding they have to show where the previous funding went. Even in a black project. So no cash handouts. The problem with the Lazar paystub is the amount. Small potatoes for a skilled scientist back engineering alien technology. Oddly enough, about right for a photocopier repair and maintenance worker to service all the equipment for a couple of weeks.

Thanks,
Ron

---------- Post added at 05:17 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:10 AM ----------

Maybe C Lake?

China Lake? My understanding is that in the 80's it was know that the Russians had a satellite in a geosynchronous orbit shooting imagery 24/7 of that facility. Apart from being one of the premier test flight bases, I believe that there were never true Black projects run out of that base. Only very conventional aircraft. Though, to be honest I have no empirical data at my disposal to back that up. Just my memory.

I have tried to find the article that cited his tax returns for 5 years previous to his check stub but can not remember where it was. I really gotta figure out ome way to organize my stuff. Anyway, if you are curious and they have it you might be able to submit a FOIA request to the IRS and see for yourself.

I can remember the Friedman article on his V-JEnterprises site. The best I could find after a brief search is this...

On this site link; http://www.boblazar.com/closed/robert.htm is Lazar’s W2 for the year 1989. It says he earned $958.11 in 1989. According to his alleged degrees and experience he would have made between $20H/$800W to $25H/$1000W or 41K-52K yearly as a Defense Contractor. There are regulations that tell you what you can pay a civilian on any type government/military programs. In 1987 Edgar Fouche was making $55K a year as a Senior Program Manager and in 1989 Fouche was making $70K a year as Director of Engineering. So Lazar’s wages for that year that he was paid by the Navy was for about a weeks worth and they took out about 25% of what he made. Seems legit right?? NOT!
Bob Lazar - AlienScientist.com

The link in the extract is also dead. Maybe the wayback machine has a copy of Friedman's article? Then again, it's fairly moot these days...

Hi Ron. I get your point. But if Lazar is being truthful again which i don't believe. There is probably no legal budget accounts being filed with the IRS. The Project at S4, that Lazar was involved in, if true again, which i don't believe. I would seriously doubt any of these employees that are working with Alien technology every day. MY opinion is they're not paying taxes. The rules are different once you get to this level of security and clearance.
If there is documentation and a paper trail of accounts. It only getting to people that have need to know about it. A Public service like the IRS. I seriously doubt it, maybe I'm wrong?

I remember Donald Rumsfield appearing before some committee before September 11 and he went on record saying the Defence Budget or something like that, Couldn't account for a trillion of American Dollars. You'd run Ireland economy for the next billion years on that kind of Money. Those are insane figures.
This money couldn't have just magically disappeared. It went somewhere. This is a better conspiracy then 9/11 ever was.

Hi Ron. I get your point. But if Lazar is being truthful again which i don't believe. There is probably no legal budget accounts being filed with the IRS. The Project at S4, that Lazar was involved in, if true again, which i don't believe. I would seriously doubt any of these employees that are working with Alien technology every day. MY opinion is they're not paying taxes. The rules are different once you get to this level of security and clearance.
If there is documentation and a paper trail of accounts. It only getting to people that have need to know about it. A Public service like the IRS. I seriously doubt it, maybe I'm wrong?

I remember Donald Rumsfield appearing before some committee before September 11 and he went on record saying the Defence Budget or something like that, Couldn't account for a trillion of American Dollars. You'd run Ireland economy for the next billion years on that kind of Money. Those are insane figures.
This money couldn't have just magically disappeared. It went somewhere. This is a better conspiracy then 9/11 ever was.

Ireland only need 36 billion a year to run at the levels it did before recession.... the usa makes me sick...

Ireland only need 36 billion a year to run at the levels it did before recession.... the usa makes me sick...

We spent more than we taken in from taxes therefore we borrow more. But borrowing from other nations doesn't excuse that nation from paying Interest. I believe our economy runs along on a budget of 60 Billion. Over 30 billion Comes by way of Taxes. But we have reserves, that are held back for unseen events that might happen in the future. Like say for instance, The Entire Irish Banking Apparatus suddenly collapsed over night. And needed urgent funds to prop it up or help it.

The thing is, you have to earn something. You need tax returns to buy a house, a car, or to invest the money they are earning.

Housing loans require a seriously ridiculous amount of paperwork and justification. You have to have a salary consistent with your lifestyle. These are highly educated people that are working to, in many cases, support a family. In America, sadly, that means the acquiring of large quantities of stuff. This in turn creates a need and desire to store said stuff and increase the overall quality of ones life by subsequently upgrading the quality of that same stuff. Translation... big houses. Vegas is not geographically locked so the famed Urban sprawl helps keep houses and properties big and costs (comparatively) low. Thus it is my contention that these scientist types would, as is popular in America, upgrade their lifestyles regularly. Exposing themselves to the unaware yet vigilant IRS.

In the U.S. our public transportation system is abysmal if it exists at all. I can tell you from first hand knowledge that the Vegas system, apart from the strip traffic, is shitty. To complicate things, these guys live in proximity to Vegas. Not in Vegas proper. Out there, the transportation system is non-existent. They do not drive to Groom Lake, they fly out of McCarren Airport.

Every CPA or financial planner wants, in fact needs, to see your tax returns. If you plan on investing money at some point you are going to earn money from that investment. That money has to be reported. The IRS has a whole group of people looking for investments that exceed the income potential of the investor. At some point people are going to start to ask questions. not average people, but investigators whose job it is to find money owed. It's a veil of secrecy that can not be maintained. To manny cogs without a vested interest in the machines function.

Now, to counterpoint my myself I would say the following. The government could give them cars and houses and invest their money. Or... they could fake a tax return for them.

Now to counter the counter. I will only ask these questions. What does it give the project? What incentive does it provide and to whom? How does it help the objective? How many ancillary people have to be involved to pull this off? At what cost? The logistics and contingencies of doing this are way to consuming to garner benefit. Better to just pay them as well as you can and give them every piece of equipment they ask for and every whim you can justify inside the walls of your base.

Of course, there was that time in '92 that I was wrong. I guess, theoretically, it could happen again... :)

Yes, that was freaking ridiculous. It was eventually "accounted" for. But that event will always be an excellent foothold for conspiracy theorists to point to. Hell, I think the 911 theorists have already claimed it as the catalyst for a CIA inspired origin to the attacks. And, to their credit you really cant blame them. That figure is silly money. James Bond villian with a submerged mega base and sharks with lasers kind of money. So sure, anything is possible really. But.... for reasons I don't expect anyone to to understand or agree with... I dont buy it. Anyway, with basically the combined GDP of 7/10 of the world going missing for months on end what real defense can one logically muster to combat any claim on those funds?

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

We spent more than we taken in from taxes therefore we borrow more. But borrowing from other nations doesn't excuse that nation from paying Interest. I believe our economy runs along on a budget of 60 Billion. Over 30 billion Comes by way of Taxes. But we have reserves, that are held back for unseen events that might happen in the future. Like say for instance, The Entire Irish Banking Apparatus suddenly collapsed over night. And needed urgent funds to prop it up or help it.

Come on now. I will concede that our defense budget is a bit excessive. But you can hardly make a comparison. Ireland has the benefit of both a multi-national defense alliance and much more limited GDP.

The concept of a Multi-National Defensive Alliance is pretty easy to see. It is an island with limited resources. It is located in the back yard of the UK and hop or two away from the French. Neither would allow an aggressor state to gain a foothold in Ireland. Who do we have? Canada and Mexico. Not exactly know for their military prowess or willingness to intercede.

As for the economy comparison, I think I would like to see the GDP percentages compared as a function of industry and export potential. Then we could compare apples to apples. I mean Ireland can fit something like 8 times or more in Texas alone.

Texas has an area of 268,820 square miles (696,200 km2). Ireland (including Norther Ireland) has an area of Total of 32,595 square miles (84,421 km2). In 2008, Texas alone had a GDP of $1.224 trillion... with a "T".

Oh, and our defense budget does drive private industry and innovation. Thus, contributing heavily to the tax base that pays for it. Take away the military industrial complex in the U.S. and the current world wide recession would pale in comparison.

See what I mean, the two are hardly comparable. It is a much more complex argument.

The thing is, you have to earn something. You need tax returns to buy a house, a car, or to invest the money they are earning.

Housing loans require a seriously ridiculous amount of paperwork and justification. You have to have a salary consistent with your lifestyle. These are highly educated people that are working to, in many cases, support a family. In America, sadly, that means the acquiring of large quantities of stuff. This in turn creates a need and desire to store said stuff and increase the overall quality of ones life by subsequently upgrading the quality of that same stuff. Translation... big houses. Vegas is not geographically locked so the famed Urban sprawl helps keep houses and properties big and costs (comparatively) low. Thus it is my contention that these scientist types would, as is popular in America, upgrade their lifestyles regularly. Exposing themselves to the unaware yet vigilant IRS.

In the U.S. our public transportation system is abysmal if it exists at all. I can tell you from first hand knowledge that the Vegas system, apart from the strip traffic, is shitty. To complicate things, these guys live in proximity to Vegas. Not in Vegas proper. Out there, the transportation system is non-existent. They do not drive to Groom Lake, they fly out of McCarren Airport.

Every CPA or financial planner wants, in fact needs, to see your tax returns. If you plan on investing money at some point you are going to earn money from that investment. That money has to be reported. The IRS has a whole group of people looking for investments that exceed the income potential of the investor. At some point people are going to start to ask questions. not average people, but investigators whose job it is to find money owed. It's a veil of secrecy that can not be maintained. To manny cogs without a vested interest in the machines function.

Now, to counterpoint my myself I would say the following. The government could give them cars and houses and invest their money. Or... they could fake a tax return for them.

Now to counter the counter. I will only ask these questions. What does it give the project? What incentive does it provide and to whom? How does it help the objective? How many ancillary people have to be involved to pull this off? At what cost? The logistics and contingencies of doing this are way to consuming to garner benefit. Better to just pay them as well as you can and give them every piece of equipment they ask for and every whim you can justify inside the walls of your base.

Of course, there was that time in '92 that I was wrong. I guess, theoretically, it could happen again... :)

Yes, that was freaking ridiculous. It was eventually "accounted" for. But that event will always be an excellent foothold for conspiracy theorists to point to. Hell, I think the 911 theorists have already claimed it as the catalyst for a CIA inspired origin to the attacks. And, to their credit you really cant blame them. That figure is silly money. James Bond villian with a submerged mega base and sharks with lasers kind of money. So sure, anything is possible really. But.... for reasons I don't expect anyone to to understand or agree with... I dont buy it. Anyway, with basically the combined GDP of 7/10 of the world going missing for months on end what real defense can one logically muster to combat any claim on those funds?

---------- Post added at 06:36 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:05 AM ----------

Come on now. I will concede that our defense budget is a bit excessive. But you can hardly make a comparison. Ireland has the benefit of both a multi-national defense alliance and much more limited GDP.

The concept of a Multi-National Defensive Alliance is pretty easy to see. It is an island with limited resources. It is located in the back yard of the UK and hop or two away from the French. Neither would allow an aggressor state to gain a foothold in Ireland. Who do we have? Canada and Mexico. Not exactly know for their military prowess or willingness to intercede.

As for the economy comparison, I think I would like to see the GDP percentages compared as a function of industry and export potential. Then we could compare apples to apples. I mean Ireland can fit something like 8 times or more in Texas alone.

Texas has an area of 268,820 square miles (696,200 km2). Ireland (including Norther Ireland) has an area of Total of 32,595 square miles (84,421 km2). In 2008, Texas alone had a GDP of $1.224 trillion... with a "T".

Oh, and our defense budget does drive private industry and innovation. Thus, contributing heavily to the tax base that pays for it. Take away the military industrial complex in the U.S. and the current world wide recession would pale in comparison.

See what I mean, the two are hardly comparable. It is a much more complex argument.

Ron, That makes plenty of sense to me. I'm not disputing the fact the IRS has stronger enforcing powers when it comes to the average Citizen. But this is how i see it.

When you get into the murky world of secret Black Projects, especially projects that might be dealing with Technology that is foreign to this Earth. I would guess without nothing anything really. Those few hundred workers and that number could be smaller.

Those individuals might not be paying taxes?
Of course, the IRS might be tipped of or come across a record of families and ask themselves.
"How are they maintaining such a lavish lifestyle and how the bloody hell are they getting away with it not paying taxes?

They look into it, or maybe the IRS has been told these people are untouchables back off. We'll never no for sure.
Unless we spoke to one of these Employees or a leak occurred within the IRS that proved particular individuals at AREA 51 were not paying taxes.

White Project Budgets can be viewed by the public. Black project budgets are audited, viewed, and assessed behind closed doors. These people are probably hand picked by the pentagon? So there is no outside accountability for were all the funds are going.

Isn't this a fact too. Some of your Congress representatives don't see or get to view certain bills that are passed, because they haven't the need to know or the clearance.

Pretty damning stuff for a society promoting freedom and democracy when elected politicians elected by the people are basically being told to "Fuck OFF"

When you have no accountability your going to have problems down the road.

I'm also sure, Area 51 Employees do pay taxes / like soldiers, canteen staff, watch tower operators, civilian employees who are part of the operation to create new and improved fighter jets. I wonder though about the higher CEO, Manager, supervisor, engineers, scientist peoples who day by day deal with Alien technology, are those people playing by the same rules of everyone else in Society?

Of course some of this information is factual; Secret Annex Black projects are not scrutinized by the public. The claims of Alien Craft at Area 51 is just a rumour from ( Bob Lazar) Requires slightly more evidence then one man's word.

Are you Sure Ron, that money was accounted for? I never read an article that said all funds were recovered. The figure was 2.3 trillion and that was only an estimate. Staggering figures to say the least.

What is also staggering is your defence budget for the year before 9/11 was 35O Billion. So six times your yearly defence budget disappeared into thin air. The reason given. The documentation went missing and these documents had all the balances, transactions and adjustments.

And the relevant departments couldn't account for why it happened? Odd. They went searching through different computer systems and databases and different locations to see what happened. My opinion is most of the money was diverted to you know where? and that is why i asked you Ron, are you sure that money was accounted for?

Ireland is not in Nato Ron we never joined but we do have Facto protection under a specific law. Nato was set up due to the Soviet threat.
Nato was to protect Europe if it was Attacked by the Soviets.

Irish soldiers do peace keeping missions abroad with the UN. They're currently in Chad Africa and other regions and they were protecting the Border between the lebanon and Israel in the 1980'S. They were in command of the UN army at one stage during the late 1980's.

The EU had no army under one banner.

We are indeed a small country but we are no pushovers.

Even the British got sick of constantly fighting us. That's not a macho statement. It's a statement of fact. They made the first endeavour to us to sign a treaty that eventually gave us Irish independence in 1922. They alternative if we didn't sign. It would have lead to more suffering and death and influx of more British troops.

The problem was the treaty only gave us 26 counties now the Republic of Ireland and the other 6 to the Unionists( loyal to the British and that was Northern Ireland)

The Whole of Ireland is 32 counties and has seven to eight million people living here.
Still there was lots of catholic Irish in Northern Ireland. This caused the troubles that lasted until the 1990's with the minority catholics living in Northern Ireland fighting the Unionists and the British Army.

Northern Ireland today is still a dominion of the UK but there is a shared power government between the two communities after a treaty was signed in the 1990's

We probably couldn't repeal a larger force with better equipment and better technology. Agreed.

But here is some information for you that is not widely known. One of my friends has a friend who is a member of the Elite Special forces, Irish Rangers. Every year there is a Special Forces World Championship to see who is the best of the best.

There is 10 to 15 events held over a three day period to test these guys and 30 nations take part in this. The best special forces that the Americans and British have to offer are also there.

Like the SAS And Navy Seals.
In 2007 the Irish Rangers won the Special forces World Championships and in 2003 and 2006 they came Third. This information is on the internet. I learned of it because a friend of mine told me and wouldn't have found out only for that.

Your other points Ron. I would agree with in total.

I was a janitor once, and knew physics...

115 half life is not long enough to be fuel in ways Lazar states. It doesn't last long enough. If you are one to hang your belief upon one thing, why single out that, and not the facts that prove him a liar? That's favortism.

I will give him a mark about 115. Stanton Friedman was apparently wrong. Friedman said it couldn't exist if I remember correctly.

Wikipedia link to the island of stability: Wikimedia Error

There are many, many possible isotopes for super-heavy elements, so it's still possible that 115 has stable isotopes. It's also possible that like the fictional "naquadah" of the Stargate series, it only occurs in some regions of the galaxy. Super-heavy elements would be formed in nature by the largest conceivable supernovae, and maybe the supernovae that have occurred in our region didn't have enough oomph to produce those elements in measurable quantities.

Just possibilities though.

The part about it being bombarded in a certain way and decaying to produce antimatter doesn't make real physics sense though... I am not aware of any precedent for anything like that in physics. 115 decays, but when it decays it throws off lighter nuclei, alpha particles, etc. just like every other fissile decay in nature. Stable 115 might be great fission fuel, but no sign of antimatter for warp drives.

On a side note, when/if the first truly stable superheavy is discovered, I will immediately organize an Internet vote-stuffing campaign to name it "naquadah." If 115 gets a stable isotope, "lazarium" would be fitting too. :)

On a side note, when/if the first truly stable superheavy is discovered, I will immediately organize an Internet vote-stuffing campaign to name it "naquadah." If 115 gets a stable isotope, "lazarium" would be fitting too. :)
If this happens, it would only be by sheer accident that Lazar picked it. Or he has heard someone else much more knowledgeable than he postulate that 115 has the potential to be stable. Regardless, I doubt seriously that this is possible. Even if it were, he claims he "smuggled" a quantity of it from the secret S4 base. Without a doubt that is complete bullshit. The problem with the Lazar story is that it is only believable to those who want/need to "believe" and are incapable of applying logic and reason to the situation.

Back