• NEW! LOWEST RATES EVER -- SUPPORT THE SHOW AND ENJOY THE VERY BEST PREMIUM PARACAST EXPERIENCE! Welcome to The Paracast+, eight years young! For a low subscription fee, you can download the ad-free version of The Paracast and the exclusive, member-only, After The Paracast bonus podcast, featuring color commentary, exclusive interviews, the continuation of interviews that began on the main episode of The Paracast. We also offer lifetime memberships! Flash! Take advantage of our lowest rates ever! Act now! It's easier than ever to susbcribe! You can sign up right here!

Subscribe to The Paracast Newsletter!

Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell on Joe Rogan show podcast 20/06/2019

gerasmus

Skilled Investigator
Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell was on Joe Rogan show/podcast yesterday 20/06/2019. Rogan has one of, if not the biggest podcasts on the planet. Rogan has had billionaires on his podcast, also Graham Hancock, Elon Musk, Alex Jones and many more, usually gets millions of views per episode.
I'm about to start watching the interview. Wishing you all a fine day :)

View the interview with Bob Lazar here:

Bob Lazar & Jeremy Corbell was on Joe Rogan show/podcast yesterday 20/06/2019. Rogan has one of, if not the biggest podcasts on the planet. Rogan has had billionaires on his podcast, also Graham Hancock, Elon Musk, Alex Jones and many more, usually gets millions of views per episode.
I'm about to start watching the interview. Wishing you all a fine day :)

View the interview with Bob Lazar here:
I'll let this go because of the guests. But your post sounds more like an ad than information for our members.

I'll let this go because of the guests. But your post sounds more like an ad than information for our members.
Please feel free remove if you feel it is not suitable. The reason I posted is because Lazar speaks about his experiences and the fact that I think it's an informative to have someone like Lazar and Corbell on such a famous show. The interviews and material I watched was old grainy film from the 80's and 90's or still photos.

Good interview.

Also: @gerasmus

Notice how at the end, Rogan suggests that some others who have made claims could be disinformation agents, but doesn't consider the idea that Lazar could be an unknowing asset for the same purpose. Also, while Lazar says he doesn't want attention, a Google search for Bob Lazar interviews returned over 44,000 results ( just for videos ) including the documentary that the interview is promoting. Even if only a fraction of them are clips he appeared in voluntarily, that's still a lot.

He even collaborated with George Knapp on an autobiography ( available on Amazon ). Plus he's spoken at UFO conferences ( e.g. the 24th International UFO Congress, the largest at the time. ). So his "I hate attention" claim seems hollow at best. Before any of the UFO stuff started he got on the front page of the local paper for putting a jet engine in his Honda. I have a hard time believing he did that, then drove it around, and expected not to get any attention.

Lastly, Friedman, who is someone with genuine scientific credentials, who worked on actual nuclear propulsion, and wasn't convinced Lazar was the real deal. Friedman did a fair bit of checking on Lazar, as well as met the guy, and could tell just from the conversation that Lazar was out of his scientific depth with him. So I'm certainly not going to change my view on Lazar because of this video, which doesn't bring anything new to the story.

Last edited:
Also: @gerasmus

Notice how at the end, Rogan suggests that some others who have made claims could be disinformation agents, but doesn't consider the idea that Lazar could be an unknowing asset for the same purpose. Also, while Lazar says he doesn't want attention, a Google search for Bob Lazar interviews returned over 44,000 results ( just for videos ) including the documentary that the interview is promoting. Even if only a fraction of them are clips he appeared in voluntarily, that's still a lot.

He even collaborated with George Knapp on an autobiography ( available on Amazon ). Plus he's spoken at UFO conferences ( e.g. the 24th International UFO Congress, the largest at the time. ). So his "I hate attention" claim seems hollow at best. Before any of the UFO stuff started he got on the front page of the local paper for putting a jet engine in his Honda. I have a hard time believing he did that, then drove it around, and expected not to get any attention.

Lastly, Friedman, who is someone with genuine scientific credentials, and worked on actual nuclear propulsion, wasn't convinced Lazar was the real deal, and he did a fair bit of checking himself, as well as met the guy, and could tell just from the conversation that Lazar was out of his scientific depth with him. So I'm certainly not going to change my view on Lazar because of this video, which doesn't bring anything new to the story.

Agree about the great work of Stan and remember one of his excellent lectures he mentioned 80/90 % redacted on documents he found through his thousands of hours of hard-work following breadcrumbs. On Mr Lazar he did work in a private company in 1982 and must remember they do work as subcontractors for governments thus a step away from denial of projects. Just like the ongoing dispute in the Gulf Statement on Iranian Disinformation - United States Department of State

Like I said before his file is there as was many folks of researchers and he did work in a private company. Suggest you replay Don's interview with his former C.I.A guest. Ranadall you been in this field for a longtime and UAP field is a greyzone. The blowback on those coming forward is real and you worked in projects which are classified . There folks who want real answers and there folks who want to make a buck. Back on Stan his work on MJ-12 was correct and there is a top echelon. Conversely John Keel was correct the oddity that effect eyewitness and watching ATP stuff like everyone else see where the chips fall. Mr Lazar in out in the public more than ever especially with all the electronic platforms.

Last edited:
I like it. Joe didn't really challenge Lazar on anything. And if there was anything close to a challenge, Corbell hopped in. Like a farmer protecting his cash cow. I'm glad Lazar's migraine left near the end.

I like it. Joe didn't really challenge Lazar on anything. And if there was anything close to a challenge, Corbell hopped in.

I thought the migraine was an evasion. If what Bob was telling happend in 1982 it's a long long time ago, I was 9 years young in 1982. Call me a 'Jonny came late' in the Lazar story because I knew about it for at least 20 years and have no doubt been endlessly discussed on this forum. To lend credibility to his story Bob could have published and described experiments. As and example the LIGO detector white papers are online.
Memories can get clouded, fused and thoughts about events that might or not have happened could have been integrated into statements for thruth, it's been 37 years since he's left the job. Few people can recall that far back without some solid evidence that can hold up decades later. The interview was entertaining to listen/watch, also because it was in HD Video with quality microphones. George Knapp was on the podcast years ago, it would have been quite the scoop to have Bob represent himself on The Paracast.

Also George Knapp has years of research experience not a new kid off the block and Mr Lazar still holding back information which is a wise move . The mirage effect is the same effect bubble we saw during car interference plausible Mr Lazar saw combination of incidents. Time travelers, interdenominational and ? Also wonder if Mr Lazar medical records would should reactions to electromagnetic levels and other eyewitness had objects remove after encounters therefore physical traces ? http://www.esa.int/var/esa/storage/...h_a_chance_of_asteroids_node_full_image_2.jpg and in a number of cases of eyewitness star maps have been shown and no doubt big news is coming in next three months .

Last edited:
I thought the migraine was an evasion. If what Bob was telling happend in 1982 it's a long long time ago, I was 9 years young in 1982. Call me a 'Jonny came late' in the Lazar story because I knew about it for at least 20 years and have no doubt been endlessly discussed on this forum. To lend credibility to his story Bob could have published and described experiments. As and example the LIGO detector white papers are online.
Memories can get clouded, fused and thoughts about events that might or not have happened could have been integrated into statements for thruth, it's been 37 years since he's left the job. Few people can recall that far back without some solid evidence that can hold up decades later. The interview was entertaining to listen/watch, also because it was in HD Video with quality microphones. George Knapp was on the podcast years ago, it would have been quite the scoop to have Bob represent himself on The Paracast.
It may have been the case that Lazar did have a migraine, but that doesn't mean we can automatically attribute the cause to his story, or that the story is true. There are myriad other possibilities. Nevertheless, it's fine to keep up with ufology culture, and Lazar the man and myth ( and whatever percentage of his story is true ) are prominent figures on the cultural landscape of ufology despite ( ironically ), the fact that he does media interviews to tell us he doesn't want any attention ).

Last edited:
Randall,
Remember these events in ufology have a ripple effects and brings genuine folks forwards nit just the true believers. UAP is already created interesting developments in traditional circles with appointments of new science directions. The release of old classified material is coming . Also Randall and Gene, imagine if Skin walker type events started appearing in everyone's back gardens and then science community would be questioning their own world view. Dr. Michio Kaku excellent speech last month and you haven't had him on the Paracast show for a long time.

Last edited:
I thought the JRE podcast was the best representation of Bob Lazar's story that I've ever heard. Lazar told his story in his own words, covered issues I haven't seen/heard him address previously, and the narrative was unfettered by the artsy fluff and over-stylized production of Corbell's documentary on him. I like the doc as well, I own it, as I do all of Corbell's docs, but I felt Lazar was very compelling on Joe's podcast.

He doesn't do much publicity to speak of. Googling "Bob Lazar" and saying it got 44K hits so therefore he must be doing publicity is just lazy and misleading. Do better Randall. Lazar worked at S4 in 1989 (not 1982 as a previous poster indicated) and over the past 30 years has done a mere handful of what could be classified as public appearances. Compare that to many of the other individuals with a compelling story and their appearances dwarf Lazar's. The guy has never made a dime off his claims and up until this Corbell doc and alleged autobiography (30 years after the fact), never made any significant attempt to popularize or monetize his story. Other people certainly have though.

As for Friedman, as much as I respect the guy, he has had a raging hard-on for Lazar from the beginning. He never sat down with Lazar one-on-one and talked physics. His disparagement of Lazar was similar to some sort of religious fervor and did not address much of what Bob could directly prove, like being an actual physicist employed at Los Alamos. Friedman's debunking of Lazar rested solely on Lazar's inability to definitively prove he attended advanced courses at CalTech and MIT. Yes, that's an unfortunate gap but do we think Los Alamos hired him straight out of high school? Or didn't check his qualifications at the time before hiring him at one of the most prestigious labs in the world? Do we disregard the validation of Mike Thigpen, the man contracted by EG&G to do the background check on Lazar for his security clearance he needed before he started working out at Area 51 and the S4 site South of Groom Lake? Do we disregard Lazar talking about Element 115 back in 1989, years before it was publicly "discovered" by scientists? What about the 3 consecutive Wednesdays where he brought people out to the area to witness the test flights of the alien vehicles? People who confirm they witnessed anomalous aerial activity during those visits, with some being capture don film? Finally, you also must believe that George Knapp was sufficiently bamboozled by all of this for the past 3 decades.

I'm not saying anyone needs to believe Bob's story. He's even said himself there is a possibility he was fed disinformation but I don't think he can simply be dismissed out-of-hand because one feels what he's saying is too fantastical to be true, or because there is a gap in his education and employment records. I don't think it's farfetched to believe that after he blew the whistle the government tried quietly discrediting him by removing as much of his history as possible to cast doubt on his experience.

Back